Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :woo:
    I just opened a pack of 325 Post-it notes and I could get unhealthily high from their smell omg :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    I just opened a pack of 325 Post-it notes and I could get unhealthily high from their smell omg :crazy:
    Omg, the smell of new stationary is the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:
    New pads of multicoloured flash cards though :drool:

ReputationRep:
    C3 revision ended up taking most of the day, and then I tried an m1 to little success again. 👺 going to have a relaxing bath and then learn bio unit 4...then hopefully bed and waking up early! 💤😴💤

ReputationRep:
    Had been doing so well in unit 4 Chem papers and get all a but just did June 2014 and ended up with 55/90

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx;[url="tel:65714083")
    65714083[/url]]Had been doing so well in unit 4 Chem papers and get all a but just did June 2014 and ended up with 55/90

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just did the same, been getting high As in every physics 4 paper, then I force myself to do one even though I really didn't feel like it, shouldn't have as I got like 38/75

I really hope it's the tiredness and not a huge gap in knowledge...I think tiredness plays a huge role in how well you do so we probably shouldn't worry too much.... I hope :-/

ReputationRep:
    ooh yay, INHALE THAT ODOUR UNTIL YOU CAN INHALE NO MORE! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Fun stationery time is over I kinda know what studies I'm gonna use as evidence now. Tomorrow I have to do more chem and I need to find time to look over some of the psychology studies again just to refresh my brain

ReputationRep:
    vectors

ReputationRep:
    The amount of work I did today was so pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    same.. same.. 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The quality of my revision today was pathetic. :holmes: I did a hell of a lot of work, albeit intermittently, it just didn't work though.

I'm sure you're doing yourself down though - you covered and revised a whole unit(/topic?)
    Besides, you work insanely hard almost every day from what I can see, and one day (or even a few days) which you deem to be insufficient will not be detrimental. :cute:

Hope you're feeling okay.

ReputationRep:
    Same. I am starting seriously now though.

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping isn't an option so I'll just continue with the 15 markers until I feel like passing out with exhaustion - shouldn't take long. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Sleeping isn't an option so I'll just continue with the 15 markers until I feel like passing out with exhaustion - shouldn't take long. :dontknow:
    Not a good strategy, did 3 straight all nighters before my first ever medschool exam. Felt like such death I wanted to just lie down with the cadavers, sleep is absolutely essential even if it's a power nap! Sadly IV caffeine drips don't exist so for now, sleep is your best strategy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zygomaticus)
    Not a good strategy, did 3 straight all nighters before my first ever medschool exam. Felt like such death I wanted to just lie down with the cadavers, sleep is absolutely essential even if it's a power nap! Sadly IV caffeine drips don't exist so for now, sleep is your best strategy
    Exam on Tuesday, not tomorrow! (Thankfully. :erm:) I know, the one exam I did on no sleep killed my soul - don't think it will ever return! I hope I do get a bit of sleep before the actual exam though... :eek4:
    Edit: tomorrow is Tuesday. FML.

ReputationRep:
    How did you not die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Exam on Tuesday, not tomorrow! (Thankfully. :erm:) I know, the one exam I did on no sleep killed my soul - don't think it will ever return! I hope I do get a bit of sleep before the actual exam though... :eek4:
    Edit: tomorrow is Tuesday. FML.
    RIP your soul. I studied about sleep and it made me sleepy but I just about remembered the bit about it being important! Ahhh good luck, I start 4th year pretty soon and I'll be waking up early and sleeping late for wards At least I'm done for exams until next April so I wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    RIP your soul. I studied about sleep and it made me sleepy but I just about remembered the bit about it being important! Ahhh good luck, I start 4th year pretty soon and I'll be waking up early and sleeping late for wards At least I'm done for exams until next April so I wish you all the best!
    Ty - :rip: :cry:
    And thank you :emo: - well your exams on limited sleep can't have gone that bad if you're going into 4th year? Good luck for 4th year though, and that's a harsh sleeping schedule. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    How did you not die?
    Hahaha exam was on my birthday and it was anatomy! I loaded up on coffee and me and my flat mates all were revising and I saw my to do list of:

Chest CTs
    Upper limb vasculature
    Ascending tracts
    Cerebellum topography
    Reproductive anatomy
    Loads of other stuff

Saw that went ohhhhh damn, I'm in for a long one and I just whimpered to the finish line.

Saw the first cadaver spotter on an axial section through the brain, literally just thought fml could've slept and not worked because I have 0 clue on this....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.