Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    phoned the doctors, didn't expect them to be open but they were :eek: they said it was fine and I think they were glad I apologised, and ive rearranged my appointment hopefully im not kicked out now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    phoned the doctors, didn't expect them to be open but they were :eek: they said it was fine and I think they were glad I apologised, and ive rearranged my appointment hopefully im not kicked out now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay, that's good

ReputationRep:
    reached around 8500 words the end is in sight! now to nom on some hot cross buns, cause it is good friday after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Yay, that's good
    yeah I'm so relieved though last time they said it was fine I then received a letter saying it wasn't fine, so I'm prepared to fight if I have to *insert fighting emoticon*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    yeah I'm so relieved though last time they said it was fine I then received a letter saying it wasn't fine, so I'm prepared to fight if I have to *insert fighting emoticon*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it would take quite some doing for a practice to kick you out fight on sockle!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Nauseous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    I think it would take quite some doing for a practice to kick you out fight on sockle!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *flexes muscles* grrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    Made it home. Parents are acting odd but not sure if that's new of I am just noticing it more. My mother was saying how over summer the dogs will miss me and be really sad if they don't get to see me. Which I'm taking as code for her being worried I won't come home over summer. Tempting but sadly not an option. She also asked what me and my therapist had been talking about.

My dad is trying to take an interest at least which is good. My brother is also here despite supposedly moving out which is annoying. My dogs are awesome though and I can get a shiny new phone tomorrow since my contract has ran out.
    I was babysitting today which was stressful. Four year old cousin who wants to play constantly and gets upset over nothing. I have work with me but not sure whether I'll get it done or not. It's more as a reason to duck out of family time if my mum wants to go shopping or for me to get my nails done (that was tonight's suggestion).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cant do this. back to feeling really low and dissociated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :jumphug: Glad you're still out and about, and I hope the crisis team are doing their job ok!

Best wishes to girlfriend, cat, and anyone else keeping you sane*

*relative term
    Crisis team are much the same - some people are nice and some are useless How are you wolfie?

Feeling so bad tonight, and feeling pretty unsafe. Don't know what to do or how to cope.

ReputationRep:
    why doesn;t my mum just get the hint that i don't want to see him i just cant. can't do it cant do it cant ****ing do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    why doesn;t my mum just get the hint that i don't want to see him i just cant. can't do it cant do it cant ****ing do it
    Extremely worried about you. Please can you tell us if you're okay?

Thanks.

Sen. (A relatively old member on here)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :jumphug: Around if you want to talk :console:

(Original post by SenSel)

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :wavey: Good to see you on here! Hope you're alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On pack holiday and its going ok so far.

Step dad nearly got arrested earlier :facepalm: he punched someone but the police decided he was in the right, and the guy clearly didnt press charges. Urgh hes so stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Toughest months of my life, I'm afraid. Most definitely not over. How are you furry? Are we A-levels or first year? Can't quite remember. :s

Been snooping these past few days and saw that the thread was inactive and was worried about pathway so I logged onto this account.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im ok just not safe? sont know what to do abymore im sorry im worrying you

:jumphug: Around if you want to talk :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Justfeel like its all **** and its not goingto get hetter and i cant cope cant do this :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Im ok just not safe? sont know what to do abymore im sorry im worrying you :
    Don't apologise pathway. We all worry about each other on here. Please take up that offer from furry.

Sen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Toughest months of my life, I'm afraid. Most definitely not over. How are you furry? Are we A-levels or first year? Can't quite remember. :s

Been snooping these past few days and saw that the thread was inactive and was worried about pathway so I logged onto this account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that, I hope things improve for you I've been pretty variable, alright tonight though. Gap year/resitting some A level papers, decided I'm going to give uni a go next year no matter what so hopefully will be alright. Are you second year or third?

Im ok just not safe? sont know what to do abymore im sorry im worrying you

Justfeel like its all **** and its not goingto get hetter and i cant cope cant do this :cry:
    :console: Will PM you :hugs:

Also happy birthday Maid Marian!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that, I hope things improve for you I've been pretty variable, alright tonight though. Gap year/resitting some A level papers, decided I'm going to give uni a go next year no matter what so hopefully will be alright. Are you second year or third?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They won't furry, just counting down the days. Ah I see, have you done your UCAS? Care to share what lucky course will have your ever so wonderful presence?
    I'm sure you'll do really well in those upcoming exams.

I'm second year.

ReputationRep:
    feeling pretty crap about being undatable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.