Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You've just gone and ****ing buried it man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Lmao I'm not skinny at all. Want to hear your thoughts on RK, Shed, Army guy and the others too tbh
    RK - no idea in all honesty. Real Beige kind of guy. 5/10

Shed must be fat, like properly huge. Think hes the sort of guy who trolls on the internet, then comfort eats himself to happyness before masturbating and then crying to sleep. 3/10

Army guy, Tornado, Every time he mentions the army, his physique goes down in my mind. Used to know a scrawny guy in school, always on about how he wanted to join the army, tiny guy.. clearly compensating. Army may save him though, guy in uniform never fails to get girls. 4/10 without the army.. 8/10 in uniform. 5/10 if in a liberal pacifist feminist circle.

ReputationRep:
    forgot zerf.

Know hes a dad, so probably rocking that half-asleep, does not give a **** kind of attitude, which is pretty solid for getting girls. That and the fact that girls always like a guy who is taken, and a family man is just really in once you get past uni-age girls.. think he can punch well above his weight, but cant obviously due to being tied up. Think from memory he is asian, Imagine a decent height, probably not as in shape as he would like to be.. thinks he will get back to his best one day, but lets be honest, its probably not happening with a growing family. Got to watch those bags under the eyes.. need some rest. 7.5/10 - punches above his weight with girls.

ReputationRep:
    How did i go from an 8 down to a 5?

Also lol @ black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)

Also lol @ black.

Confirmed sideman.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thoughts on Margaery aligning with the sparrows but really she's got a trick up her sleeve

ReputationRep:

Also lol @ black.
    you a real beige kind of guy
    I'm bored already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Confirmed sideman.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thoughts on Margaery aligning with the sparrows but really she's got a trick up her sleeve
    Shots.

Clearly got an agenda of her own and is playing everyone. Tommen is just a ****boy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will probably take over once the High Sparrow gets gone. Would be mad scenes, but Cersei burning down KL will be even madder.

Thoughts on Arya returning to Westeros with the troupe to kill Walder Frey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    you a real beige kind of guy
    I'm bored already
    Thought I was black?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Confirmed sideman.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    really hope so.

Sparrow has been pissing me off for 2 seasons now, and its just agonising waiting for him to get put in his place.. I dont think cersi will be the one to do it, as I feel her plan with the mountain will backfire.. so I hope its Margaery etc

ReputationRep:
    Shots.

Clearly got an agenda of her own and is playing everyone. Tommen is just a ****boy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Will probably take over once the High Sparrow gets gone. Would be mad scenes, but Cersei burning down KL will be even madder.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Walder Frey is also another sideman. Arya needs to kill the Lannisters once they regain power.

ReputationRep:
    Finally got fifa again after 5 months without.

a year since I had a decent version on a console.

Know its a silly game at times, but I have missed hitting worldies in career mode with my custom player.. CM, full on long-range shooter.. does nothing all game, then scores a blinder in the last minutes.. named after myself, players for arsenal obviously..

Where else can a slightly fat, past it guy, live out his fantasy of playing for arsenal..

On Xbox though, not PS4 - only reason I have it, is because the wife really got into Kinnect dancing games at her friends house.

Balls in a jar. not even a jar, but some chinese tea pot type thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

(Original post by fallen_acorns)
    really hope so.

Sparrow has been pissing me off for 2 seasons now, and its just agonising waiting for him to get put in his place.. I dont think cersi will be the one to do it, as I feel her plan with the mountain will backfire.. so I hope its Margaery etc
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Walder Frey is also another sideman. Arya needs to kill the Lannisters once they regain power.
    Lannisters have no significance now. Cersei will probably die by Jaime's hand once she goes mad after Tome's death and it'll be Dany's turn to do mad ting before Jon kills her (hopefully).

Thoughts on quad studios 1994 ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lannisters have no significance now. Cersei will probably die by Jaime's hand once she goes mad after Tome's death and it'll be Dany's turn to do mad ting before Jon kills her (hopefully).

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    No significance atm but if they win the war against the Sparrows then they'll be in power again. Dany is going to destroy kings Landing like the vision showed the throne room was burnt.

Also have a feeling Cersei is using the war to kill two birds with one stone, and rid of the Tyrells too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No significance atm but if they win the war against the Sparrows then they'll be in power again. Dany is going to destroy kings Landing like the vision showed the throne room was burnt.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Cersei will be the one to do it. The mad king was about to do it before he was killed and Bran's vision foreshadowed that wildfire was going to be used again.
    She even hinted that she'll burn KL if anyone takes her children away from her and if Tommen dies (expected) then she'll go mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Also have a feeling Cersei is using the war to kill two birds with one stone, and rid of the Tyrells too.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Cersei will be the one to do it. The mad king was about to do it before he was killed and Bran's vision foreshadowed that wildfire was going to be used again.
    She even hinted that she'll burn KL if anyone takes her children away from her and if Tommen dies (expected) then she'll go mad.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Difeo is Meryn Trant.

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm who the hell cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Thoughts on quad studios 1994 ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thoughts on Quad Studios Nashville 2004?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    There's a reason the Mad king was "mad" though. Keeps saying burn them all but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the white walkers. Have a feeling three eyed raven, or Bran had used greensight and traumatised the king like they did with Willis/Hodor. Doubt GRRM would make the mad king "mad" for no reason.

(Original post by difeo)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    erry1

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.