Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Thus the only reason not to take a year out is, that you would have to go back to your parents, or? In what year of your degree are you?
    Pretty much, yes. If I could drop out and afford to live by myself then I would do that. I'm in 2nd year.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by superwolf)

:hugs: Anything in particular up?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: Not really, I think I experience it as a coping mechanism. i.e I get dissociated to protect myself, but it's not a nice feeling :sad: Buttt I'm feeling much better now

(Original post by purple-duck)
    Okey Will go get the bus now into campus, I guess I need to get out anyway
    Not sure - had a great half week (moving in :woo:) a couple days ago, but suddenly dropped yesterday :/
    How about you? Sorry you're feeling numb :hugs: When are you off to Uni?
    Aww, hope you got stuff sorted! Anything caused it? I'm feeling better now On saturday :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Pretty much, yes. If I could drop out and afford to live by myself then I would do that. I'm in 2nd year.
    Difficult, because when you don't like the course, concerning the four years of student finance, it would be probably smarter to drop out, but I know, how difficult it is to support oneself. Have you asked for transfer options? Aren't there any possibilites to drop out and live alone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    is it a puppy?
    Yeah he's 8 weeks old, he's quietened down for now.

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to partake in kinda stupid and slightly destructive behaviour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Aww, hope you got stuff sorted! Anything caused it? I'm feeling better now On saturday :woo:
    Thanks Got it arranged okay - there was a dude at reception! :eek: Usually it's some middle-age-y ladies He was very nice though! Sorry, anyway :lol:
    Not sure The only thing I've noticed as a correlation is that I've had internet installed since then - but then I feel as though that can't be the only reason/it's just a coincidence :dontknow: but also makes me wonder :holmes:
    Glad you're feeling better oo that's soon! :eek: All packed? :woo:

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    sorry for the late reply, i've been busy today for some reason :lol: i haven't managed to get out in the car yet, but i definitely will tomorrow! I don't have any problem with driving, i just don't have anywhere to drive too or anything so its kinda boring :lol: indeed i always have to be organised because my anxiety is bad enough as it is, so without organisation i have no idea where i'd be!

aw well im sorry i wasn't there for you to talk to :/ i hope today was better! and haha yeah he's always a bit of a bugger, but i don't see him often (tomorrow might be the last time actually :cry2:) and ill definitely miss him! he's only 4, so he doesn't fully understand where im going and that im coming back, he thinks im going forever thanks, i have much less anxiety today! I'm even going out with friends to eat tonight....duno whats wrong with me :lol:
    Yeah that's true about needing somewhere to go - this summer all I ever drove to was sainsbury's really just to get food or whatever, or even if I didn't need anything! Was sorta boring too by the end of it
    Well organisation is handy

Don't apologise! :hugs: Today's also been rubbish tbh but oh well. Haha that's so cute him thinking you're going forever I know my cousin said I looked like a homeless person when I saw him at the end of first year :unimpressed: (tbf I'd been quite economical shall we say with haircuts, and might have left my shaver at home )
    oo hope you have fun!! :woo:

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Wanting to partake in kinda stupid and slightly destructive behaviour
    :jumphug: I can't remember if you're still up north or not? Can you go talk to your mum? (or if you're back at normal home go find rory? )
    :hugs:

-------------------

Time for an "early" night I think too tired/mood won't improve staying up any longer

Hope everyone's okay - hugs to all in need of them! :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Thanks Got it arranged okay - there was a dude at reception! :eek: Usually it's some middle-age-y ladies He was very nice though! Sorry, anyway :lol:
    Not sure The only thing I've noticed as a correlation is that I've had internet installed since then - but then I feel as though that can't be the only reason/it's just a coincidence :dontknow: but also makes me wonder :holmes:
    Glad you're feeling better oo that's soon! :eek: All packed? :woo:

Yeah that's true about needing somewhere to go - this summer all I ever drove to was sainsbury's really just to get food or whatever, or even if I didn't need anything! Was sorta boring too by the end of it
    Well organisation is handy

Don't apologise! :hugs: Today's also been rubbish tbh but oh well. Haha that's so cute him thinking you're going forever I know my cousin said I looked like a homeless person when I saw him at the end of first year :unimpressed: (tbf I'd been quite economical shall we say with haircuts, and might have left my shaver at home )
    oo hope you have fun!! :woo:

:jumphug: I can't remember if you're still up north or not? Can you go talk to your mum? (or if you're back at normal home go find rory? )
    :hugs:

-------------------

Time for an "early" night I think too tired/mood won't improve staying up any longer

Hope everyone's okay - hugs to all in need of them! :grouphugs:
    Back south, rorys asleep, trying so hard not to be impulsive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why does my head feel knackered all the time i cant seem to absorb anything

ReputationRep:
    Okay so a quiet night out ended up in me absolutely plastered when I have to be up at 8....****

ReputationRep:
    Okay so a quiet night out ended up in me absolutely plastered when I have to be up at 8....****
    That sounds like me at uni! Haha
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)

Can some clever Uni student person help me out?
    You OK hun? Or were you just wondering about welcome week stuff? :hugs:

(Original post by tasha96)
    It just triggers me so much the arguing. :cry2: B home and trying to cheer me up. He's a saint.
    Glad B is being nice at least :penguinhug:

(Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    :hi:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like me at uni! Haha
    This wake up is gonna be painful #prayforlaura

ReputationRep:
    This wake up is gonna be painful #prayforlaura
    Might aswell start as you mean to go on ey!

On quiet night i had ended up me waking up still drunk, falling out of bed, and having to go to placement in this state!
    #prayinghard

ReputationRep:
    Might aswell start as you mean to go on ey!

On quiet night i had ended up me waking up still drunk, falling out of bed, and having to go to placement in this state!
    #prayinghard
    I have to go out with my grandma and four year old cousin...my bed isn't even clear, there's make up and my laptop all over, oh dear

ReputationRep:
    I have to go out with my grandma and four year old cousin...my bed isn't even clear, there's make up and my laptop all over, oh dear
    :giggle:
    Shove it on the floor, down a pint of water and pass out in bed

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug: I can't wait to meet her!

Tasha you are wonderful, and I promise that some day very soon I'll finally send you your care package filled with reminders of your wonderful loveliness. In fact you're so lovely, you get a lovehug too. :lovehug:

Welcome to the society. As has been said there's not a specific BPD society, but you should fit in well here anyway.

:hugs: Anything in particular up?

:itsme:
    Haha I informed her that you're not scary

(Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Wooo Bath!!

Wooooo
    Thanks

PM Rob, he'll sort you out.
    My phone died so I couldn't PM him but I got there eventually was scary!

Had a good time skating, so tired now though, it definitely gives you a workout! I felt like I was really terrible at it compared to everyone else though.. I'm not sure if it's because I missed taking my meds yesterday because I didn't have them with me, but I'm so cry-y today, fell over and started crying from a combination of hurt and embarrassment and nerves and then I felt worse because I was embarrassed even more for crying :/ but all the girls were really nice though

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:
    Shove it on the floor, down a pint of water and pass out in bed
    I've put everything on the floor and had loads of water but I'm wide awake and too hot

ReputationRep:
    i'm never going to sleep. can feel it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Why you think that?
    Because I'm thinking it was too soon and I'm rushing things and it'll scare her off :/ I dunno, I second guess myself a lot

ReputationRep:
    So worried I won't wake up I'm time for work tomorrow, even with multiple alarms set

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.