Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

Call their national helpline 0845 769 7555

If you think you have a problem with drinking, they're there to help.

I[/B]
    Pal, I am probably in the middle of what can be descried as a 12 month piss-up, but I am ver well educated so in London it comes across as quaint to friends. I am headed for piss-head though, give it 2 months. Need to get barred from a few places East to get there.

Caling out to that posh ****, from Shropshire, who's never been to Holloway stands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Pal, I am probably in the middle of what can be descried as a 12 month piss-up, but I am ver well educated so in London it comes across as quaint to friends. I am headed for piss-head though, give it 2 months. Need to get barred from a few places East to get there.

Caling out to that posh ****, from Shropshire, who's never been to Holloway stands.
    He's a chav in disguise mate, agent Chelsea.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Calling out: BenAssirati

The George: pre-Spurs from 10am
    Is there someone we can call for you? Does your carer know you have been on the internet?

You will probably end up moderating this forum, but Arsenal have enough middle class guys called 'Henry' to last a lifetime.

That means you, getme?

No particular offence, but you are probably everything that's wrong with football with 4 limbs.

Keep posting, but you should fade into the background, Henry.
    Not called Henry surprisingly enough, but if that is how you cope with whatever problems you have, sure. I will be Henry just for you and your little fantasy world.

No particular offence taken, after all you didn't get my name right so how could I expect you to make a rational judgement about me?

ReputationRep:
    Was just thinking, if you guys had bought Cesc back, what would you have thought of a formation like:

Cesc DM Ramsey
    Sanchez Walcott
    Ozil

In a false 9 position, with him dropping deeper, Sanchez and Walcott running in behind with pace and Ramsey and Cesc driving forward late into the box, with a DM shielding the 2 CB's? Then Giroud would've been fine to bring on later in matches for link-up play/ ability in the air (kind of anyway).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 56isback)
    Was just thinking, if you guys had bought Cesc back, what would you have thought of a formation like:

Cesc DM Ramsey
    Sanchez Walcott
    Ozil

In a false 9 position, with him dropping deeper, Sanchez and Walcott running in behind with pace and Ramsey and Cesc driving forward late into the box, with a DM shielding the 2 CB's? Then Giroud would've been fine to bring on later in matches for link-up play/ ability in the air (kind of anyway).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah. I think we need a proper striker who's gonna get in the box and be a nuisance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Nah. I think we need a proper striker who's gonna get in the box and be a nuisance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I see your point tbh. Looks like a sound team on paper but will be hard against teams that drop deep in defence. Tbh you guys should just play 4-3-3 in big games and drop Ozil, use Ramsey, a DM and maybe Wilshere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh Zurich has been acting like a right LAD since Vain left. When Vain was here and Jam was also giving him grief, it was pretty funny. Yaboy too. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Tbh Zurich has been acting like a right LAD since Vain left. When Vain was here and Jam was also giving him grief, it was pretty funny. Yaboy too. Good times.
    Who's Vain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    Who's Vain?
    A gay guy who loved Zurich

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    So you are someones dupe then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    So you are someones dupe then.
    No mate. I just found these guys funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    How did he reject him? The specific terms of the contract with Barcelona are still a mystery, and it was only optimistic Arsenal fans who fully believed it was a simple buy-back clause. Perhaps Wenger had first dibs, unless the player refused to join (Cesc said in an interview that he refused to join due to issues with Giroud being in the team). Wenger wanted him to join, but he also wanted to be honest to his golden child. He explained anything Cesc did, Ozil was already doing, and it would be hard to find Cesc a regular place in the team. As far as I know, Wenger did not reject Cesc.
    The BBC reported it as a buy-back clause, that Wenger didn't activate: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27720171

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...rsenal-chelsea sounds like rejection

ReputationRep:
    No mate. I just found these guys funny.
    Vain wasn't on here July 2014 when you signed up. What was your original TSR account called, This isn't your first account it's obvious you had an account before that probably got banned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Vain wasn't on here July 2014 when you signed up. What was your original TSR account called, This isn't your first account it's obvious you had an account before that probably got banned
    I've been a lurker. Don't know why everyone is out to get me tbh, this is a witch hunt and cyber bullying. I am the victim here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    The BBC reported it as a buy-back clause, that Wenger didn't activate: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27720171

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...rsenal-chelsea sounds like rejection
    It's fairly hypocritical tbh. It's like "we don't want him, but no-one else can have him". Year 3 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's fairly hypocritical tbh. It's like "we don't want him, but no-one else can have him". Year 3 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Yeah, it's pathetic.
    It's like that pyscho ex, the one who dumps you but when you try to move on she'll sabotage every single date you have :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    not that you would remotely know anything about ex's or girls in general

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's like that pyscho ex, the one who dumps you but when you try to move on she'll sabotage every single date you have :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shots fired :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dead at spoiler

:rofl:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.