The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
spikeymike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Carlo08)
Are there any good ps3 games that are sort of good for boredum? Like the type of game that you can just mess about on , like fifa and the sims? I've got fifa so dont suggest that. Looking for a game where you maybe build stuff or a cartoony type game.
LittleBigPlanet.
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I should be on MW2 at somw point this afternoon if anyone is interested in a game? May only be for an hour or so.

Anyone been following the cricket? What happened last night?!!
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
I should be on MW2 at somw point this afternoon if anyone is interested in a game? May only be for an hour or so.

i have a day off today but came in to uni to meet a mate i havent seen since being at work. Depending on what tiem i leave i might be bale to make it back for a game, if not this afternoon then definatley tonight
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
i have a day off today but came in to uni to meet a mate i havent seen since being at work. Depending on what tiem i leave i might be bale to make it back for a game, if not this afternoon then definatley tonight
I won't be on tonight unfortunately Still no wireless here.

Think I might go back to bed seeing as the dentist just rang to cancel :mad: Now got to get up even earlier next Wednesday
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i'm up for some mw2....Around 11 my time...so 5;30 your time...
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
:mmm:

(Gareth Bale) :mmm:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by dhr90)

It was bound to happen tbh, England still in a chance to win tbh. Seems to be a good bowling pitch, also Eng only have to win 1 of the 3 games including the one on now to retain the Ashes.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
:mmm:

(Gareth Bale) :mmm:
lol shame on you
shadow99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LittleBigPlanet.
+1 for LittlebigPlanet.
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It was bound to happen tbh, England still in a chance to win tbh. Seems to be a good bowling pitch, also Eng only have to win 1 of the 3 games including the one on now to retain the Ashes.
Good point. Still 3 days to go, and England aren't out of it yet either so I still have hope. I guess it may have been too much hoping to wake up to find England had pulled out another 600-700 run innings and all but won the match again.
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What tyres should I use for the longer races in GT5? I thought racing medium would be a good balance but by the time I get to the second lap it's like I'm driving on ice!

I think I overdid the 458 a bit, I have an aero kit and everything on it
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I just wasted ruddy 500k on that stupid Ferrari. It handles like it's on ice even on racing softs. The back just keeps slipping. I knew I should have bought the ZR1 straight away
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'll be on MW2 in about 10-15 minutes if anyone wants to join me, PSN is on the OP if we aren't already friends.
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
I'll be on MW2 in about 10-15 minutes if anyone wants to join me, PSN is on the OP if we aren't already friends.
Will be on in a bit...watching big bang theory
spikeymike
Rep:
?
EXAMS ARE OVVVEERRR! :awesome: PS3 all day long! Well not quite yet, from Sunday. :p:

(Original post by The Stig)
I just wasted ruddy 500k on that stupid Ferrari. It handles like it's on ice even on racing softs. The back just keeps slipping. I knew I should have bought the ZR1 straight away
Try aero parts? Put assists on? Leave traction control on 5?
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
EXAMS ARE OVVVEERRR! :awesome: PS3 all day long! Well not quite yet, from Sunday. :p:

Try aero parts? Put assists on? Leave traction control on 5?
All Aero parts are on. Yeah I might increase the traction. It's just breezed through the expert MR race so I'm not too annoyed. Just a bit disappointed. Still need to do the GT event to complete professional. I'm going to do that with the ZR1 which I've just purchased, just need to race mod it.

And a :dance: for finishing your exams!
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
Will be on in a bit...watching big bang theory
Now that is a good reason not to play sooner Sorry I left, had to give the connection back to the computer. I'm determined to get the wireless in this weekend! I was playing very badly inthe first game or two anyway.
ChrisBan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Network down?
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
Now that is a good reason not to play sooner Sorry I left, had to give the connection back to the computer. I'm determined to get the wireless in this weekend! I was playing very badly inthe first game or two anyway.
It's ok I stopped after one noob tube filled domination game where I died 2 away from a nuke :p:
Went to some FIFA and couldn't find a game so did the Go-kart challenges on gt5 :p:
And this week's episode was really funny
Susant
Report 8 years ago
I just got hold of Demon's Souls Black Phantom Editiona at my local independant.

Initiate self-harm mode :coma:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads