Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlisomes)
    eh? I don't care about Chelsea....Tottenham IMO is our main rival in London. Just happy I've seen an FA Cup win in my lifetime, and most of my Spurs friends haven't lol..
    maybe not, but isn't it nice to beat them anyway?
    you're technically the best team in london this year (in terms of trophies), so i would assume that would make you happy...

haha yeah true; i've actually seen a decent amount for 11 years supporting liverpool
    1 champions league win (2 finals), 1 FA cup win (2 finals) and 1 league cup win
    considering that liverpool are nothing compared to how they used to be, i would call that quite a nice return imo.

i just really want us to win SOMETHING next year - i'll take a champions league, i'm not picky...
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    hahahaha glad that you finally got to celebrate it!!

I've only seen two trophies lifted and that was the 03/04 PL and the FA cup final vs UTD !! my god I ran around my house both times and I was a little prick with some high pitched voice back then it annoyed the **** out of everyone

Tears man tears and my parents haven't seen tears from me in agess so my dad came in the room and said he's proud and admires my support for the club I got so emotional but gassed at the same time. Lost all life in me when we were 2-0 down but I was praying. I was rushing home from tuition during 1st half so had the live commentary on my iphone and the amount of times I would randomly react on the bus I swear ppl were looking at me funny for a few mins but I couldn't give a **** lool wtf is my life
    Can't rep you unfortunately

That was a great little read haha. I also had a similar encounter with my dad just now, and it was really special this time bcos with him being a Chelsea fan he came in and said "happy for u lots, especially for Wenger".

At 2-0 my world just collapsed around me, I was genuinely contemplating bad things, I couldn't bare the likes of Manutd15, miel, Kenan and kel, pistol33, straight up and others etc trolling the life out of us.

AR I cried man, I cried. What a beautiful moment that I've shared with u lots today. It's been one heck of a journey but we've made it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Sagna is also muslim but he was also out there?

Anyways, Ozil was out there for a bit so it really isn't a big deal. This celebration doesn't last for one day it lasts until the start of the next season!
    With that hairstyle, I doubt he is a strict muslim like ozil.

ReputationRep:
    "Jack: It's been 10 minutes since Arsenal last won a trophy"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Fck you Arsenal. Fck you, fck you. I would of given my fcking left ball for you guys to not win

ReputationRep:
    dis pokal game is where its at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Ozil is not out there celebrating?!?!

Surely my eyes have deceived me.
    Your eyes duped you! He took photos with Podolski, was fist pumping towards camera and most importantly made a fan's whole year by gifting him his playing boots pal.

Tbh I felt Ozil was saving himself for the World Cup as he coasted a lot of the match looking like he was avoiding situations that could result in injury. Hope he picks up next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Turn up that sarcasm detector already.
    Mate most of the time sarcasm is **** on the internet unless it's really good or obvious. Was harder to spot in this situation cause " you weren't even alive during your clubs last trophy win" is done to death on this forum.

Also, Wenger has announced he will sign the contract later on this week. Legit? Feel like he's just getting us hyped up before he drops the bomb
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Lol I love angry trolls. Weep suckers weep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    "Jack: It's been 10 minutes since Arsenal last won a trophy"

:rofl:
    Lol Jack the lad's on it before the haters!

ReputationRep:
    I just watched this from the Hull student union. The first 10 minutes were the worst of my life.

What a relief.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Can't rep you unfortunately

That was a great little read haha. I also had a similar encounter with my dad just now, and it was really special this time bcos with him being a Chelsea fan he came in and said "happy for u lots, especially for Wenger".

At 2-0 my world just collapsed around me, I was genuinely contemplating bad things, I couldn't bare the likes of Manutd15, miel, Kenan and kel, pistol33, straight up and others etc trolling the life out of us.

AR I cried man, I cried. What a beautiful moment that I've shared with u lots today. It's been one heck of a journey but we've made it.
    Was trying to prepare for the potential meltdown of this thread/forum like yesterday cause srs the name Arsenal would have gone extinct
    I'm sure you would have been let off lightly! Think Tom, Kruz, Zurich, Peggles would have got it the worst and I'd get some too since I was quite mouthy during the last few matches of the PL

We have made it, we have won, and here's to winning next year!

(Original post by 419)
    With that hairstyle, I doubt he is a strict muslim like ozil.
    Don't know about the hair but yeah most likely not

(Original post by MASTER265)
    Fck you Arsenal. Fck you, fck you. I would of given my fcking left ball for you guys to not win
    Ohh the agony, ohh the pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    I just watched this from the Hull student union. The first 10 minutes were the worst of my life.

What a relief.

Ahh man I feel for you but we made it in the end! bet you were like this when we equalised :

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    https://vine.co/v/MXYd7HtEj6i

ReputationRep:
    Martino leaving Barca, reckon they'll go for De Boer/Bergkamp?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zainabahlulbayt)

Ahh man this deserves a spot on the OP

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    For me, as you guys know already, I have been following Arsenal since I was a boy living near the old Highbury (for as long as I remember, I went to my first games pre-Wenger). Always used to remember those days in the early 2000s when we were winning trophies and everything seemed so beautiful. It's another one of those beautiful days today, sun is out and glorious. And Arsene has that old humble grin back on his face. I love him, I really do love him.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.