Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SenSel)
    They won't furry, just counting down the days. Ah I see, have you done your UCAS? Care to share what lucky course will have your ever so wonderful presence?
    I'm sure you'll do really well in those upcoming exams.

I'm second year.
    I really really hope they do, and I'm sure everyone here would agree with that :hugs: Yeah, got all my offers too which is good! Physics Thanks, I'm not convinced but hopefully they'll be better than last time at least. Good luck in your exams too, or I'm assuming you'll have some anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    feeling pretty crap about being undatable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who said that Odd?
    (Original post by furryface12)
    I really really hope they do, and I'm sure everyone here would agree with that :hugs: Yeah, got all my offers too which is good! Physics Thanks, I'm not convinced but hopefully they'll be better than last time at least. Good luck in your exams too, or I'm assuming you'll have some anyway
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Physics is bloody difficult. You must be a genius! Have faith furry, you got all your offers! There's obviously something excellent about you. You WILL do well in your exams.
    I do, and I'm heading for fails in all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    feeling pretty crap about being undatable

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure you're not undateable :nah::console:
    (That may or may not have just been trying to autocorrect to inflatable )

Who said that Odd?

Physics is bloody difficult. You must be a genius! Have faith furry, you got all your offers! There's obviously something excellent about you. You WILL do well in your exams.
    Really not, I just like maths Thanks, I wish I had that faith but there you go! Sure you'll do better than you expect, and it'd be completely understandable even if you did fail, you've had so much going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this is just impossible :/

ReputationRep:
    Who said that Odd?

no one said it, it just seems that way by the fact I haven't been asked out in 6 months

Sure you're not undateable :nah::console:
    (That may or may not have just been trying to autocorrect to inflatable )

Really not, I just like maths Thanks, I wish I had that faith but there you go! Sure you'll do better than you expect, and it'd be completely understandable even if you did fail, you've had so much going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I am :sadnod: (and if anything is inflated its my arse :lol: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maths is bloody damn difficult too! You're smart furry, end of.
    To be honest, I'm at the stage where I'm not too bothered about failing cos I don't even know if I'll be here. :s

ReputationRep:
    no one said it, it just seems that way by the fact I haven't been asked out in 6 months

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't say that Odd. Just a dry patch, I promise.
    You'll find someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    this is just impossible :/
    Are you okay 462? Are you safe Scary?

ReputationRep:
    Hate the side affects of my medication, really makes me not want to take them ><!!

ReputationRep:
    Are you okay 462? Are you safe Scary?
    feeling crisis-y. you ok?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, do you have an emergency contact for these situations pet?
    I'm okay. Crying all done for today.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

I think I am :sadnod: (and if anything is inflated its my arse :lol: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll find someone one day :hugs: I've never been asked out so you're doing better than me!

Maths is bloody damn difficult too! You're smart furry, end of.
    To be honest, I'm at the stage where I'm not too bothered about failing cos I don't even know if I'll be here. :s
    English and write-y stuff are a lot harder though!
    That's not great I really really hope you will be, please try stay safe :console:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    English and write-y stuff are a lot harder though!
    That's not great I really really hope you will be, please try stay safe :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I see, sorry.
    It's fine. I'm always safe.

I've never asked anyone out, never really felt close to anyone in particular. :'(
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ah I see, sorry.
    It's fine. I'm always safe.

I've never asked anyone out, never really felt close to anyone in particular. :'(
    Well try and stay that way then
    Or me. Never really been interested in it either particularly :dontknow:

-------
    Need to stop triggering myself Will try sleep I think but just stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Insomnia again. Which is weird, because I slept last night but did a bit of sleeping too during the day because I was absolutely tired.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Also felt really ill yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I suspect staying up this late was not the best choice I could have made. On the other hand I now know which phone I want so won't have to spend any more time that necessary with my mother tomorrow. I'd get the contract myself except said mother has shown she can and will stop sending money if she doesn't approve of what I'm doing and if she does that I would like to at least know that I don't have any direct debits to worry about.
    Also have stressed myself out somewhat because my parents didn't mention that I had a letter from hmrc (three letters, since January and they don't think that would be good to know?) about my tax but did find time to open the one from my university. even though I haven't been registered as self emplyed in >3 years apparently I've messed up somehow and that has slightly stressed me out. Still I just need to deal with being around them for ~12 more hours. I can do this. Especially as I fully intend to spend at least half of that in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Crisis team are much the same - some people are nice and some are useless How are you wolfie?

Feeling so bad tonight, and feeling pretty unsafe. Don't know what to do or how to cope.
    I"m pretty good - excited about uni and stuff, and got fun people coming to stay.

:hugs: I have total faith in you bullettheory - you've suffered like this before and still fought through it, and I know you can do it again. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well try and stay that way then
    Or me. Never really been interested in it either particularly :dontknow:

-------
    Need to stop triggering myself Will try sleep I think but just stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Morning.
    How many hours did you get furry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Morning.
    How many hours did you get furry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No idea, 3-4 maybe. Definitely wasn't any more than that cus it was gone 6am when I went to sleep. Hope you got some too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.