The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Almost brought in Sturridge and Wasilewski last night for a 4 point hit.

Would've been a risky move, gutted I didn't take it.
Original post by sr90
Sturridge scores, I'm going to transfer him in now.

I hope JWP doesn't play tomorrow, then I get Wasilewski's 7 points off the bench :colondollar:

aren't you winning?

why would anyone pay any attention to what the leader says he's going to do!

I'm tempted because i have .3 in the bank and can go Costa straight to studge, but looking at their fixtures, and considering Studge's injury record. I might go against the flow and keep Costa on my bench.
Original post by sr90
I've been top virtually all season but there's still overall ranking to play for.

47pts from 6 players, quite pleased with that. Can't believe I got 21 from Krul & Van Aanholt :lol:

47 from 5 with bonus and cappo left to play

12 points for PVA :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Nearly got Walters In but bottled it and got santi in. Santi better get atleast a goal now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit annoyed that my brother had Walters in their team. He was close to making him captain as well.
36 from 6. Aguero skipper needs to show up.
ospina starts again..

Very tempted by him at 4.8, given that it looks like he is our no.1 for imidiate future..

Though I already have bellerin who is starting each week, and should keep doing so, and I dont fancy doubling.. hmm..
Oh yes Santi. Finally got my captain choice right

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
bellerin :biggrin: happy I started him.. but annoyed that I did not commit to another arnseal player.. Santi, ozil, walcott, sanchez, giroud - big point hauls could be very split between all of these over their coming great run of fixtures
2-0 would have been nice to finish with Giroud (c), but can't complain too much after many captain fails in recent weeks.

Should finish on 86 and make up some ground a on fair few near the top :smile:
Original post by Andy Ftw
2-0 would have been nice to finish with Giroud (c), but can't complain too much after many captain fails in recent weeks.

Should finish on 86 and make up some ground a on fair few near the top :smile:

that's a crazy score - almost double mine :frown:
was a bloody awful week.
not bringing in sturridge like i planned, along with not captaining kane; cost me a great week.
need southampton to do something - they are getting so close, but my only chance of a decent week is if they start getting goals..
Betrand ffs.
lol.. weekend was riding on that game. Could not have gone worse! :biggrin:

Betrand nearly a clean sheet, (not to mention a goal in the first half) and then ends up on -1

Tadic could not have come closer to goals/assists enough times, without actually getting one
44.7% of top 10k with Bertrand, and another 30k% with Clyne.

A nice Sunday for me :biggrin:
Bertrand getting sent off makes my transfer decision a little easier :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4416
Ditched Kane for bloody Pelle...

I guess the switch back is the best move? Kane seems fixture proof and could get something against Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Ditched Kane for bloody Pelle...

I guess the switch back is the best move? Kane seems fixture proof and could get something against Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

kane comes from the arsenal academy.. got rejected.. will have a point to prove.. that and spurs vs arsenal is often a high scoring game.. it could get messy
Cazorla captain. I guess that makes up for awful captain choices since pre Christmas.

98 points for me. Double loads of my rivals, massive week :biggrin: Needed this for a while.

Cazorla, Ospina, Van Aanholt all in my wildcard :biggrin:
55 points for me, Betrand really hurt me a bit, conceding and then getting the red. Out for 3 games and i just got him in my WC. Nice captain choice in Kane but had Krul on the bench for De Gea.

Quick Reply

Latest