Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society VI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    :sadnod: These are the times when you need a crap film and ice cream.
    Yes. You live in the wrong part of the country. We could have broken out When Harry Met Sally and some Haagen Daz.

ReputationRep:
    Nahh ben and jerry's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia)
    Yes. You live in the wrong part of the country. We could have broken out When Harry Met Sally and some Haagen Daz.
    The bad bit is that this idea sounds good, yet will never happen, thus, making things worse.

ReputationRep:
    Haagen Daz. It's richer, tastes better. And lasts longer.

Ben and Jerry's is too easy to pig out on and isn't as nice.

ReputationRep:
    The bad bit is that this idea sounds good, yet will never happen, thus, making things worse.
    Oh don't I know it

Although for this one let's go with 'probably' because it doesn't rule it out and never say never, right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you're probably right.. haven't had a haagen daz in ages

Why is everyone depressed?

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't I know it

Although for this one let's go with 'probably' because it doesn't rule it out and never say never, right?
    K, deal. However, I think being alone in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a cheesy film, a tub of ice cream and a predatorial Georgia, I may be a little intimidated. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam...)
    Yeah you're probably right.. haven't had a haagen daz in ages

Why is everyone depressed?
    I last had a macadamia nut one whilst sat at a bench on the side of a mountain the French alps. Fabulous stuff.

Because life is conspiring against me, and it's all happening at once, and it's bloody annoying and frustrating and ARGH!

ReputationRep:
    K, deal. However, I think being alone in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a cheesy film, a tub of ice cream and a predatorial Georgia, I may be a little intimidated. :p:
    I'm not predatorial. I'm just antsy and pissed off and feel mopey. Intimidating...I guess guilty as charged. It would explain a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not predatorial. I'm just antsy and pissed off and feel mopey. Intimidating...I guess guilty as charged. It would explain a lot.
    I don't mind intimidating :hubba:

Seriously though, how can you be intimidating? You seem really nice and I doubt you'd turn into some crazy psycho killer as soon as you leave the keyboard.

ReputationRep:

Seriously though, how can you be intimidating? You seem really nice and I doubt you'd turn into some crazy psycho killer as soon as you leave the keyboard.
    I'm supposed to be meeting her on Weds....

*gulp*

ReputationRep:

Aww, thanks. I'm not a crazy psycho killer, don't worry. I have been accused of being intimidating in the past though. It seems that on more than one occasion people have not known what to make of me...and therein lies the rub.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)

*gulp*
    Oh I'm fiiiiine, totally harmless.

ReputationRep:
    I last had a macadamia nut one whilst sat at a bench on the side of a mountain the French alps. Fabulous stuff.

Because life is conspiring against me, and it's all happening at once, and it's bloody annoying and frustrating and ARGH!
    The setting probably impaired your judgement

aw, specifically?

ReputationRep:
    Hang on... is this a dating thread? Sounds like you're all meeting each other...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam...)
    Hang on... is this a dating thread? Sounds like you're all meeting each other...

Yeah, 3 of us out of a thread of about 12/13 people....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

*gulp*
    And I'm not there to be your meatshield, Drew. :eek3: Got a hot date...at the bank.

Aww, thanks. I'm not a crazy psycho killer, don't worry. I have been accused of being intimidating in the past though. It seems that on more than one occasion people have not known what to make of me...and therein lies the rub.
    How are you intimidating? Do you stare at people until you catch their attention and then when you do, you point at them menacingly and draw your finger across your neck whilst baring your teeth? Bah, don't listen to those suckers. They dunt know what they be chattin' 'bout.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, 3 of us out of a thread of about 12/13 people....:rolleyes:
    25% success rate... more than you'd get on most dating sites :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the TSR meet will be more fun seeing as everybody roughly knows each other. Drew will be the lead gentleman for the day and I'd turn up if I didn't book in for around 3 o'clock to bolster the numbers.

Should be a good day! Plus, I thought Coy said she was going to put in an appearance?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the TSR meet will be more fun seeing as everybody roughly knows each other. Drew will be the lead gentleman for the day and I'd turn up if I didn't book in for around 3 o'clock to bolster the numbers.

Should be a good day! Plus, I thought Coy said she was going to put in an appearance?

Coy can't make it.

And, I'll won't be the lead gentleman, but the only gentleman.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.