Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    So score draw with Besiktas next week and you're out?
    You are correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    So score draw with Besiktas next week and you're out?
    Yep. Can't see us having too many problems though, Turkish teams don't travel well (they beat your lot 2-0 in Turkey a few years ago and then lost 8-0 at Anfield) and on a better pitch we should be putting a couple past them to be honest. Could be nervy if they get an early goal but I'd still be confident of pulling it back.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    How so? Didn't Wenger literally reject him?
    How did he reject him? The specific terms of the contract with Barcelona are still a mystery, and it was only optimistic Arsenal fans who fully believed it was a simple buy-back clause. Perhaps Wenger had first dibs, unless the player refused to join (Cesc said in an interview that he refused to join due to issues with Giroud being in the team). Wenger wanted him to join, but he also wanted to be honest to his golden child. He explained anything Cesc did, Ozil was already doing, and it would be hard to find Cesc a regular place in the team. As far as I know, Wenger did not reject Cesc.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    As I say, I wish Paul Merson were here. Tony Adams is handling a 6 pint round at the bar, Ray Parlour is just commentating.

Niall Quinn is chatting up the girls with his Irish accent.

Arsene Wenger is a figment of the gooner imagination, we'll all meet down the Blackstock Road at the Arsenal tavern innit

oh to be a gooner
    If you say so mate. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

Yeah. Don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    If you say so mate. :yy:
    You will probably end up moderating this forum, but Arsenal have enough middle class guys called 'Henry' to last a lifetime.

That means you, getme?

No particular offence, but you are probably everything that's wrong with football with 4 limbs.

Keep posting, but you should fade into the background, Henry.

ReputationRep:
    Henry from Shropshire, ''gooner''

London: Mother breast-fed him once in Putney, went to the Arsenal club shop after.

No offence, but that is you,

ReputationRep:
    I think Sanogo will play up top against Everton. Is Wenger planning to loan out Campbell? You can imagine him at Liverpool on the left ripping it with his pace and drive.

It seems we'll have a season of Giroud and Sanogo rotating. Good luck to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Calling out: BenAssirati

The George: pre-Spurs from 10am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    I think Sanogo will play up top against Everton. Is Wenger planning to loan out Campbell? You can imagine him at Liverpool on the left ripping it with his pace and drive.

It seems we'll have a season of Giroud and Sanogo rotating. Good luck to us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah he's already ruled it out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Fabregas plays for a better team and RVP would walk straight into your side
    The blocked out words begin with c.

ReputationRep:
    Also Luke_McKeown

Calling you out in London. Let's say know, but knives, just proper bare-knuckle innit. Let me know babe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Also Luke_McKeown

Calling you out in London. Let's say know, but knives, just proper bare-knuckle innit. Let me know babe!

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

Call their national helpline 0845 769 7555

If you think you have a problem with drinking, they're there to help.

If you seem to be having trouble with your drinking, or if your drinking has reached the point of where it worries you, you may be interested to know something about Alcoholics Anonymous and the AA programme of recovery from alcoholism.

Alcoholism is an illness. It can hit anyone; young, old, rich, poor. black, white and it doesn't matter how long you've been drinking or what you've been drinking. It's what drinking does to you that counts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    pls kruz.
    y u do dis? :cry2:
    Should've known better Lukey
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    But but who would throw a bottle at Wenger?

ReputationRep:
    But but who would throw a bottle at Wenger?
    Crazy Turks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Crazy Turks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You make me so ****ing angry

Arghhkdskekdndjdxjc
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Crazy Turks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Players must dread going there I swear.

ReputationRep:
    Players must dread going there I swear.
    I'm pretty sure it's offset by the fact that they get paid tens of thousands of pounds a week, to kick a ball around a park:rolleyes:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    I'm pretty sure it's offset by the fact that they get paid tens of thousands of pounds a week, to kick a ball around a park:rolleyes:
    Well yeah :lol:
    But as a human being, you'd have your preferences still

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.