Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Laus, its me. Do you remember me. I hope you do. Sorry I havent been around recently but if there is anything, anything i can do. please do do let me know. I'm here for you if you need me. Me and David are just finishing your care package and Hopefully that may help, albeit i dont know how much. i'll send you a text later. love you hunni xx :hugs:
Sitara, of course I remember you. Don't apologise. I haven't been around either. Thank you :hugs: I look forward to receiving your care package That's such a lovely thing to do. I should be back in York this week. Love you too :hugs: xx
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Thanks KJ.

I'm sorry you feel so awful vsm and YAP.

:hugs: for everyone.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:bawling:

i feel so down. just had an hour on the phone to one of my best friends from home and she says i have to take tiny steps and start with eating properly. she's been through depression too but never spoke about it and she did tonight for the first time. she said i have to take baby steps and find something i enjoy. i told her i don't see the point as i'm just going to die anyway but she says there is a point because i have 50 odd years to do anything at all and i have to take it as a game.

no one has spoken to me or contacted me at all today and im leaving tomorrow text scott asking him what time he'd be at uni in the morning but he hasn't replied obviously he doesn't care.

just put some food in the oven. making myself eat. my skin tag hurts now so scared
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Thanks KJ.

I'm sorry you feel so awful vsm and YAP.

:hugs: for everyone.

Hi Laus, Hope your ok

Sorry forgot to sign my rep. Read what I wrote though ok Laus
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When david goes to work tomorrow im going to drop out of uni and go lock myself in someones office in the mental health unit of the hospital and not leave :cry:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
He makes me hate myself. Hes so clever, and his parents are so rich and he is sometimes so stupid in the way he acts. I mean today he said something to his parents that he promised me he wouldnt. Then he tried to grab my laptop to stop me writing and email. He doesnt understand that because he has his dad who will pay for his new laptop and gradually allow money to be paid back to him for it, i have to pay flat out so much and im in so much debt as it is...

bullied at work, no one even said hi to me from some of the guys. they just hate how i press the bell for customers and that deprives them of it. but then they all stand at one end talking and im at my own on the other end. no one gives a feck about me there. whats the point of it all. i was so looking forward to this job and now... yeah

customers are nasty. one made me clean her mess of a broken bottle of cider, and gave me a really dirty look when i served her a while later. even though i was bent over cleaning it and god i felt sick. she just stood there and tutted at me... ffs

i may go back to london soon, get away from here. at least at home i know i will be punished for what ive done and what i could do...
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate everytihinmg, I hate everyone.
I've had enough of this now, I dont want it to carry on
I feel like I want to die, I dont want to live anymore. Ive been searching my house for pills but cant find any, so im stuck. I have no way out of how im feeling im trapped like this.
I just want to die, I cant live like this anymore.

I dont know what to do i really dont know anything.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I feel like I want to die, I dont want to live anymore. Ive been searching my house for pills but cant find any, so im stuck. I have no way out of how im feeling im trapped like this.

I've just seen the lovely list of university offers you are sporting love. Well done, I am so proud of you :yep: Im so proud of you!

Please dont try and kill yourself, you mean so much to us here. Please please keep going :hugs:
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
He makes me hate myself. Hes so clever, and his parents are so rich and he is sometimes so stupid in the way he acts. I mean today he said something to his parents that he promised me he wouldnt. Then he tried to grab my laptop to stop me writing and email. He doesnt understand that because he has his dad who will pay for his new laptop and gradually allow money to be paid back to him for it, i have to pay flat out so much and im in so much debt as it is...

bullied at work, no one even said hi to me from some of the guys. they just hate how i press the bell for customers and that deprives them of it. but then they all stand at one end talking and im at my own on the other end. no one gives a feck about me there. whats the point of it all. i was so looking forward to this job and now... yeah

customers are nasty. one made me clean her mess of a broken bottle of cider, and gave me a really dirty look when i served her a while later. even though i was bent over cleaning it and god i felt sick. she just stood there and tutted at me... ffs

i may go back to london soon, get away from here. at least at home i know i will be punished for what ive done and what i could do...
Aww Im really sorry to hear that you are feeling like this at the moment. Have you explained to your bf about how you feel, and the fact that he doesnt understand that hes rich and your not and cant just be reckless with your stuff like he can? As for work, I know its really hard and you may not feel it but you need to rise above these people who bully you at work, but you need to do the same to them, but not in a childish way. If they need any help at all, dont do it. Just play them at their own game, if you seem not bothered then they may stop. Also have you got any mates at work?

