Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Review thread is dying on me completely (see the first post and last few posts if you don't believe me) - may be time for a new one I'm afraid. :s: If nobody edits anything, it should still be fine for linking to the old reviews...

ReputationRep:
    One of my course mates worked at Toys'R'Us for his industrial placement. He got stabbed in the hand when someone tried to shoplift £90 worth of Minstrels :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I haven't heard of this store, but if it's anything like Hamleys, how awesome. During the Christmas period too. - I often like to wander around the main Hamleys in London during the festive season because it's so magical in there. :o:
    It's like the grammatically incorrect Hamleys.

Off to watch House, back later :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    One of my course mates worked at Toys'R'Us for his industrial placement. He got stabbed in the hand when someone tried to shoplift £90 worth of Minstrels :sadnod:
    It was me!!!

Minstrels :yum:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Review thread is dying on me completely (see the first post and last few posts if you don't believe me) - may be time for a new one I'm afraid. :s: If nobody edits anything, it should still be fine for linking to the old reviews...
    Your last post is odd. I just posted in there and everything seems fine, or am I missing something? :erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Truered)
    It was me!!!

Never depart a golden dragon with his Minstrels. :no:

ReputationRep:
    :emog:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Your last post is odd. I just posted in there and everything seems fine, or am I missing something? :erm:
    I'm trying to copy and paste things from a .txt file into the post, it doesn't seem to like that. :no:

ReputationRep:
    It was me!!!

******* :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2: :banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2::banghead: :stomp: :rant: :mad: :mad2:
    Holy **** it seems your day was terrible

hugs for mummy :hugs:
    Evening Cara. :hugs: - Can you accept my join request? I wasn't officially a part of this society, it seems.
    :mad:Onee-sama

:wavey: Hi everyone
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Problem solved, I think. :hmmmm2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    In a similar vein to my 'want to watch' list, I doubt I'll be clearing my 'stalled' list anytime soon. I really should, otherwise I'll end up forgetting what happened in each series.

As for Touch, it's a series by Mitsuru Adachi, responsible most recently for Cross Game, which is currently airing. AMF is a fan of the main love interest, Minami Asakura, hence his username. :tongue:
    Ah ok..I have heard of Cross game (found it whilst wondering about AMF's name, previous to that I thought Minami Asakura was a voice actress :giggle: ) The style of cross game doesn't appeal to me much though, is it similar in touch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Problem solved, I think. :hmmmm2:
    With fire?

You used fire right? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    With fire?

You used fire right? :puppyeyes:
    but thats your job :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    but thats your job :zomg:
    He be in Wales :sadnod:

Also in :sheep: but it isn't my position to judge

ReputationRep:
    He be in Wales :sadnod:

Also in :sheep: but it isn't my position to judge
    Its rude to bring up his prefferences like that :no:

ReputationRep:
    :emo:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm finsihed with that thread for now, since I can barely type it seems. :hmmmm2: I'm sure you wouldn't want your names coming up as 'bin' or 'caranoe;'. :p:

Early bed ytonight methings. :yaen:

ReputationRep:
    AJ's drunk with power :zomg:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    If only. I'm just tired from getting up early to wish my youngest brother a happy birthday. 7:00 AM start, because he has school and that involves ages of getting ready and travelljng and stuff. My own fault for going to bed at 1:30 the night before knowing this. I think my typing fails epically when I;m tired becaise I have dyspraxia, think it's more mental exaustion affecting hand to eye coordination than my hands being tirred or anything like that.

I really should stop now and get some rest, reading this back I can see loads of mistakes, but my attempts to 'correct' them in this state often end up making it worse. :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.