Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've seen enough flags for the whole season in the 1st half at the Packers!

ReputationRep:
    63 yard field goal. Thats damn impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-More52)
    63 yard field goal. Thats damn impressive.
    I for a split second on a poor quality stream thought that the Packers guy stood in the endzone for the block had kicked it over the posts :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting so frustrated watching this Packers performance.

The Defense seems even worse than last season. I've lost count of the amount of times Receivers have been left wide open.

Randall Cobb is the only player I've been impressed with today. Very disheartening for a Packers fan. :/

ReputationRep:
    The officials in this game have been abysmal - flag flag flag flag flag.

Ruined the game to an extent and I'd blame Harbaugh for that after his hissy fit early in the game.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any way for me to watch the last quarter of Seattle vs Arizona?
    Failing that, just any way to watch the games in general?

ReputationRep:
    There are plenty of sites with the games streamed.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post them here but message me and I'll let you know the site.

ReputationRep:
    Rodgers gifts the game on a plate to the 49ers.

Shocking match from the Packers.

A lot of work to do or we could even lose to the Bears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomBres)
    I'm getting so frustrated watching this Packers performance.

The Defense seems even worse than last season. I've lost count of the amount of times Receivers have been left wide open.

Randall Cobb is the only player I've been impressed with today. Very disheartening for a Packers fan. :/
    Very disheartening because its going to lose me 25p!

ReputationRep:
    Very happy with the Pats! Offense looks dynamic and really sharp, and that defense is bruising. Looking good on the season!

ReputationRep:
    The Packers game reminded me of when we lost to Arizona in the playoffs a few years back and the loss to the Giants last year, there were so many holes in our defense it was silly. Not the end of the world though and there were a few bright spots, like Cobb. Also, it pains me to see Bush starting, is he really better than Sam Shields?

Good to see Peyton back btw and a great start to the year by him.

ReputationRep:
    Beanie Wells was a horrible choice for my fantasy team. Had him as my flex and he got 1.4 points. My kicker only got 2 points as well. My opponent is 7 points behind with just Antonio Gates left. He'll probably get at least 7 points so if I lose it has to be down to those two guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgesundae)
    Beanie Wells was a horrible choice for my fantasy team. Had him as my flex and he got 1.4 points. My kicker only got 2 points as well. My opponent is 7 points behind with just Antonio Gates left. He'll probably get at least 7 points so if I lose it has to be down to those two guys.
    DeAngelo Williams got me 0.4 points....and as it turns out I had CJ Spiller on the bench who got over twenty as Fred Jackson got injured! Damn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarneyMBS)
    DeAngelo Williams got me 0.4 points....and as it turns out I had CJ Spiller on the bench who got over twenty as Fred Jackson got injured! Damn!
    haha. I'm so glad I picked AP in the end, got over 20 points. Only put him in like an hour before the game.

ReputationRep:
    http://cjzero.com/gifs/BucsJailbreak.gif

NFL gif of the week? Where ya going Cammmmmmmmm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    Very happy with the Pats! Offense looks dynamic and really sharp, and that defense is bruising. Looking good on the season!
    Its only one game in and already im so excited about Ridley, our offense is so dynamic, we have the Boston TE party, Welker, Lloyd, Edelman and Ridley. :drool: Our defense looks much improved as well! Only thing i shudder at is every the opposition comes near Brady I panic that hes gonna get hurt

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the Packers game tonight.

Huge match in the context of the season - to lose the opening two games at Lambeau would be very alarming.

Optimistic we'll get the win though - Cutler's arrogance will come back to bite him hopefully. Our Defense must be alot better though, especially against the run.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    Its only one game in and already im so excited about Ridley, our offense is so dynamic, we have the Boston TE party, Welker, Lloyd, Edelman and Ridley. :drool: Our defense looks much improved as well! Only thing i shudder at is every the opposition comes near Brady I panic that hes gonna get hurt
    Exactly! Brady stays upright and healthy, and we go back to the superbowl this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    Exactly! Brady stays upright and healthy, and we go back to the superbowl this year!
    And hopefully we have our Boston TE party up the whole season to accompany him there :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Rodgers had a shocker so it leaves me in a tough spot for fantasy this week. Gonna stick with AP and Murray at RB and Bryant and Lloyd at WR. Flex spot is tough though. I'm leaning towards starting Kyle Rudolph. Definitely not going for Helu or Beanie Wells. Neither are the number one back atm, although within a few weeks I reckon both will be.

I also have Kenny Britt and Denarius Moore. Britt is still coming back from a long time out so probably isn't worth it (although I reckon he will be big points in a few weeks). Moore is an attractive option, Jacoby Ford is on IR, so he'll get even more snaps.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.