Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    First time in five years .
    not sure what the relevance is there really.
    doesn't really matter that we haven't been in it in the past, the fact is that we're in it now.

(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I bet you're so flipping proud of yourself for that isn't it?
    i'll ignore how little that made sense.

but yeah basically, i'm proud that we're back in the CL even if we're likely to go crashing out of it against a top team.

ReputationRep:
    Also it's clear that even Wenger isn't that keen. He tried to get Huntelaar in January 2013 and then tried to replace him with Higuain and Suarez. I really hope Alexis will be the striker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    doesn't really matter that we haven't been in it in the past, the fact is that we're in it now.

but yeah basically, i'm proud that we're back in the CL even if we're likely to go crashing out of it against a top team.
    Nibble nibble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Nibble nibble.
    pls kruz.
    y u do dis? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Also it's clear that even Wenger isn't that keen. He tried to get Huntelaar in January 2013 and then tried to replace him with Higuain and Suarez. I really hope Alexis will be the striker.
    According to Geoff, AW put in a bid for Cavani in January 2013 whilst he was still at Napoli. Guess quite early into Giroud's Arsenal career, Arsene realised he was ****!!

I think once Theo comes back we might just seen Alexis up top, when we signed him Arsene said he has all the attributes to be a modern striker, whereas Giroud is very much the typical 70-80s striker, big and lumpy.

If he really is going to be our main ST, thinks will get nasty down at the Emirates, patience is already wearing thin and we are only 2 games in!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

How does it feel to be The Arsenal:

How does it feel to be Chav:

No money, no honey chavs?

ReputationRep:
    Cesc Fabregas is on 24/7 suicide watch at Hammersmith hospital I heard.

Apparently he asked for a transfer to the Whittingham, or at least the Royal Free but Arsene Wenger said the name is 'Mesut Ozil'

ReputationRep:
    And for the record, that entire generation failed Arsenal. Cesc, RVP, Nasri, Gallas, Adebayor, Toure, Clichy etc etc

List of cretins, Together they rewarded Wenger's trust with absolutely nothing. nothing.

These days Wenger has assembled a group of men. Fabregas is a reject who has no place here. Sent to play for the Chavs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    And for the record, that entire generation failed Arsenal. Cesc, RVP, Nasri, Gallas, Adebayor, Toure, Clichy etc etc

List of cretins, Together they rewarded Wenger's trust with absolutely nothing. nothing.

These days Wenger has assembled a group of men. Fabregas is a reject who has no place here. Sent to play for the Chavs.
    What has Cesc done wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Zurich speaks like a heartbroken exgirlfriend, desperate to justify how she don't need no man, because she's a strong independent woman. The fact you know he's typing like this says it all :cry2:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

You are one more broken heart away from being a bunny boiler.

They did not all fail us, Cesc is not a 'reject', you are delusional.

ReputationRep:
    could insert strong titanic gifs all over this page :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)

How so? Didn't Wenger literally reject him?

ReputationRep:

I agree

(Original post by mhsc)
    Zurich speaks like a heartbroken exgirlfriend, desperate to justify how she don't need no man, because she's a strong independent woman. The fact you know he's typing like this says it all :cry2:

Zurich sounds like my psycho ex gf tbh...

Hope he finds true love soon. Probably since he got egg on his face for saying Fabregas is a player who loves Arsenal when he's just a snake who went on strike.

Also think he has me on ignore. Guess he can't take somebody telling the truth constantly. :sad:

Zurich used to be a good troll but he's just poor now and a poor poster who lets his bias clouds his judgement. Would also add that he's probably drugged up to his eyeballs making troll posts that he's already done before. He's a broken music box just plays the same tune.

ReputationRep:
    When was the last time two Turkish sides made it to CL group stage?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)

Your response to me earlier...I was talking about that. Not literally about you in the CL. Nvm anyways.

(Original post by barneystin)
    could insert strong titanic gifs all over this page :moon:

Yeah. Don't.

ReputationRep:
    I hope Wenger realises we need a new striker as much as we need a DM.

It seems as though everyone in the world recognises this but him

Giroud doesn't even seem interested anymore! The three times I've seen him play this season he's come across with such a "can't be ****ed" attitude.. Maybe because he know AW is looking for a new striker?

ReputationRep:

As I say, I wish Paul Merson were here. Tony Adams is handling a 6 pint round at the bar, Ray Parlour is just commentating.

Niall Quinn is chatting up the girls with his Irish accent.

Arsene Wenger is a figment of the gooner imagination, we'll all meet down the Blackstock Road at the Arsenal tavern innit

oh to be a gooner

ReputationRep:
    Mertesacker is a real German

No questions asked, a proper German.

ReputationRep:
    So score draw with Besiktas next week and you're out?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.