Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha or you could text them as usual?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :nah: I'll leave them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

I had a physics test today... Walked out with my friends because we were kinda bored and lost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least you didn't rip your paper up, chuck a science stool across the room and scream "I CAN'T F***ING DO THIS!!" like someone in my class did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    It's fixed I tell you :rofl:

I played on another site once... Using £... It was like luck haha one investment brings back loads, another *******ed it
    Lost 1.25m in this investment.. wait for it to rise back up or sell before it crashes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    This is why I need a sarcasm-judger-machine for the internet! In person, I can judge it well, but once you remove the actual speaking and looking at the person, I'm lost
    Haha sorry.. I like being sarcastic a lot... I'll try to make it obvious next time.
    If that was a screenshot of my phone though and you went in at it the way you did, i'd probably be eating soil in my garden right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by EduWiz)
    I'm last in the ranking ...i made a stupid mistake in buying 100 shares of this Japanese company
    If it's any consolation, I lost $7000 in one go today after leaving an investment going when I should have exited yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dathtom)
    At least you didn't rip your paper up, chuck a science stool across the room and scream "I CAN'T F***ING DO THIS!!" like someone in my class did.
    Lool too much stress :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Lost 1.25m in this investment.. wait for it to rise back up or sell before it crashes?
    Haha, I don't know the business or how well it's done in the past it'd probably crash though

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow! I'd be in the exclusion corridor for a week if I did that! Someone did that at your school?!!
    We were all just talking and not taking the test seriously. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha wow! I'd be in the exclusion corridor for a week if I did that! Someone did that at your school?!!
    We were all just talking and not taking the test seriously. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To be fair, I think he has some 'issues', but this is pretty normal for him. At least it didn't hit someone that time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha sorry.. I like being sarcastic a lot... I'll try to make it obvious next time.
    If that was a screenshot of my phone though and you went in at it the way you did, i'd probably be eating soil in my garden right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's fine, so do I! But less on here, I'm quite concious of how difficult it is to work, but if it is really necessary, I will use it! Don't eat soil! It could contain worms! I'm not very good at the whole sensitivity thing am I?

Smilies do help.
    I know, but not ones that assist the sarcasm!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show

why are stocks so stable today?!!??!?!? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I just want to start A levels.. Hate revising for so many different subjects :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Someone did throw a science stool at someone else maybe in year eight in my school. Although, that wasn't an exam or a mock or anything. In our mocks, someone did get kicked out of the exams almost every time because she had some sort of feud with one of the teachers.

ReputationRep:
    ah the joys of habbo hotel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    It's fine, so do I! But less on here, I'm quite concious of how difficult it is to work, but if it is really necessary, I will use it! Don't eat soil! It could contain worms! I'm not very good at the whole sensitivity thing am I?

I know, but not ones that assist the sarcasm!
    You are terrible at the sensitivity thing! Haha that's me being insensitive and stating that to you. I've made people cry a few times and that's probably clued me in on sensitiveness. But yeah... Haha, i'd probably also dump my hypothetical bf after your speech.

Soil is nutritious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just want to start GCSEs.. Hate revising for so many different subjects :sigh:
    I think you mean a levels...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I think you mean a levels...
    :lol:
    derp

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, I think he has some 'issues', but this is pretty normal for him. At least it didn't hit someone that time
    Ahh... That's understandable.
    We have problem students too... But our class is top set science haha, if the head was there i'd sit back and complete the paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lol:
    derp
    :teehee: but me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    You are terrible at the sensitivity thing! Haha that's me being insensitive and stating that to you. I've made people cry a few times and that's probably clued me in on sensitiveness. But yeah... Haha, i'd probably also dump my hypothetical bf after your speech.

Soil is nutritious!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's true, I'm awful! Generally, in person, I wouldn't say anything bad, even if it's horrendously obvious! On here, I'm some sort of horrific meany! Glad to see I'm destroying hypothetical relationships

For plants! What if you ate a worm, or a bug!?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.