TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I thought Vidic/Rooney should have gotten a bonus point or two along with Giggs but Evans and Scholes got them.
Shady05
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Done terrible so far this week...11 points...though my two automatic subs will be get 12 points...Kirkland (Because VDS didnt play) and Bramble (because I stupidly forgot to take Ronaldo out and take the captaincy of him!!!) Dissapointed with my forwards...Crouch, Davies and Walcott...2 points each!!! Depressing. Just got Kuyt and Carragher left....
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Very annoying that Melchiot came off injured after 45 minutes and made me lose out on an additional 5 points which would almost double my points total at the moment..
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Very annoying that Melchiot came off injured after 45 minutes and made me lose out on an additional 5 points which would almost double my points total at the moment..
Same thing happened with me last week as Bosingwa was subbed on 57 minutes :dry:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Shady05)
Done terrible so far this week...11 points...though my two automatic subs will be get 12 points...Kirkland (Because VDS didnt play) and Bramble (because I stupidly forgot to take Ronaldo out and take the captaincy of him!!!) Dissapointed with my forwards...Crouch, Davies and Walcott...2 points each!!! Depressing. Just got Kuyt and Carragher left....
Doesn't Bramble only come on if one of Curtis Davies/L Young/Carragher/Kuyt doesn't play?
Shady05
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bramble should come in for ronaldo....as long as Kuyt and carragher play...and davies doesnt play! Fingers crossed...because I could do with 6 points!!
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Apparently there is no Torres :rolleyes: Great waste of captaincy. I thought I'd get the upper hand by taking it from Ronaldo due to him most likely being rested but Torres also rested, apparently. Don't know why he needs a rest as he has had a week off and there is nothing to rest him for
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thought you were just hopeful when you posted that but yeah looks like Torres is out. Massively disappointing as I thought having him captain would give me a massive boost against all the sides captained by Ronaldo yesterday.

Tim Cahill is my first sub, goal and assist from him would make up for it
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Torres is injured.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Torres is a crock.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Torres is a crock

Can't work out if this is a bad thing or not tho, seeing as 2 peeps above me have him captained. :p:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
My team would seriously kick ass if players weren't being left out all the time
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Is Gerrard starting? Newcastle are playing 3 upfront =')
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ahh lame, Skrtel's not playing. Woop woop For Gerrard tho!
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ugh... such a poor week.
No Torres, no Ronaldo. Lampard did nothing, Davies did nothing.. defense hasnt been brilliant..
Might not even break 20!
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh God look at how poor Newcastle's team is, Liverpool have no excuses for not scoring 5 again. And Torres won't be a part of it :'(
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yay, Gerrard (c) seems to be the best choice at the moment! Gutted about Torres though as I need as many points as I can get.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Kuyt (c) seems the best choice...
Had Torres captained but so too did my H2H... Its more important that Everton and Villa keep clean sheets for me to get anything.
Id be glad if Kuyt got a couple more goals.. maybe the guy who is 2nd would lose then :p:
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lovely [no Torres].

That's karma for all you smug *******s who reveled in the lack of Ronaldo.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Ronaldo was never going to play, whereas Torres captain against relegation bound Newcastle was a far better decision. Injury got you off the hook.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (355)
37.57%
No - but I will (74)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (450)
47.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise