Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    YAY let me know if it works for u, i do hope so!
    Not got round to it yet lol, maybe tomorrow, I'm always using it cos I was on a summer placement you see Lucky you
    Ooh ok
    haha minesweeper was also pretty awesome :mmm:
    Yep, I will definitely let you know how it goes! Will either do it today or tomorrow

The free upgrade to windows 10 expired on July 29th, so you'll have to buy a license key if you want to upgrade to Windows 10. Though if you had windows update switched on, it could have automatically downloaded and installed the upgrade for you if you wanted?

Yeah I remember minesweeper too, it was great and I have it on windows 7 and XP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, I will definitely let you know how it goes! Will either do it today or tomorrow
    The free upgrade to windows 10 expired on July 29th, so you'll have to buy a license key if you want to upgrade to Windows 10. Though if you had windows update switched on, it could have automatically downloaded and installed the upgrade for you if you wanted?
    Yeah I remember minesweeper too, it was great and I have it on windows 7 and XP
    yay
    oh ok. It might have, I remember a few nights where it'd be updating for hours :unimpressed: I'll take a look with Dad 2night Minesweeper = :gah: u r so lucky (XP tho )

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Oh cool so what exatcly is the purpose of this society?
    To be honest I can't remember because it was so long ago!

I'm sure cupcakes87 can help us explain

Btw, 04MR17, can we please have a couple of edits please? One above on 104428 and one below on 104439. Thanks

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Oh cool so what exactly is the purpose of this society?
    I spotted it while VMing spotify95 and had a look. I thought it could be used to try and boost the support of all counting threads. Something as simple as saying you have to have done a certain number of posts before you can join is at least an incentive to get more people coming. (I'm making this up by the way: it's just an idea.) If we can use some of the MHoC as an example of how they have maintained very successful groups and relate that to the uptake of the debate/politics forum this is something that we could try and replicate with the counting threads (which are currently in a bit of a dire state at the minute), then this count will be complete a lot sooner.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.