Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i rather hang in there another week then receive an email from them today with a rejection though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloe_ccjy)
    i rather hang in there another week then receive an email from them today with a rejection though....
    I concur but the waiting is making me anxious and if I'm going to get a rejection anyway, I might as well get it sooner rather than later. Then again, it's different for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    Maybe at around 5 therell be a batch of offers. It is not possible, every froday they send decisions.
    it is possible. Maybe it will happen next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by epicfail13)
    I concur but the waiting is making me anxious and if I'm going to get a rejection anyway, I might as well get it sooner rather than later. Then again, it's different for everyone
    True that haha..but the thought of reading a rejection letter really devastates me. I was reading some ps samples of people who received an offer from lse bsc economics...i realised most of them bombarded really strong and high level economic concepts that my ps didnt have as sadly i do not have THAT high level of understanding in econs yet. Trying to convince myself that maybe LSE isnt for me afterall

ReputationRep:
    This will be forever remembered in the history of LSE as the Naked Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Looking back at my emails, the 2 week and 7 week came at 14:28 and 14:38. There is still hope

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why I keep looking at this thread. It's even making me nervous and I've already accepted my place :/

Best of luck to everyone still waiting. It's an agonising wait, but TSR certainly doesn't help anxiety!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheActuary)
    Its all a conspiracy
    LOL😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    Yeah finally somebody noticed, I feel special.
    Fellow book reader right here have you finished reading all 5?

ReputationRep:
    I am posting this again,
    I got back the new 7 week email today. I got the 2 week email two days ago(on Jan 22). I guess they are speeding things up since there aren't going to be any more applicants to consider.
    Is this weird? my friend who is going to attend Oxford said that they responded to his two week in like 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TerribleTej)
    Fellow book reader right here have you finished reading all 5?
    Sure, I've also read all Dunk and Egg stories which happened 100 years earlier before the main events. Have you checked that?

ReputationRep:
    Any responses?

ReputationRep:
    I rang admissions and they said they're extremely busy right now and cannot meet deadlines and they just told me to wait a few more weeks even though my deadline already ended on the 18th of Jan. I am just not going to think about it now cause this is taking all of my energy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bshrestha)
    Any responses?
    Nope, I've been thrown away from class today for checking my email every 2 minutes. No regrets, the hope is still there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    Nope, I've been thrown away from class today for checking my email every 2 minutes. No regrets, the hope is still there.
    Hahaha. Omg, me too. I ran out of a maths test (saying I desperately needed to go toliet) to check my email.

ReputationRep:
    I rang admissions and they said they're extremely busy right now and cannot meet deadlines and they just told me to wait a few more weeks even though my deadline already ended on the 18th of Jan. I am just not going to think about it now cause this is taking all of my energy.
    Wow, looks like it'll be February time we'll hear back then.....great!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We're they this bad last year with replies? It just seems a bit ridiculous, I got my application in on the 14th of October! At least Oxford had the courtesy to reject me nice and early in January!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBlessing)
    We're they this bad last year with replies? It just seems a bit ridiculous, I got my application in on the 14th of October! At least Oxford had the courtesy to reject me nice and early in January!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I submitted it on the 9th of October and still nothing... they're being ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted it on the 9th of October and still nothing... they're being ridiculous.
    I totally understand that they are busy but what is the actual point of giving deadlines they won't stick to? It delivers false hope and makes us all want to bang our heads against the wall...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fcuking ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.