Customers, Oh I ******* hate them seriously, some of them need to **** off. They think they can treat you like ****. However just think of that woman who was looking at you ****, and think how shallow and empty her life must actually be to piss staff off. I bet its ****.

Dont go back to London just because of these problems, if thats what you want then do it. But Iv run away from my problems and it doesnt help at all, it does at first but then catches up with you and bites you in the ass.

Im here always if you need to talk :hugs:
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Please dont try and kill yourself. You have so much more in your life to give. I know it feels **** at moment and we all feel like crap. And when you have got over these problems, life throws something back at you to bite you in the ass. But we need to be strong and just giving up is not the answer at all. Im here if you need to talk about anything, please dont give up. We all love you here.

I love you (as a friend lol)

xxx :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Please, I don't know what to do.
Somebody tell me what to do :cry:
I can't do this anymore, everyone has given up on me.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Please, I don't know what to do.
Somebody tell me what to do :cry:
I can't do this anymore, everyone has given up on me.
Right Whats the matter, explain to me please xxx
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been out this evening, to a concert, trying to forget all the stress im under and try and relax a little, but there was an incident which i really dont want to talk about has completely ruined everything. Im so embarrased and upset i cant cope with everything.
Im due back at college tomorrow and ive got so much to do, Ive fallen out with a friend from friday night- which we have been invited to one of our friends 18th party, but im not going because he is - and now i look like a really bad friend, its just everything, everything is too much. Things were meant to get better but there not- i hate my life so much im always going to be like this and im never going to get anywehere in life. I've had enough, I wish i was a better person, more intelligent, better looking, more popular, happier and friendlier - then things woud be ok. but no, im stuck like this and i hate it so much i want to die, i never want to wake up again, I cant get rid of this horrible feeling, the only way i can would be by ODing but i cant find anything.

When i ODed before straight away i had no worried, all the stress left me,I was the paramedics and doctors responsibility i could just relax and forget everything. I really could do with that feeling now because i have seriously broken down.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've been out this evening, to a concert, trying to forget all the stress im under and try and relax a little, but there was an incident which i really dont want to talk about has completely ruined everything. Im so embarrased and upset i cant cope with everything.
Im due back at college tomorrow and ive got so much to do, Ive fallen out with a friend from friday night- which we have been invited to one of our friends 18th party, but im not going because he is - and now i look like a really bad friend, its just everything, everything is too much. Things were meant to get better but there not- i hate my life so much im always going to be like this and im never going to get anywehere in life. I've had enough, I wish i was a better person, more intelligent, better looking, more popular, happier and friendlier - then things woud be ok. but no, im stuck like this and i hate it so much i want to die, i never want to wake up again, I cant get rid of this horrible feeling, the only way i can would be by ODing but i cant find anything.

When i ODed before straight away i had no worried, all the stress left me,I was the paramedics and doctors responsibility i could just relax and forget everything. I really could do with that feeling now because i have seriously broken down.
Have you thought about going to a councillor? I know this isnt the best thing to say to you, but you need to think about everyone else when your contemplating your life. Its coming up to xmas, and I know you wouldnt like to leave the people you love most behind especially at this time of year. Think about how your parents would feel? Things will get better, you may not think this now, but they seriously will. Your young at the moment, and people say your childhood is the best times of your life but its also the worst and hardest times of your life. In years time you will look back at this and think my god I was having such a **** time then but look at me now, iv turned everything around and now things are going good for me. Please dont OD, you have a good life I know your stressed but you are lucky seriously.... :hugs:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm going to go to bed. I hope everyone feels better in the morning.
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I'm going to go to bed. I hope everyone feels better in the morning.
And yourself Pal.

Goodnight
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol can i just say i HATE democracy-- ohh my god, he literally follows me round the forums, contradicting what im saying, going through my post history..WEIRD
KJ21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
lol can i just say i HATE democracy-- ohh my god, he literally follows me round the forums, contradicting what im saying, going through my post history..WEIRD
Do you know him?
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KJ21)
Do you know him?

no, but he is weirrrdddd

apparently my 'academic info' doesn't add up...:rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads