Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    citi yes

ReputationRep:
    How long did people wait to hear back from RBC after first round interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Briefly, what are some of the key technicals to know for an IBD interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    citi yes
    People have had offers for Citi off-cycle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,I think this question has been asked before, but there's so many pages i'm not sure where to look lols.Applying to Operations at Investment Banks but i'm a final year at UCL, but i intend to complete a masters right after. On the first page it says only S&T for J.P. Morgan, i'm guessing this also includes back-office divisions like operations? If anyone has an email for J.P. Morgan that would be amazing! Apologies for the repetitiveness and good luck everyone for their applications Thanks for all your help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    People have had offers for Citi off-cycle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes i have at least one person on my mind.

(Original post by SIDDYTT)
    Hi everyone,I think this question has been asked before, but there's so many pages i'm not sure where to look lols.Applying to Operations at Investment Banks but i'm a final year at UCL, but i intend to complete a masters right after. On the first page it says only S&T for J.P. Morgan, i'm guessing this also includes back-office divisions like operations? If anyone has an email for J.P. Morgan that would be amazing! Apologies for the repetitiveness and good luck everyone for their applications Thanks for all your help
    no phones, it's on a name only basis. send an e-mail to [email protected] se.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman888)
    They inform if u failed within 2 days. Ive been waiting like 2 weeks since the online test.
    Interesting, thought I absolutely bombed the tests but haven't heard anything. Must be a low pass mark...

ReputationRep:
    Appreciate it mate!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when the BAML off-cycle internship 2017 starts or has contact details for their HR?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long after the Video Interview - Schroders - AM they take to get back to you. Anyone been invited to the AC yet.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a Centerview 2nd round yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone made progress with HSBC off cycle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juventus100)
    Anyone made progress with HSBC off cycle?
    Nothing yet, have you? Just got an email today saying it's under review

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shandawg)
    Nothing yet, have you? Just got an email today saying it's under review
    yeah got that email as well (and done their 1st round)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave788)
    Does anyone know how long after the Video Interview - Schroders - AM they take to get back to you. Anyone been invited to the AC yet.
    Hey so far I've only heard of people getting through to the video interview. What division did you apply for? And was the interview just basic competency and motivational questions (why Schroders etc)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    Hey so far I've only heard of people getting through to the video interview. What division did you apply for? And was the interview just basic competency and motivational questions (why Schroders etc)?
    thanks that gives me an idea how long to wait. Asset Management division. you are right just basic competency and motivational questions

ReputationRep:
    thanks that gives me an idea how long to wait. Asset Management division. you are right just basic competency and motivational questions
    Great, thank you, will complete it on Saturday so hopefully they'll start reviewing them soon as I have a feeling that they sent video invites this week at the same time (I got it on wed btw)

ReputationRep:
    Was about 3 weeks for me last year.

ReputationRep:
    I have a Nomura telephone interview on Monday, anyone done this that can give some insights? PM if you want

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from M&G after the video interview?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.