Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrinvinicble)
    I had my face to face interview in Manchester last Tuesday, still waiting to hear back. When was yours?
    Hi

I had my interview last Tuesday at Manchester too. Still waiting to hear- wasn't told how long we would be waiting for an outcome on the day was you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Hi

I had my interview last Tuesday at Manchester too. Still waiting to hear- wasn't told how long we would be waiting for an outcome on the day was you?
    I asked them and they replied 'I can't tell you honestly but we are looking at getting back to you within a week to a week and a half'. Did you have the graduate recruitment manager and a real estate partner for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    I asked them and they replied 'I can't tell you honestly but we are looking at getting back to you within a week to a week and a half'. Did you have the graduate recruitment manager and a real estate partner for the interview?
    Ok so hopefully end of this week/into next week!

No I had a partner from corporate and a senior associate from commercial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Ok so hopefully end of this week/into next week!

No I had a partner from corporate and a senior associate from commercial.
    I hope it's sooner rather than later. I hate waiting! Hoping for a positive outcome. How was the interview? Were your questions competency based?

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's sooner rather than later. I hate waiting! Hoping for a positive outcome. How was the interview? Were your questions competency based?
    Same I keep checking my emails! Did they say email or phone call?

Yes mainly competency and then a couple of commercial ones! I think everyone gets asked the same questions as the questions are scripted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal)
    Has anyone heard back from Forsters post AC?
    I had my AC on Friday and they said we won't hear back for around 2 weeks as the meeting to decide who gets the vac schemes isn't until next monday x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Stephenson Harwood post-interview? What are those guys doing??

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Boodle post video interview? Been over 2 weeks since mine

ReputationRep:
    What type of commercial based questions are people being asked? Are they mainly topical around Grexit and tax evasion?

ReputationRep:
    still nothing from white & case this is crazy, anyone else for white & case?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard anything from Weightmans yet? I noticed that they've introduced an online test as part of the process, does anyone know what format this will be? ie. Watson glaser, situational judgment etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tudd)
    Has anybody heard anything from Weightmans yet? I noticed that they've introduced an online test as part of the process, does anyone know what format this will be? ie. Watson glaser, situational judgment etc?
    Nothing from Weightmans yet either, when did you submit your application? I also noticed on the website it mentions just application and online assessment before being offered a Vac Scheme? I always feel it's a bit unusual when there is no face to face interview or assessment before being offered a Vac Scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Same I keep checking my emails! Did they say email or phone call?

Yes mainly competency and then a couple of commercial ones! I think everyone gets asked the same questions as the questions are scripted?
    No they didn't mention email or phone but I assume it'll be email based on some research I've done.

Yeh my interview was similar, commercial questions included how would you recommend the firm turns revenue into profit? Generally it was a good mix of competency and commercial awareness.

I really hope for a response sooner than later....let me know when you hear back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martha789)
    Has anyone applied to Eversheds in Cardiff by any chance?
    I have. Still waiting for a response after my Telephone Interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adriennbrigden)
    I have. Still waiting for a response after my Telephone Interview!
    thank god I'm not alone! when was yours? How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    thank god I'm not alone! when was yours? How did it go?
    Everyone has talked about other offices so I have not known what to expect. It was on 27 February, and I think that it went ok - fingers crossed! When was yours and how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has talked about other offices so I have not known what to expect. It was on 27 February, and I think that it went ok - fingers crossed! When was yours and how did you find it?
    Mine was on 28th! Considering it was my first telephone interview ever, I think it went ok. We'll see, I really don't know what to expect! Fingers crossed for yours!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was on 28th! Considering it was my first telephone interview ever, I think it went ok. We'll see, I really don't know what to expect! Fingers crossed for yours!
    Every time that I get an email I rush to my inbox, the wait is horrendous. It was my first one too, I did not know what to expect, and I researched a lot and thought that it was going to be industry based, but thankfully I knew how to answer the competency questions. Did they say to you how long that you would have to wait? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Every time that I get an email I rush to my inbox, the wait is horrendous. It was my first one too, I did not know what to expect, and I researched a lot and thought that it was going to be industry based, but thankfully I knew how to answer the competency questions. Did they say to you how long that you would have to wait? Good luck!

I know! Someone called me from unknown number today and I've been hoping it's them haha They only told me that I should hear from them within few days..

ReputationRep:
    I know! Someone called me from unknown number today and I've been hoping it's them haha They only told me that I should hear from them within few days..
    Hopefully it was them then! That is what they told me, but I think that they were still doing the interviews last week, so maybe we have to wait a little longer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.