Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    London.. it says we'll find out more nearer the date, but do you think it includes an interview?
    Last year it didn't include an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TiredandHopeful)
    Even though the e-mail mentioned 'careful consideration' of my (and presumably your) application, their use of the word 'withdraw' instead of 'rejected' in addition to just how the email was worded worries me. I call bull****. Sigh, what a complete waste of time. Regardless, hope your other apps have gone well!
    Yeah i know what you mean, it was a **** email. Hope yours have gone well too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious BITC)
    Last year it didn't include an interview.
    Thanks do you mind if I PM you?

ReputationRep:
    Even though the e-mail mentioned 'careful consideration' of my (and presumably your) application, their use of the word 'withdraw' instead of 'rejected' in addition to just how the email was worded worries me. I call bull****. Sigh, what a complete waste of time. Regardless, hope your other apps have gone well!
    Just a thought - with TW if I'm correct, a rejection for a vac scheme means no eligibility to apply for a TC in the same year. So if your vac app has been withdrawn rather than rejected it may mean you can still apply for a TC this year. Which is something at least. Me, I'm still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooly1)
    Just a thought - with TW if I'm correct, a rejection for a vac scheme means no eligibility to apply for a TC in the same year. So if your vac app has been withdrawn rather than rejected it may mean you can still apply for a TC this year. Which is something at least. Me, I'm still waiting.
    Thanks for the info! I really wouldn't keep my hopes high at this point for a positive reply from TW, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you regardless! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info! I really wouldn't keep my hopes high at this point for a positive reply from TW, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you regardless! Good luck!
    He he - no, I'm not expecting a happy ending to this one hearing what you guys have had in the mail, but thanks for your wishes regardless. Good luck to you too - it'll all work out.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Bird & Bird post video interview?

ReputationRep:
    anyone did WALKER MORRIS assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawyer20)
    Has anyone heard from Bird & Bird post video interview?
    No, still no word on the inevitable for me! It sounds like you pulled it together for your interview, so good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingojango)
    Congrats! Is this for london?

Thanks! Yeah this is for London, I applied the end of November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooly1)
    No, still no word on the inevitable for me! It sounds like you pulled it together for your interview, so good luck!
    I wouldn't say it went well, expecting bad news!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an eversheds face to face interview?

Any feedback from it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisjones123)
    Anyone had an eversheds face to face interview?

Any feedback from it?
    I have! Eagerly waiting to hear back... Apparently we'll hear back within two weeks

ReputationRep:
    has anyone who had their AC with HSF this week heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkykate)
    I have! Eagerly waiting to hear back... Apparently we'll hear back within two weeks
    Brilliant how do you think it went?

I have one next week, no idea what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisjones123)
    Brilliant how do you think it went?

I have one next week, no idea what to expect!
    Ah congrats - good luck! It was my first face to face interview so I was really nervous! They're really nice though and try to ease you into it. There were trainees there too to chill people out beforehand! I'm not sure how it went, I'm mixed about it really... As long as you do a bit of prep you'll be fine!

Which office have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone STILL waiting for IM? Particularly for the London office....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isrox08)
    Penningtons Manches and Taylor Vinters interviews. Any tips/hints anybody please? These will be my first ever vac scheme interviews!
    for penningtons manches its just an assessment centre (no interview) isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    for penningtons manches its just an assessment centre (no interview) isnt it?

I have no idea! They said they will give us more information closer to the time, so fingers crossed they give us a detailed breakdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t1m1m1)
    has anyone who had their AC with HSF this week heard back yet?
    Nope! Do you know how long they usually take to respond post-AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.