Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flourish RY)
    does anyone know if its a normal DB procedure that if you get an invite to the final round, an analyst you don't know reaches out to you asking you to feel free to ask any questions?
    nope. i'm increasingly curious about your resume

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786:))
    Does everyone get an invite to the logical reasoning after the numerical for nomura?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not applying there this year but pretty sure answer was yes last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786:))
    Does everyone get an invite to the logical reasoning after the numerical for nomura?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Anyone can give insight about how to pass the Cut-e tests?? highest number of question correct? accuracy > speed or speed > accuracy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makrxx)
    Those who had first round with Freshminds for Gleacher, have you heard back and if so, when?
    First round face to face interviews begin on 2nd November. Are you talking about the phone interview?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with HSBC AC experience? Please PM, happy to share my other interview/AC experiences

ReputationRep:
    anyone have morgan stanley graduate recruitment's number??

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a first round face to face IBD/GCM interview at MS?

ReputationRep:
    How long does Rothschild take to reject you if you fail the numerical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabulanoctis)
    How long does Rothschild take to reject you if you fail the numerical?
    They inform if u failed within 2 days. Ive been waiting like 2 weeks since the online test.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone one HSBC markets 1st round? Please pm me!

ReputationRep:
    how long has it taken for people to get invited to the second round of interviews for MS IBD after their first interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    how long has it taken for people to get invited to the second round of interviews for MS IBD after their first interview?
    took a day with me

have you heard of anyone who's been invited back to an ac?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    6 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverboy12)
    took a day with me

have you heard of anyone who's been invited back to an ac?
    cheers, did they email you or call like for the first round? Not really, I think they´ll start them later on unless someone here has more info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    6 hours
    what time in the day did you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    cheers, did they email you or call as for the first round? Not really, I think they´ll start them later on unless someone here has more info
    had a 45 minute first round phone interview at around 8pm, was emailed around 3pm the next day inviting me to face to face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    what time in the day did you have?
    dude you're trying to read a lot from random comments but the gist of it is: after your initial interview the dude you talked to fills an itw feedback form which he sends to HR. the HR is working full time these days chasing feedbacks and interviewers and if it's positive then you will be progressed to the next stage immediately. That you did not hear from them means that at least your feedback did not merit taking you directly to the next stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    dude you're trying to read a lot from random comments but the gist of it is: after your initial interview the dude you talked to fills an itw feedback form which he sends to HR. the HR is working full time these days chasing feedbacks and interviewers and if it's positive then you will be progressed to the next stage immediately. That you did not hear from them means that at least your feedback did not merit taking you directly to the next stage.

ReputationRep:
    How far is everyone with off-cycle internships? Have they given out offers yet? (MS,Citi I think)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.