The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
HPs

They look decent, but like I said, most of them have hinges with little to no support which means that they are able to snap so quickly especially with a clumsy/ditsy person like me.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Errr, if ya go back a couple of pages, I asked y'all if you can recommend me a pretty basic laptop for everyday use for about £400.

If you add 29 to your 400, you'd get this great acer laptop
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-v5-573-15-6-laptop-21836929-pdt.html
core i5 up to 2.6 ghz and 1tb hard drive for all files, windows 8.1 but you can install windows 7 if you want, 4gig ram and 6 hour battery life.
I'd recommend that.
2 interviews this week.

One for a summer internship in Risk and the other an AC for ICAP Global Broking.

Need to get up to speed to the forex market conversions.. stress after stress :K:

Good news: I got interviewed and accepted to be on the board of directors for the accounting & finance society :biggrin:

Showoff:eviltongue:.
Original post by Secretnerd123
I dont see many somali guys at uni tbh lool. I think ive seen like 3/4 since the start of term! There are way more south asians than somalis at our uni :tongue:

Lol I'm worse, I've seen just 2 and know one of them. I've seen more Somali girls lol. Yhh the library is always full of south Asians.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Come to mine!! there are so manyyy!! Hardly any Somali girls tho.

Loool
How have u been?
Original post by Black Cat
Ik ben 21 jaar.

I'm quite fond of the main cities Rotterdam and Amsterdam thinking of doing my masters back in the Netherlands after I finish here. I spoke Dutch throughout my stay in Holland and it used to be my first language. I speak very little now as English has kind of taken over. I meant to ask if your family was Dutch since you were born there.

My mum and dad werent born in Holland xD They born and bred in Somali, I was just born there. Like most Somalis.
Any cyclists in this soc in London? The weathers getting colder so would be nice to have a buddy to cycle with to keep motivation up and generally 2 or more is always better than 1.

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Original post by mahad1912
Any cyclists in this soc in London? The weathers getting colder so would be nice to have a buddy to cycle with to keep motivation up and generally 2 or more is always better than 1.

Posted fromTSR Mobile

awkward moment when I can't ride a bike :K:
Original post by Secretnerd123
awkward moment when I can't ride a bike :K:

Lol, its never too late to learn 😜
You can swim though right?

Posted fromTSR Mobile

Last time I cycled was.when I still lived in the netherlands. But apparently you don't ever forget how to cycle so that is always good alhamdullilah
Lol, its never too late to learn 😜
You can swim though right?

No :frown: so weird huh?
I remember cycling in Holland when I went to visit family there. Fell of the bike once going fast downhill after I tried pedalling backwards only to realise that was another way of braking 😂. Aah good times lol. And bikes over there have a locking system within the bike where you lock the back wheel and take the key out and no one can ride it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh it is. I just assume people know how to swim, like its the norm or something.
Have you been to any of the so fariso meetups then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Yo wag1 my peeps whats popping and locking in the most depressed and poorest country in the world AKA Somalia.:tongue:
Hey guys I wanted to know if any of you guys do psychology at uni? I really wanna know how it is at uni:biggrin:
Original post by QueenSI
Hey guys I wanted to know if any of you guys do psychology at uni? I really wanna know how it is at uni:biggrin:

Iqra does. She says it's hard work.
Iqra does. She says it's hard work.

Why is your username spelt that way. Is it a mistake ?
Original post by Xenorebrem
Why is your username spelt that way. Is it a mistake ?

There is no mistakes. I thought you were intellegent :frown:

It could be assumed that Anonymous would've already been taken.
There is no mistakes. I thought you were intellegent :frown:

It could be assumed that Anonymous would've already been taken.

It could also be assumed you do not know how to spell.:ahee:

I'm sorry but it just looks stupid. You could have tried Anonymous70707 or something of the like.
Original post by Xenorebrem
It could also be assumed you do not know how to spell.:ahee:

I'm sorry but it just looks stupid. You could have tried Anonymous70707 or something of the like.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You can use the report feature, if you feel it would be of concern to the TSR community.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending