Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Leaving my room for the year in ten minutes. Pre-emptive nostalgia abound. Back to home now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    Also, tennis people make sex noises when they swing. Especially Sharapova. If you closed your eyes it just sounds like two women having sex.
    At 101 decibels, I think you are very much mistaken.

It's sounds more like they're in childbirth, rather than having sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    At 101 decibels, I think you are very much mistaken.

It's sounds more like they're in childbirth, rather than having sex.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    At 101 decibels, I think you are very much mistaken.It's sounds more like they're in childbirth, rather than having sex.
    Hahahaha :rofl:

It should have been "what I think two women having sex would sound like"

ReputationRep:
    urgh I can't watch Sharapova without the sound on mute. Can't stand her. Yes she's a very talented player but I have no respect for her since she shrieks every single time she hits the ball. Its unnecessary and its clearly just a distraction technique which I think is completely out of order

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    I use Redken for Men, the dishevel one. It's got medium hold and it doesn't make your hair look dull (in fact it makes it look shiny) and it goes a long way, I've had it for months. Or if your hair is easier to style use the American Crew pomade / forming cream. They're brilliant as well.

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    Evening gays,

I've spent the afternoon watching Wimbledon and researching Drama Schools for a possible masters...Quite daunting! Wimbledon was fun to watch though...part of that may or may not have been the players themselves
    Aww, what schools are you considering? A friend of mine goes to Tisch's and there's a British guy and he's very popular because of the accent. Americans are such suckers for "British" accents.

ReputationRep:

Aww, what schools are you considering? A friend of mine goes to Tisch's and there's a British guy and he's very popular because of the accent. Americans are such suckers for "British" accents.
    LOL only because of 1D and The Wanted - the accent is the 'in' thing over there atm

BTW cheers for the advice.

ReputationRep:
    LOL only because of 1D and The Wanted - the accent is the 'in' thing over there atm

Haha I honestly doubt it. Tisch is a hipster palace, people would be shunned for liking anything remotely "mainstream"

ReputationRep:
    I want Slim Shady and Gaga to do a collab.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrozenCharlotte)
    Uruguay. I hope a forum full of cultivated people will know where that is and that it actually exists on its own and not as a region of Argentina or Brazil xD
    My APWH project was on the Battle of Las Piedras
    Karai-Guasu!!!

ReputationRep:

No way, Americans have been crazy for the 'British Accent' for ages hehe. I noticed when I was over there that I couldn't help but step up the RP a little more than usual

ReputationRep:
    Home now. 20 days to Amsterdam! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well, looks like London Pride is going to be absolutely awful this year.

The planning committee have cancelled the main events in the square, downgraded the 'parade' to a 'procession' (i.e. there'll be a procession of people walking, but no vehicles or floats), they're not closing the roads like they usually do, and they're not doing the usual licensing thing, so that means that people will only be allowed to drink inside the bars and pubs (no street drinking, establishments won't be allowed to extend furniture outside their premises) and there'll be no street entertainment, plus any music played by an establishment should be non-audible outside the venue. Basically, it has to be 'business as usual', as if it was any other day in Soho.

Way to go, the year London hosts World Pride (not to mention the fact that London will be busier than usual in the run up to the Olympics), and they manage to make Pride crappier than usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

The planning committee have cancelled the main events in the square, downgraded the 'parade' to a 'procession' (i.e. there'll be a procession of people walking, but no vehicles or floats), they're not closing the roads like they usually do, and they're not doing the usual licensing thing, so that means that people will only be allowed to drink inside the bars and pubs (no street drinking, establishments won't be allowed to extend furniture outside their premises) and there'll be no street entertainment, plus any music played by an establishment should be non-audible outside the venue. Basically, it has to be 'business as usual', as if it was any other day in Soho.

Way to go, the year London hosts World Pride (not to mention the fact that London will be busier than usual in the run up to the Olympics), and they manage to make Pride crappier than usual.
    Yeah, I heard about that. It's fairly crap; the website seems to suggest it's entirely due to lack of money. We should meet up anyway, though; I'll find the massive quotelist I have and quote people in for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gews)
    I want Slim Shady and Gaga to do a collab.
    That's as likely as the Cheryl Cole and Rihanna/Britney duets Will.i.am is on about. I'd love a Katy Perry/Gaga one or 3OH!3/Cheryl Cole one to happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

I am disappoint.

ReputationRep:
    That's as likely as the Cheryl Cole and Rihanna/Britney duets Will.i.am is on about. I'd love a Katy Perry/Gaga one or 3OH!3/Cheryl Cole one to happen
    Hahahaha, Perry/Gaga? :eek:

I want Gaga to do some nice singing in the chorus and backup vocals while Slim spews that napalm he became famous for to a sick beat

:cool:

A boy can dream...

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I always find it weird that british accents are so popular in the US :p:

There's a couple of schools in London that I'd love to go to- Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts Guilford School of Acting look amazing!

My Dream would be to come and study in the US though! Studying Voice or Musical Theatre in New York might just make my life

ReputationRep:
    haha my manager asked me if I wanted tomorrow off for Scottish Pride. I'm a terrible gay as this was the first I'd heard about it. Such an awkward conversation.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Federer... I hope I get to see him play :awesome:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.