Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    WHATEVER, but seriously think I may just do that as this is pointless guys getting jolly when they have no female opponents .

Well that was then, this is now, I only joined in like August/September so wouldn't know that.
    Have a look at the 1st post of each thread. Or just this thread.

ReputationRep:
    vhmb,mn.

ReputationRep:
    vhb,jn.m/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    Even if you hadn't before, which I still don't believe , You have now
    Nah okay I will cut the act, I do now know what the karma sutra is after the detailed description you gave me in that PM XD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Plus you are way behind. Subtlety won't work here.

I am looking for Euro trip and my cousin can't make it. I would hate to travel alone but hopefully will find someone to do it. Now my only option seems to be strangers online or uni.
    lol

only by 5% or so, that's nothing. haven't you heard/ read the tortoise and rabbit story? I'm conserving my energy for a later assault

as for Europe trip qwertyking was mentioning something about it once, I think so he may be up for it

ReputationRep:
    hbkjhnlm

ReputationRep:
    Nah okay I will cut the act, I do now know what the karma sutra is after the detailed description you gave me in that PM XD.
    lol

Ye and I bet after reading it you're already craving karamel sutra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Have a look at the 1st post of each thread. Or just this thread.
    CBA, I cba with this thread and am seriously fed up with the people of this site so think I will give here a break.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    woo

ReputationRep:
    lol

Ye and I bet after reading it you're already craving karamel sutra
    Nope not craving anything other than my 3 year break from guys and my lovely 4 plump pillows and Kingsize duvet.

ReputationRep:
    gvjhkbjnlk

ReputationRep:
    lol

only by 5% or so, that's nothing. haven't you heard/ read the tortoise and rabbit story? I'm conserving my energy for a later assault

as for Europe trip qwertyking was mentioning something about it once, I think so he may be up for it
    That would have been a random topic of conversation lol. I wouldn't be able to get time off work. You told me that you really want to be the next thread starter though. I think you should go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    jvhbkjnlk

ReputationRep:
    hjbnklm

ReputationRep:
    bvm,n,.

ReputationRep:
    Nope not craving anything other than my 3 year break from guys and my lovely 4 plump pillows and Kingsize duvet.

Surely, you will need some ice cream for that too ? 3 years is a long time though, I just hope you don't defect to the other team not that there's anything wrong with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    That would have been a random topic of conversation lol. I wouldn't be able to get time off work. You told me that you really want to be the next thread starter though. I think you should go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But you said you really wanted to visit Europe, surely you could try?

And ermmmm, I'm already sort of doing the same duties so You can be the next thread starter and I can do it after that if there's none else willing to do it

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    bjolnkj

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.