Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lmao natty....whyyy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsi101)
    lmao natty....whyyy?
    Ok.

1) My dad left my mum in 1997 (yes i remember the year), my dad has had a string of women, children, divorces, breaks up in that time, my mum has had NONE! Which means she hasn't been laid for about 12 years... I know its a weird thing to think about but leads me onto
    2) She's PURE EVIL, sometimes, and has an incredible temper.. which i think is (sexual frustration)
    3) She needs a man to tame her pure evil....
    4) I don't want to go downstairs with her and re-lock up because she wants a cheese sandwich (as just demonstrated)
    5) She's spends all her time in the church, fantasising about binding demons, and im not taking the ****, sorry god if i am, but she needs a life..
    6) My mum is in her 50's and granted looks DAMN FINE, (as Naomi Campbell said, black don't crack) (thank god for genetics too) SHE COULD GET ANY MAN SHE WANTED!

there are loads of reasons i could go into but thats all i can think of for now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Ok.

1) My dad left my mum in 1997 (yes i remember the year), my dad has had a string of women, children, divorces, breaks up in that time, my mum has had NONE! Which means she hasn't been laid for about 12 years... I know its a weird thing to think about but leads me onto
    2) She's PURE EVIL, sometimes, and has an incredible temper.. which i think is (sexual frustration)
    3) She needs a man to tame her pure evil....
    4) I don't want to go downstairs with her and re-lock up because she wants a cheese sandwich (as just demonstrated)
    5) She's spends all her time in the church, fantasising about binding demons, and im not taking the ****, sorry god if i am, but she needs a life..
    6) My mum is in her 50's and granted looks DAMN FINE, (as Naomi Campbell said, black don't crack) (thank god for genetics too) SHE COULD GET ANY MAN SHE WANTED!

there are loads of reasons i could go into but thats all i can think of for now :yep:
    how do you know she hasn't had any dates etc:tongue:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    how do you know she hasn't had any dates etc:tongue:
    :hugs:
    I would know... :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    OH OK. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Ok I don't understand the proof that DNA replication is semi conservative :s

ReputationRep:
    call it a night bob :sadnod::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    call it a night bob :sadnod::hugs:
    I have a test tomorrow and I don't understand it

+ parents evening is looming over me!

ReputationRep:
    im guessing no-one's gunna get my challenge done by midnight.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Proof 1 we required to prove that  \boxed{(-1)^{n+1} = (-1)^{n-1} \ \ \forall n, n \in \mathbb{R}} \ \ \ \ \ (\ast )

we can transform this equation:  (-1)^{n+1} = (-1)^{n-1} \iff \boxed{\displaystyle\frac{(-1)^{n+1}}{(-1)^{n-1}} = 1} \ \ \ \ \ (\ast \ast )

so if we prove  (\ast \ast ) we will have proved  (\ast ) .

\mathrm{LHS} = \displaystyle\frac{(-1)^{n+1}}{(-1)^{n-1}} = (-1)^{n+1} \times (-1)^{-(n-1)}

= (-1)^{(n+1)-(n-1)} = (-1)^2 = 1 = \mathrm{RHS}  \ \ \square

Proof 2

using the same  (\ast )

we have:  (-1)^{n+1} - (-1)^{n-1} = 0 \iff (-1)^{n-1} \cdot ((-1)^2 - 1) = 0

\iff (-1)^{n-1}(1-1) = 0

and this last statement is true, so  (\ast ) is also true.

Interesting Theorem

(-1)^{n+a} = (-1)^{n+b} for all real n, a and b iff (if and only if)  a+b = 2k for some integer k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GHOSH-5)
    im guessing no-one's gunna get my challenge done by midnight.

Spoiler:
    Show
    we required to prove that  \boxed{(-1)^{n+1} = (-1)^{n-1}} \forall n, n \in \mathrm{R} \ \ \ \ \ (\ast )

we can transform this equation:  (-1)^{n+1} = (-1)^{n-1} \iff \boxed{\displaystyle\frac{(-1)^{n+1}}{(-1)^{n-1}} = 1} \ \ \ \ \ (\ast \ast )

so if we prove  (\ast \ast ) we will have proved  (\ast ) .

LHS = \displaystyle\frac{(-1)^{n+1}}{(-1)^{n-1}} = (-1)^{n+1} \times (-1)^{-(n-1)}

= (-1)^{(n+1)-(n-1)} = (-1)^2 = 1 = RHS  \ \ \square
    :clap2:

john locke was SOOOOOOOOO close... he's good...

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the reppage malsi :eek4: :hugs:

EDIT: oooooooh and RFTF

ReputationRep:
    quite nice isn't it.

NB check the edit - massive edit.

im still editting it actually lol

edit: think it's finished now.

ReputationRep:
    I hate early birds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    thanks for the reppage malsi :eek4: :hugs:

EDIT: oooooooh and RFTF

ReputationRep:
    I hate early birds.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    cos they go to sleep early and I don't:dontknow::tongue:

ReputationRep:
    cos they go to sleep early and I don't:dontknow::tongue:
    lol :tongue: i should really go to bed but NO my stupid phone had to ring..

ReputationRep:
    HHAHAHAH. My light is flickering. about to go off probably. my sister said it's cos she looked at it. she has some sort of magical power. lmao. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    right good night

ReputationRep:
    nightttttttt.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.