Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibidi)
    I received an offer on Thursday.
    Well done, that's good news. May I ask was it by phone or by email?

ReputationRep:
    Just missed a call from a grad rec team. They didn't leave a voicemail or anything - should i call back? Or should I just wait for another call/email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanttobelawyer)
    Just missed a call from a grad rec team. They didn't leave a voicemail or anything - should i call back? Or should I just wait for another call/email?
    Call back - they'll be pleased not to have to keep chasing you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molsev)
    Have a face to face (post telephone) interview at Eversheds' regional office. Can anyone give an idea what type of questions they ask at this stage?
    Congrats!! How did they inform you about the face to face? Did you get an email or they called you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    London and its in April if you don't mind, would it be possible to PM you after to see how it went"?
    of course! also have u had experience at a dwf assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    How long have people waited after the eversheds telephone interview before they have heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    of course! also have u had experience at a dwf assessment centre?
    Thank you I've actually never applied to dwf (Im not actually sure why not ha!) I'm sorry to be of no help but congrats on the assessment centre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmartin9)
    How long have people waited after the eversheds telephone interview before they have heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For me it was 2 days but was told it could take anywhere up to 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Dechert post interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from Eversheds (Manchester) post face to face?

ReputationRep:
    Similar to Sian above, has anyone heard from Eversheds post face to face interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkykate)
    Similar to Sian above, has anyone heard from Eversheds post face to face interview?
    Looks like there's a few of us in the same boat. I had my interview at the Manchester office on Tuesday 3rd March. They said they'd be in touch within a week to a week and a half so I'm hoping for a response by the end of this week.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - meant to clarify - post face to face for Eversheds Leeds office!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - meant to clarify - post face to face for Eversheds Leeds office!
    I'm waiting to hear from eversheds Leeds too

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to Eversheds in Cardiff by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrinvinicble)
    Looks like there's a few of us in the same boat. I had my interview at the Manchester office on Tuesday 3rd March. They said they'd be in touch within a week to a week and a half so I'm hoping for a response by the end of this week.
    Ah right okay, thank you! I had my interview later than you, so I'd have thought I'll be waiting a little longer. Playing the waiting game is awful, I feel on edge all the time waiting for a call/email!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate1717)
    I'm waiting to hear from eversheds Leeds too
    I hope they get back to us soon! When was your interview? I'd love to know how many people were interviewed, apparently there were more than 4,000 applications!

ReputationRep:
    Ah right okay, thank you! I had my interview later than you, so I'd have thought I'll be waiting a little longer. Playing the waiting game is awful, I feel on edge all the time waiting for a call/email!
    It seems as though the Manchester and leeds offices have done their interviews much sooner than some of the others. I know friends who are still in the process of face to face interviews in the other offices.

I'm exactly the same. Hoping for a positive outcome! How did your interview go? Were the questions mainly competency based?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    anyone heard from Eversheds (Manchester) post face to face?
    I had my face to face interview in Manchester last Tuesday, still waiting to hear back. When was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    I know I keep asking and no one has replied, but has anyone heard anything from Debevoise yet? Had AC there last Monday, dying to hear back !
    Someone I know at uni has an offer, I believe they were contacted the day after the AC. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.