ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    I know :hubba:
    :giggle:
    Naughty :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Sounds like you had a good experience there then. Did it help? Was that an adolescent ward or adult ward?
    Well it kept me safe for a little bit. Adult. Always adult. Never been on an adolescent ward.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To kick of the year in a truly brilliant fashion, I have completely messed up which weekend I'm moving in. I am in fact still at home until 4th October, this gives me ages to get things done and so on. Now the question is do I tell work...

ReputationRep:
    Got a blood test in the morning, provided i dont faint, or fall asleep i should be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    :giggle:
    Naughty :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You were the one who started this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    You were the one who started this
    im sorry

How could i not though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i want to scream. i cant, however, becuase of my family.

just had enough of this mess.

ReputationRep:
    Got a blood test in the morning, provided i dont faint, or fall asleep i should be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck. Hope you manage to avoid fainting. Just remember the nurse has dealt with people who don't like needles before so maybe tell her/him how anxious you are and s/he'll try to make things as stressful as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Good luck. Hope you manage to avoid fainting. Just remember the nurse has dealt with people who don't like needles before so maybe tell her/him how anxious you are and s/he'll try to make things as stressful as possible.
    The needles dont bother me! I can happily watch it go in. Just makes me go faint to the point i now do them laying down!
    Not sure why i do it, but i do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The needles dont bother me! I can happily watch it go in. Just makes me go faint to the point i now do them laying down!
    Not sure why i do it, but i do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right sorry! (though I'm sure someone in this thread is scared of needles....:beard: )

That sounds a little odd, are you unable to give blood either?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry another dog post!

Anyone who's had dogs, how did you get them to settle down on a night? Mine is in his crate and he just wont stop, he's literally high pitch yelping, any tips appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right sorry! (though I'm sure someone in this thread is scared of needles....:beard: )

That sounds a little odd, are you unable to give blood either?
    Most likely. Im just an odd child

Dunno, never tried but doubtful because when they finally get blood test blood out of an arm it takes ages to get out
    Also dont think i can give blood cos of meds :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Sorry another dog post!

Anyone who's had dogs, how did you get them to settle down on a night? Mine is in his crate and he just wont stop, he's literally high pitch yelping, any tips appreciated.
    Everytime my family's got a dog we just left them to it. If you keep answering the yelping they'll realize that you come and will keep doing it. It sounds cruel but they need to learn that it gets them nowhere.

ReputationRep:
    Everytime my family's got a dog we just left them to it. If you keep answering the yelping they'll realize that you come and will keep doing it. It sounds cruel but they need to learn that it gets them nowhere.
    I've put some toys in his crate and i'm now downstairs just leaving him to it, hopefully he'll stop soon.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    GP sounds like a good plan, at the very least. :console:
    yeah. sigh. am not against taking an AD, in fact would love for one to work, its just the pointless appointments which send me into some crazy state and do more harm than good. only problem with seeing GP is she will try and make me go to wellbeing. sigh.

(Original post by Nathanielle)
    You don't have anyone? Maybe a lecturer, you can talk, too? Someone in charge of all students? Why do you feel you want to drop out? It is the workload, the difficulty, the topic? Anyway I could help? Don't hesitate to PN me, my study experience is anything than a walk in the parc and maybe I can help you or just like that.

Does not sound like a job for me.
    no, literally not one person. had this woman who lectures on my course and is supposed to be the one who deals with this kind of stuff. wellbeing organised a meeting with her and my tutor and it was quite literally the most ridiculous, pointless and embarrassing thing ever. they're so unsympathetic and not understanding. nothing whatsoever came of it. I want to drop out because I am too ill to function or study. also its not really the right course but this uni doesn't offer anything else I want to do. thanks for the support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I want to drop out because I am too ill to function or study. also its not really the right course but this uni doesn't offer anything else I want to do. thanks for the support.
    Thus the only reason not to take a year out is, that you would have to go back to your parents, or? In what year of your degree are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Sorry another dog post!

is it a puppy?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.