Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Bills are horrible 21-0 against the Jets, ouch...

(Original post by fudgesundae)
      My Sky coverage is fine.
      Hmm really? guess I'll leave the game tonight and wait until I get to London again and sort it out properly for next week

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tokyoround)
      I'll be pissed if RG3 gets more fantasy points than Brady this week. I should have learnt from Cam Newton last year :facepalm2:
      You should trade RG3, he's wasted on your bench. He''s beasting this week, 17 points so far I think.

ReputationRep:
      Pats rookies hook up for a defensive TD

Jones with the sack and Hightower with the fumble return TD.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fudgesundae)
      You should trade RG3, he's wasted on your bench. He''s beasting this week, 17 points so far I think.
      Maybe trade while his value is still high. But then what if he turns out to beast every single week, i'll be kicking myself :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tokyoround)
      Maybe trade while his value is still high. But then what if he turns out to beast every single week, i'll be kicking myself :holmes:
      Well then trade Brady

You could maybe do RG3 plus an average WR/RB for a stud WR/RB and an average QB to be your backup. You can only ever play one QB, so it might be better to cash in on a skill position player as you can have loads of them.

ReputationRep:
      Stafford is playing horrendously. 3 picks!

ReputationRep:
      It's great to see Cribbs back in the return game. Nothing huge yet, but showing the elusiveness that put him on top, especially after doing nothing with it all last year.

ReputationRep:
      Decision to start AP justified, got a TD

ReputationRep:
      Patriots having a sick game today but Gronk spike was a massive failure aha

ReputationRep:
      Have to feel sorry for Andrew Luck today. What a tough start against a monster defense.

ReputationRep:
      FFS Michael Vick gives away another interception, 4th of the day, this time for a pick six. Looking really rusty following a virtually non-existant preseason. Browns defence is looking pretty decent. The same could not be said of their offence.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by miniman)
      FFS Michael Vick gives away another interception, 4th of the day, this time for a pick six. Looking really rusty following a virtually non-existant preseason. Browns defence is looking pretty decent. The same could not be said of their offence.
      He's going to blow my 5 match accumulator, and it was the most odds on bet! I was expecting the Browns to go for 0 wins.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Wattsy)
      He's going to blow my 5 match accumulator, and it was the most odds on bet! I was expecting the Browns to go for 0 wins.
      Every point Browns have scored has come from a turnover. Their offence has not shown up but their defence has been all over Vick. Couple of interceptions were not Vicks fault but two, including the pick 6 were just terrible decisions by Vick to throw down the middle.

ReputationRep:
      Every point Browns have scored has come from a turnover. Their offence has not shown up but their defence has been all over Vick. Couple of interceptions were not Vicks fault but two, including the pick 6 were just terrible decisions by Vick to throw down the middle.
      I've not got game pass so I don't know how the game has shaped up but it looks terrible on the highlight reel of Sky Sports 2. Philadelphia were my Superbowl pick for the season so Michael Vick better sort himself out.

It looked too bad to be true at 17-16 Eagles now I might just catch a break!

ReputationRep:
      I swear the replacement refs are getting in the way on half of these plays.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Wattsy)
      I've not got game pass so I don't know how the game has shaped up but it looks terrible on the highlight reel of Sky Sports 2. Philadelphia were my Superbowl pick for the season so Michael Vick better sort himself out.
      He has redeemed himself. Just driven the team all the way from our own 9 yard line. Still looking rusty but showed a lot of heart putting his body on the line to reclaim a fumble after a 9 yard run on 3rd and 10.

ReputationRep:
      Game over. Eagles and Brown defences looking very good. Vick was a bit all over the shop but Brandon Weeden was particularly poor.

ReputationRep:
      He has redeemed himself. Just driven the team all the way from our own 9 yard line. Still looking rusty but showed a lot of heart putting his body on the line to reclaim a fumble after a 9 yard run on 3rd and 10.
      Good stuff, now I just need the Packers machine to come home good! Its been a great 1st Sunday of the season so far.

ReputationRep:
      Rams were very unlucky to lose that one. Defense was fantastic but the offense only really showed up in the last quarter. Starting left tackle also got carted off

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.