Do RBS reject instantly after logical?

yup 2working days, if you dont hear anything you passed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam.TTT)
    SHL Numerical and Logical.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantitive)
    Hey guys, I'm trying to get into investment banking, I'm doing Chemistry/physics/Biology/Maths at A-level, can any of you guys give me some advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Check student ladder for A level IB programmes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wowzerss)
    Has anyone heard from Citi quest?

I applied on the 29th Oct and still haven't even been asked to sit any tests?
    I applied for citi IBD and haven't heard anything yet...my friend applied for sales and trading on 6/01 and heard back on 9/01 for a numerical :/ its SO annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeeGee3)
    I applied for citi IBD and haven't heard anything yet...my friend applied for sales and trading on 6/01 and heard back on 9/01 for a numerical :/ its SO annoying!
    It is! I wish they could just keep us updated a little more. I think if I don't hear back from then this week then I'll email Hr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laplace)
    Anyone else who have received interview invite at DB today?
    How many days after the numerical did you hear from them?...also if you got the numerical does it mean your application and cv were good enough? Because i applied to DB on 3/01 and did the numerical on 7/01 so was wondering if I defo get an interview if my numerical went well

ReputationRep:
    Hi to everyone,
    have been following the past 220 pages but now I feel ready to contribute to the discussions.
    I received an offer of CS front office on friday, had my final round JPM for IBD and for MS on next tuesday...Feel free to ask any questions, happy to help the community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paradeplatz)
    Hi to everyone,
    have been following the past 220 pages but now I feel ready to contribute to the discussions.
    I received an offer of CS front office on friday, had my final round JPM for IBD and for MS on next tuesday...Feel free to ask any questions, happy to help the community.
    Did you have two interviews with JPM? First and final?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, just one. Was with a top ranked associate. Sorry for the confusion.

ReputationRep:
    How many days after the numerical did you hear from them?...also if you got the numerical does it mean your application and cv were good enough? Because i applied to DB on 3/01 and did the numerical on 7/01 so was wondering if I defo get an interview if my numerical went well
    I completed my application some time around 1 December and received an invite to the interviews earlier this week. So it took a while.. Probably some late dropouts. It has been said that their spring is full for over a month now. So if you have got an invite to the numericals, it could be that some spots have opened up. What did you apply for? IBD or Markets? They're having their last interviews on 20 January, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, just one. Was with a top ranked associate. Sorry for the confusion.
    Ok! Did they say when you can expect to hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    End of month, that it what I was told...how was your interview? Got other interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, hate to wait... It felt like it went good, but you never know.. How was yours? Do you possibly know the spring dates?

So far, only JPM and now DB is coming up. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was totally relaxed, he really took his time, asked my 99% competency questions and the last one was about which industries are profiting from the falling oil price and which not...in the end he really took 10mins to explain why he chose JPM, the current industry team and so on...

How was yours?

Dont know the exact dates, but I assume either starting on the 23rd March or 13rd April.

MS (final) on Tues, Barclays (first round) also next week. BAML post itw rejection, HSBC pre itw rejection (big lol), havent heard anything from the others...

ReputationRep:
    Hi to everyone,
    Hey

Congrats on the offer, when did you interview for CS?

&How long did BAML take to get back to you after the interview, and was it via email?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I completed my application some time around 1 December and received an invite to the interviews earlier this week. So it took a while.. Probably some late dropouts. It has been said that their spring is full for over a month now. So if you have got an invite to the numericals, it could be that some spots have opened up. What did you apply for? IBD or Markets? They're having their last interviews on 20 January, I think.
    Where has it said that their spring weeks have been full for over a month?...surely they wouldn't accept any more applications if its full already? I applied for IBD.

ReputationRep:
    MS haven't responded to me for nearly a month post interview. Interviewed on 19th Dec, can I expect a rejection.

Any last min advice for Barclays & HSBC interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was totally relaxed, he really took his time, asked my 99% competency questions and the last one was about which industries are profiting from the falling oil price and which not...in the end he really took 10mins to explain why he chose JPM, the current industry team and so on...

How was yours?

Dont know the exact dates, but I assume either starting on the 23rd March or 13rd April.

MS (final) on Tues, Barclays (first round) also next week. BAML post itw rejection, HSBC pre itw rejection (big lol), havent heard anything from the others...
    Sounds exactly like mine! First half competency, and then some questions about the oil, russia, etc.

Still waiting for response from the rest too, since numericals..

ReputationRep:
    Did you do your numerical straight after the app? or sometime this month?

ReputationRep:
    Where has it said that their spring weeks have been full for over a month?...surely they wouldn't accept any more applications if its full already? I applied for IBD.
    Earlier in this thread, don't know if it's true though. Obviously not, since a few have received an invite to the interviews recently. What does it say on your app status? Have you completed the numericals?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.