Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armen.SG)
    No, i meant which hall IM really anxious now after checking the facebook group and ppl claiming theyve got the letters! i want to be near college!!!
    Don't we all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayshah31)
    Don't we all
    I know a few who don't cause of $$$....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I know a few who don't cause of $$$....
    You cannot put a price on the experience :yep: Are you are spoon fed all your life, you will fail once you hit the real world.

ReputationRep:
    You cannot put a price on the experience :yep: Are you are spoon fed all your life, you will fail once you hit the real world.
    Those 2 comments together make no sense :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Those 2 comments together make no sense :lolwut:

I meant, if your parents are always doing things for you, you'll fail once you enter the world of jobs and living on your own.

Does it make sense now?

ReputationRep:

I meant, if your parents are always doing things for you, you'll fail once you enter the world of jobs and living on your own.

Does it make sense now?
    Yeah but I don't see where it comes from seeing as I was saying some people want to have the further out ones to save money

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I don't see where it comes from seeing as I was saying some people want to have the further out ones to save money
    Oh, I was talking about not moving out all together :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was talking about not moving out all together :blushing:
    :rofl:

Epic fail on both parts :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Epic fail on both parts :p:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

I just called the accomodation centre. Didnt provide much peace of mind :P He said theyll be sending out emails soon :/ Also said there's nothing that can be done at this time to improve my chances of getting a certain hall i want... even offered to bribe him :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

I just called the accomodation centre. Didnt provide much peace of mind :P He said theyll be sending out emails soon :/ Also said there's nothing that can be done at this time to improve my chances of getting a certain hall i want... even offered to bribe him :ninja:

What did you bribe him with? Maybe I can double it..

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Really? Hmm.... good idea :yep:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

That really does not sound good :cry:

LOL

You obviously didn't offer a good enough bribe then :p:

Eurgh, sitting here waiting for accom emails is so tedious.

I'm also waiting on the Royal Mail as I should have at least one package arriving for me today and am not sure whether or not the postie has come. Dammit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blatant Troll)
    (I'm aware it's last year but) Rusko? In the Union? That's totally awesome!
    I couldn't believe it either!

DJ Hype & Rusko together are usually the makings of an epic fabric line-up - so having them at an Imperial fresher's ball would be awesome

(not quite sure about the whole smart casual dress wear though )

ReputationRep:
    I've been away for less than 48 hours and I have over 200 posts to read :O :O
    Now isnt this an active thread! (ok i knew it was, im just annoyed at having to skim through all these posts!!) Was expecting to come home to find my home for the next year waiting for me, checked both my email addresses and got THREE of those Registration emails arghhhh

ReputationRep:
    ive came home from work in my break to see if had the email...but no!!! i thought that maybe not sitting watching my email account for a few hours would work lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcfch)
    I've been away for less than 48 hours and I have over 200 posts to read :O :O
    Now isnt this an active thread! (ok i knew it was, im just annoyed at having to skim through all these posts!!) Was expecting to come home to find my home for the next year waiting for me, checked both my email addresses and got THREE of those Registration emails arghhhh
    ive never had any registration email weird lol

Edit: Sorry, did get it turns out lol, but on the 12th August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish_gurl)
    ive never had any registration email weird lol

Edit: Sorry, did get it turns out lol, but on the 12th August
    Its the student e service thing that was opened 2 days ago I think.

Edit: Just read your edit :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just totally caved and emailed the accomodation office lol...o wellz..they may hate me now...i emailed them loads at the application time lmao

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.