Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Was going to bring in Sturridge this week but didn't have enough money. Playing my wildcard next week though so get him then. Want a front line of Costa, Aguero, Sturrudge

ReputationRep:
    Almost brought in Sturridge and Wasilewski last night for a 4 point hit.

Would've been a risky move, gutted I didn't take it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Sturridge scores, I'm going to transfer him in now.

I hope JWP doesn't play tomorrow, then I get Wasilewski's 7 points off the bench
    aren't you winning?

why would anyone pay any attention to what the leader says he's going to do!

I'm tempted because i have .3 in the bank and can go Costa straight to studge, but looking at their fixtures, and considering Studge's injury record. I might go against the flow and keep Costa on my bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I've been top virtually all season but there's still overall ranking to play for.

47pts from 6 players, quite pleased with that. Can't believe I got 21 from Krul & Van Aanholt :lol:
    47 from 5 with bonus and cappo left to play

12 points for PVA

ReputationRep:
    Nearly got Walters In but bottled it and got santi in. Santi better get atleast a goal now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bit annoyed that my brother had Walters in their team. He was close to making him captain as well.

ReputationRep:
    36 from 6. Aguero skipper needs to show up.

ReputationRep:
    ospina starts again..

Very tempted by him at 4.8, given that it looks like he is our no.1 for imidiate future..

Though I already have bellerin who is starting each week, and should keep doing so, and I dont fancy doubling.. hmm..

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes Santi. Finally got my captain choice right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bellerin happy I started him.. but annoyed that I did not commit to another arnseal player.. Santi, ozil, walcott, sanchez, giroud - big point hauls could be very split between all of these over their coming great run of fixtures

ReputationRep:
    2-0 would have been nice to finish with Giroud (c), but can't complain too much after many captain fails in recent weeks.

Should finish on 86 and make up some ground a on fair few near the top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    2-0 would have been nice to finish with Giroud (c), but can't complain too much after many captain fails in recent weeks.

Should finish on 86 and make up some ground a on fair few near the top
    that's a crazy score - almost double mine
    was a bloody awful week.
    not bringing in sturridge like i planned, along with not captaining kane; cost me a great week.

ReputationRep:
    need southampton to do something - they are getting so close, but my only chance of a decent week is if they start getting goals..
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Betrand ffs.

ReputationRep:
    lol.. weekend was riding on that game. Could not have gone worse!

Betrand nearly a clean sheet, (not to mention a goal in the first half) and then ends up on -1

Tadic could not have come closer to goals/assists enough times, without actually getting one

ReputationRep:
    44.7% of top 10k with Bertrand, and another 30k% with Clyne.

A nice Sunday for me

ReputationRep:
    Bertrand getting sent off makes my transfer decision a little easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ditched Kane for bloody Pelle...

I guess the switch back is the best move? Kane seems fixture proof and could get something against Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Ditched Kane for bloody Pelle...

I guess the switch back is the best move? Kane seems fixture proof and could get something against Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    kane comes from the arsenal academy.. got rejected.. will have a point to prove.. that and spurs vs arsenal is often a high scoring game.. it could get messy

ReputationRep:
    Cazorla captain. I guess that makes up for awful captain choices since pre Christmas.

98 points for me. Double loads of my rivals, massive week Needed this for a while.

Cazorla, Ospina, Van Aanholt all in my wildcard

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.