Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    That will be very interesting :sexface:

Although she is still convinced that I have had sex even though I'm still a virgin
    I feel your pain. My mum went through this faze where she asked whether or not a each of my friends were 'special friends'... it was quite scary :erm:

I told her that I didn't have any 'special friends' then she gave me a pity hug :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coloured Vanity)
    Not bad, really. Why are you frustrated?
    I have needs that are not being fulfilled, currently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    I feel your pain. My mum went through this faze where she asked whether or not a each of my friends were 'special friends'... it was quite scary :erm:

I told her that I didn't have any 'special friends' then she gave me a pity hug :wtf:
    Awww! :laugh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)

Yep she's done that The joys :rolleyes:

I don't even talk about relationships with my dad, he just makes things awkward no matter :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yep she's done that The joys :rolleyes:

I don't even talk about relationships with my dad, he just makes things awkward no matter :facepalm2:
    Is he like Jim's dad from American Pie?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Is he like Jim's dad from American Pie?
    Thankfully not

In addition, some user is arguing with me over something stupid

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully not

In addition, some user is arguing with me over something stupid
    Ugh. I've had that over the past few days.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ugh. I've had that over the past few days.
    The annoying thing is that he is a regular user on TSR (with a bit of pos rep) and frankly he's being really stupid :facepalm: TSR is pissing me off these days.

ReputationRep:
    The annoying thing is that he is a regular user on TSR (with a bit of pos rep) and frankly he's being really stupid :facepalm: TSR is pissing me off these days.
    Ignore people like that. They aren't worth the cycles.

ReputationRep:
    It's rather saddening sorting through the clothes donated to the charity shop which come in binbags and knowing instinctively which ones have been sent by the relatives of the deceased. :\

ReputationRep:
    I passed a phone interview for e first time ever today!:eek: I'm normally **** at phone interviews.

(Original post by thurin)
    It's rather saddening sorting through the clothes donated to the charity shop which come in binbags and knowing instinctively which ones have been sent by the relatives of the deceased. :\
    How can you tell? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I passed a phone interview for e first time ever today!:eek: I'm normally **** at phone interviews.
    Grats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortious)
    Probably smells of decomp or wee.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Back to listening to an Opera in German even though I have no idea what the words mean :giggle:

Ignore people like that. They aren't worth the cycles.
    He got some warning points now, happy now

How? :curious:

(Original post by Crisps)
    Well done

:sexface: That is all.

ReputationRep:
    Probably smells of decomp or wee.
    That was in poor taste.

Firstly it's a wide-range of clothes (everything from handkerchiefs and underwear to blouses and woollen jumpers, all in one bag), and secondly you can tell it's all their clothes - a number of different coloured versions of the same types of clothes. Clearly all that they own.

Firstly it's a wide-range of clothes (everything from handkerchiefs and underwear to blouses and woollen jumpers, all in one bag), and secondly you can tell it's all their clothes - a number of different coloured versions of the same types of clothes. Clearly all that they own.
    That's really sad, especially if it's been unceremoniously dumped on the doorstep. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Chris used to work in a charity shop, he's said similar things. Although mostly he just got frustrated at people dumping bags of crap outside the shop at night and then having to sort virtually all of it into the bin. Apparently a shocking amount of people try to donate underwear, and unwashed soiled clothes :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    That was in poor taste.
    Yes it was a little dark...

ReputationRep:
    Cookies and milk taste so much better when you're not wearing any trousers.

(Tom is in the shower and I have been left to my own devices)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.