Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
Darielle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh my oh my what a stressful day. I want to do laundry but...I HAVE NO CASH. So i go to tescos and buy something - He gives me a £2 coin change. So then I have to go to budgens to get a chocolate bar. :eek: Omgosh I've just gone over my overdraft for the first time I suppose I better get used too it..
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I LIVE WITH MANIACS. Sitting PEACEFULLY watching friends. "hmm...something smells a bit odd.." Look over to the kitchen. THICK YELLOW BILLOWING SMOKE COMING FROM THE MICROWAVE. The smell of bin juice has now been replaced by burnt smell. :eek:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get a job you bum!
SianyLou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I can't wait to move into flat 18 block C....my housemates are dirty filthy creatures! I Cillit Banged (lol) the hob...a day later its disgusting again.. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF! Darielle knows by first hand experience how much the leaving food in the sink (ugh) thing p***es me off!!! DAMMIT!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Roll on September. I've cleaned the hob 4 times now and by the next day it's black and scummy :p:

I so don't want to go to my seminar. There's a 90% chance it's going to be a waste of time but because of the 10% chance it might be helpful for the assessment, i gots to go.

Where've Jen and Fil gone :eek: Maybe kidnapped #007# lololol THAT ICON IS FUNNY.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
we're here! :eek:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Defo!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Omgosh I don't know if I can go out wednesday cuz i'm going out thursday too. Plus my essay and two seminars are on thursday We just went to crasher last night. It was AMAZING. I just woked up. Normally I'm up at 10.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lazy moo
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
moo
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)
Omgosh I don't know if I can go out wednesday cuz i'm going out thursday too. Plus my essay and two seminars are on thursday We just went to crasher last night. It was AMAZING. I just woked up. Normally I'm up at 10.
Booo, does that mean Jen's coming on the Wednesday not the Thursday?
And you're already booked for something else on Thursday?
And I'm going to have to suffer the rejection of all three of you :bawling: ?
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
im not sureee when im coming yet! i might not come to sheff til friday

aiee fil jsut snogged my mummy
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't you do birthday thing at Crasher instead of Plug? IT'S CLOSE AND IT'S BETTER! 90s music isn't going to quell my need to dance after 2 awful seminars and an essay due in that day.

DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE THOUGH, EH.

And eww fil. That's practically incest.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Butttttt Darielle at plug its rave night and Plug is closer than Crasher =p and we'll get glow sticks!!!!!!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
In gods name what are you doing up at 9 on a Sunday morning! :eek:
Quarter to 11 is bad enough.

I want to go to Crasher :mad: *strops like a little kid*

I've had so much cheese over the last few weeks, I need me some RnB.
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hmmm:
I will poke myself in the eye with a fork before I go anywhere to listen to R'n'B - so no chance Darielle! :p: Plug is also closer and cheaper! Have you ever been?

S'okay, you may be there in spirit if not in body. ;yes;
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Am going to go after Easter. *pokes Karen in the eye with a fork* There did it for you :p:

I just found trodden in chewing gum in the carpets in the living room o_o The flat looks/smells nice for all of 10 minutes though. Maybe everyone should come round and admire the niceness before the parasitic cockroaches destroy it. I had to hoover up peas that were all over the floor today :confused: I'm going to work out how many days I have left with them.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
61 :eek:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
not many really
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No, not really. And hopefully they are all buggering off (at least 2 of them) as soon as term finishes. I can be ever hopeful. I might get some of my friends from home to come up and stay since I have to stay up here till they all go FLAT PARTAY. We need another one of those after Easter btw. When I can drink. Gosh I need to do work - I might have to go to the library, one of the said parasitic cockroaches is playing music SO loud *whine*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (276)
80.23%
Leave (68)
19.77%

Watched Threads