ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Many congratulations ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Have you heard yet? If not, best of luck, you deserve an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    Thank you! Have you heard yet? If not, best of luck, you deserve an offer
    Nope ... I havent heard ... Many thanks though .....
    Still waiting .......
    Thanks and enjoy your celebrations ......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    Yay congrats!
    I thought mine went terribly!! I think mine is unconditional (I'm on a gap year) but I can't be sure until I get the ucas update haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aah so relieved to have a reply! Ahh! UCAS hurry upp

ReputationRep:
    Lol many congrats on ur offer so far people..
    Clearly I don't get enough attention so I am going to be using this thread to express my anxiety and delights lol

Any ways I don't know if any one from KINGS MEDICAL SCHOOL Admissions is here but if you are I have just one question for you expressed by a singer called Jamie Scott... King's..... It goes like this ......when will I see your face again ....I think i miss u.....
    Ha ha ha I just realised how true this was till now ....
    ( you can youtube it ... It's a good but a pretty cheesy song lol ) .......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well and truly lost the plot hello101 but I'm not far behind! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Well and truly lost the plot hello101 but I'm not far behind! Lol
    Really what gave that away lol... Need to grab a bottle ... Ps happy april fools day ... ( have a wicked plan to annoy parents basically put all the clocks and alarms ahead by 2 hours ha ha ha ha ha )
    Thinkin one for friends any ideas ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Clearly I don't get enough attention so I am going to be using this thread to express my anxiety and delights lol

Any ways I don't know if any one from KINGS MEDICAL SCHOOL Admissions is here but if you are I have just one question for you expressed by a singer called Jamie Scott... King's..... It goes like this ......when will I see your face again ....I think i miss u.....
    Ha ha ha I just realised how true this was till now ....
    ( you can youtube it ... It's a good but a pretty cheesy song lol ) .......

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey there hello101, I think you're easily the most optimistic person on this forum, yet probably the one in the most dire straits. We're all anxious for a decision and I do like that song very much. I think we should address it to the little red flag on the portal which we haven't seen very much lately.

May I also recommend that you keep "Here Comes the Sun" on hand regardless of the outcome I wish you all the best and may you be led on the path that is right for you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the song Hello101

If anyone has any questions for King's, we're running a Q&A this week. Post a question in our forum and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Sabi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King’s College London)

If anyone has any questions for King's, we're running a Q&A this week. Post a question in our forum and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Sabi
    Kings... Always the subtlest of institutions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King’s College London)

Sabi
    Dear Kings Medicine Admissions, It would cruel and inhuman to notify applicants with rejections after being made to wait in some cases over 4 months -------- anyone caused to wait that long should be made an offer, it's the right thing to my mind

ReputationRep:
    Just got this message:
    Your application is going to be held a little longer while we make final decisions on our few remaining places for Medicine. We understand that this is an anxious time for all applicants but we want to ensure that all our remaining applicants are very carefully considered before final decisions are made. We thank you for your patience and we’d like to assure you that we will inform you of our final decision as soon as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    Just got this message:
    Your application is going to be held a little longer while we make final decisions on our few remaining places for Medicine. We understand that this is an anxious time for all applicants but we want to ensure that all our remaining applicants are very carefully considered before final decisions are made. We thank you for your patience and we’d like to assure you that we will inform you of our final decision as soon as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I sent a message too and received the same reply. At least we are still in the running and haven't been rejected (yet)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    I sent a message too and received the same reply. At least we are still in the running and haven't been rejected (yet)!
    Yes, but for how much longer??? Sb said till May!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    .. So are they only sending the message if you send a message to them ???? .. Haven't received anything since the competitive score message ...
    Ps guys I remember many many many many moons ago my thingy had changed from acceptance to interview to application being processed and changed back to. Acceptance of interview ..... What does that mean .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    .. So are they only sending the message if you send a message to them ???? .. Haven't received anything since the competitive score message ...
    Ps guys I remember many many many many moons ago my thingy had changed from acceptance to interview to application being processed and changed back to. Acceptance of interview ..... What does that mean .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, I had sent them a message! My status never changed!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never sent them a message and I got that one..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerryMan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably means something then .....
    Oh Lordy ..... Here we go.....
    Or maybe coz u haven't heard anything since ur interview ( a bit of stalking lol )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerryMan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you get it today? Its probably just a coincidence that I emailed admissions and received that reply, its probably a generic message they plan to send everyone thats waiting.

Probably means something then .....
    Oh Lordy ..... Here we go.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont worry hello101, I'm sure it means much the same as the "competitive score " message we received earlier. Nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Did you get it today? Its probably just a coincidence that I emailed admissions and received that reply, its probably a generic message they plan to send everyone thats waiting.

Dont worry hello101, I'm sure it means much the same as the "competitive score " message we received earlier. Nothing to worry about
    I never got that message ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexsk)
    Yes, but for how much longer??? Sb said till May!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really until May? Who's Sb anyway?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.