Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm backing the raiders tonight. They weren't bad against the Chargers apart from on Special Teams which is where the Chargers gained most of their points from. The Dolphins however were truly terrible last week at the texans and now with the Raiders having signed a new long snapper, they should win if their specials team manages a half decent job. The Raiders with a 2 point spread looks a decent bet at 10/11

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ty fantasy week lol

Need DeMarco to get like 200 yards and 3 TDs to have any hope lol.

Plus Arizona are pretty close to beating us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgesundae)
    What a ****ty fantasy week lol

Need DeMarco to get like 200 yards and 3 TDs to have any hope lol.

Plus Arizona are pretty close to beating us
    Hernandez missing is a big loss for us. Why couldn't we have moved the chains like that in the first 3 quarters >>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    Hernandez missing is a big loss for us. Why couldn't we have moved the chains like that in the first 3 quarters >>
    Defence comes up big!!! Fumble!!! Better not get overturned. Only bad thing is that my fantasy opponent has Gostkowski as his kicker . Oh well, I'll take a Pats win over a fantasy win.

ReputationRep:
    WTF Gostkowski???

ReputationRep:
    WTF Gostkowski???
    Man worst Birthday ever :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnharris19944)
    Man worst Birthday ever :cry:
    Sucks for you Hope the rest of your day has gone well

Did you see the kick? It was horrendous, not even close to being good. Pisses me off so much, defence actually looks fixed, they put us in a position to win after our offense under performed, and he screws it up.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks for you Hope the rest of your day has gone well

Did you see the kick? It was horrendous, not even close to being good. Pisses me off so much, defence actually looks fixed, they put us in a position to win after our offense under performed, and he screws it up.
    It does it was going so well before that haha, besides that which has been a massive dampener now as its cost me on my accumalator bet, got 4 of 6 right with only Jets Pittsburgh left. Could have made a bit of money

The kick was horrendous but Mesko messed up the hold as well which could have affected it. Real shame had the game on a plate to win and they go and screw it up like that. Now i know how the Ravens feel.

ReputationRep:
    Some how, the Eagles have started their season with 2-0 with a total of 9 turnovers over both games. Five last week, 4 this week. Defence took quite a while to warm up and Vick took an awful lot of hits but he got up. Maybe his new kevlar chest protector really does work. Anyway, decent start but with plenty of progress to be made.

ReputationRep:
    And so begins Brady's decline haha. If only. Pats will be back and fine. Really good win for Miami today. Very pleased. Tannehill played well, but Reggie Bush was on fire.

ReputationRep:
    Officials in the Rams-Redskins game are terrible. RG3 beasting though.

ReputationRep:
    Officials in the Ravens- Eagles game were also horrendous. Slowed up the game loads of times to respot the ball to the correct position and a whole host of inconsistent calls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miniman)
    Officials in the Ravens- Eagles game were also horrendous. Slowed up the game loads of times to respot the ball to the correct position and a whole host of inconsistent calls.
    When Vick threw incomplete in the redzone and they ruled it a fumble before review was truly atrocious I couldn't help but cringe

ReputationRep:
    This is an absolute shambles. Redskins recover a fumble, officials forget to automatically review it so Fisher has to throw a challenge flag. Shanahan tries to get Fisher flagged for challenging (which technically should happen). Then Steven Jackson gets in for a TD, but they rule it no TD. He spikes the ball and they flag him

That's two TDs taken away from the Rams by the officials. Getting beyond funny now tbh, they're starting to ruin games.

ReputationRep:
    My Seattle team are playing great xD
    http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-conten...EADHUNTING.gif dirty but beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I knew Gostkowski would miss that FG. Quite disappointing performance by the Patriots but gotta say, the Cardinals D was excellent.

ReputationRep:
    What a ridiculous penalty from Morgan to give away. Just cost the Redskins the chance to tie the game.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so drunk. Can't believe ther pats lost. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ReputationRep:
    Colts won.

(Original post by nevergohalfpace)
    My Seattle team are playing great xD
    http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-conten...EADHUNTING.gif dirty but beautiful.
    Tell me that was flagged. LOL

(Original post by The Patriot)
    I'm so drunk. Can't believe ther pats lost. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Didn't watch the game, though I saw the missed FG. What a terrible attempt. Mind you, no disrespect to Arizona (who are looking very good so far this season), but New England should really be blowing them out. Mind you, I hear the Cards defence was very good? Either way, gotta be scoring more points.

ReputationRep:
    My D Lions lost yesterday

Failed to stop the 49ers on 3rd down on way to many occasions and were predictable in their play calling. We need a get another go to guy other then CJ.

I think the 49ers will have a great season this year anyway.

Wish we had an American football league in the UK!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.