Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yay how exciting!

ill think of something exciting to get for you that isnt alcyhol.

feel free to make suggestions :p:
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
we got a free glow stick today that we're saving til thursday did ou have any luck finding anywhere karen??

Tonight is the most stressful night ever, Reading ticket stress arggggh
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
everybody in opal can come!
Not everybody :eek: Only speshul people!

Chris...
On Thursday the plan is meeting at BarOne at 8pm. Staying there for a while and then heading down West Street, stopping at Revolution, and possibly some where else. Then finishing up in Plug with their very exciting rave theme :p: Wooooo UV glowiness. Oh, and Opal people can meet round mine for a bit before heading to BarOne if they want.
Will I be seeing you for any of it?

Darielle I'm going out everyday this week, which for me is positively unheard of because I normally refuse to do even two nights in a row! But hey ho, places to go, people to see, things to do. My bank balance might have a bit of an issue with it though.
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by -x-Squiffy -x-)
we got a free glow stick today that we're saving til thursday did ou have any luck finding anywhere karen??

Tonight is the most stressful night ever, Reading ticket stress arggggh

Free glow stick! Where, how??
I went into the goth shop on Division Street and bought 12 of the bracelets for £1. They had glow sticks too but they seemed quite expensive.
Then checked out the fancy dress shop, but they didn't have anything.
Then looked in Poundland. They had some long, thin glow sticks for £1 for two but they didn't look very good.
Then went in Woolworths and purchased two normal glow sticks for 79p each so that's me sorted.
I also have hair dye
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brak3n)
Not everybody :eek: Only speshul people!

Chris...
On Thursday the plan is meeting at BarOne at 8pm. Staying there for a while and then heading down West Street, stopping at Revolution, and possibly some where else. Then finishing up in Plug with their very exciting rave theme :p: Wooooo UV glowiness. Oh, and Opal people can meet round mine for a bit before heading to BarOne if they want.
Will I be seeing you for any of it?

Darielle I'm going out everyday this week, which for me is positively unheard of because I normally refuse to do even two nights in a row! But hey ho, places to go, people to see, things to do. My bank balance might have a bit of an issue with it though.
Thing is; I don't have any ID. Bar one and Rev should be okay, but I wont be able to get into plug I shouldn't think.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
After Easter remember to bring your ID! OMGOSH YOU SILLY. Didn't you have to take your passport when you went skiing? :hmmm: Meybe yous a secret illegal immigrant :eek:

I drink most fizzy drinks that aren't diet or "zero". Coke, Pepsi (if i haff too), FANTA IS GOOD, Lemonade etc

I shall bring some Shloer because that be the coolest adult soft drink. Plus it's nice. But no-one else is having any :p:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ok darielle!
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
Thing is; I don't have any ID. Bar one and Rev should be okay, but I wont be able to get into plug I shouldn't think.
Ahhh, no I don't think you would either, seeing as they ID'd when I went a couple of weeks ago despite having advance tickets. Where's your passport mister?
Bar One at the least though ;yes;
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)
After Easter remember to bring your ID! OMGOSH YOU SILLY. Didn't you have to take your passport when you went skiing? :hmmm: Meybe yous a secret illegal immigrant :eek:

I drink most fizzy drinks that aren't diet or "zero". Coke, Pepsi (if i haff too), FANTA IS GOOD, Lemonade etc

I shall bring some Shloer because that be the coolest adult soft drink. Plus it's nice. But no-one else is having any :p:
What about choccylate? Or biscuits? Party rings? Jammy dodgers? Jam tarts? Cookies? Cookie dough ice-cream? Other flavour ice-cream?
I swear excessive sugar has as much an effect on me as alcohol!
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
chrissss you have your student card dont you? some are ok with that
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brak3n)
Free glow stick! Where, how??
I went into the goth shop on Division Street and bought 12 of the bracelets for £1. They had glow sticks too but they seemed quite expensive.
Then checked out the fancy dress shop, but they didn't have anything.
Then looked in Poundland. They had some long, thin glow sticks for £1 for two but they didn't look very good.
Then went in Woolworths and purchased two normal glow sticks for 79p each so that's me sorted.
I also have hair dye
ill go hunting tommorow or wednesday when we went to the nme rave toru these girls had ultra cool uv makeup so i want to look or that too, we went to the myspace tour tonight and got a free glow stick, only stayed for a bit hough because we got all anxious to come bak and check for our confirmation email!
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Only 100 more words left to cut and my essay will be FINISHED. WOOP WOOP WOOP.
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would like to fill this brief interlude of silence with:

PIDGEONS!!!!!!!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Karen wants a hug.
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

:rofl:

that was SO funny.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know if imma be able to make thursday and friday
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Attached files
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)
I don't know if imma be able to make thursday and friday

why?
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha great photo, I'm armed with glowsticks and glitter so i think im fully prepared for tommorow
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I gots me a viral infection in my throat And the doctors can't give anything so I just have to wait it out. I might be okay tomorrow and friday though! As long as I'm not in a smoky atmosphere (so I might have to miss crasher )

Although, my flat is completelly empty friday night btw, all my flat mates will have gone home. Just a thought!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
41.51%
Pro-humanity (31)
58.49%

Watched Threads