Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    I've been a lurker. Don't know why everyone is out to get me tbh, this is a witch hunt and cyber bullying. I am the victim here.

Obvious dupe is obvious

ReputationRep:
    I've been a lurker. Don't know why everyone is out to get me tbh, this is a witch hunt and cyber bullying. I am the victim here.
    come on we know you're a dupe.

ReputationRep:
    Reported Sevchenco for cyber bullying.

ReputationRep:
    Why aren't we signing anyone ffs? We need a defensive cover and CDM. FFS. Even when Arteta is injured, Wenger is doing **** all to sign anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Why aren't we signing anyone ffs? We need a defensive cover and CDM. FFS. Even when Arteta is injured, Wenger is doing **** all to sign anyone.
    lmao

Were you expecting Wenger to sign a CM within 22hrs of Arteta getting injured?

ReputationRep:
    Kallstrom back on loan please :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    lmao

At least show some intent man, make a big bid for Kimmy Kallstrom by all means, just someone apart from Arteta ffs! I am actually losing all faith in us ever getting a CDM replacement.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    lmao

so if arteta wasn't injured ud be happy with this squad? we should of had a DM lined up 6 months ago for **** sake why are people happy for this ****head **** of a manager to run our club in to the ground i want to ****ing win the premier league this season we're playing like absolute **** though and will probably get battered by everton next week
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    At least you've got one competent midfielder in Ramsey.

ReputationRep:
    Arteta has been ruled out for 2 weeks.

Arsenal need to get a striker, CDM and CB before the window closes.

The game against Everton will be tough and not many of the first team can be rested and then the CL game, which shouldn't be difficult but is a must win game, comes midweek, with no Ramsey or Arteta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    so if arteta wasn't injured ud be happy with this squad? we should of had a DM lined up 6 months ago for **** sake why are people happy for this ****head **** of a manager to run our club in to the ground i want to ****ing win the premier league this season we're playing like absolute **** though and will probably get battered by everton next week
    Bacon is right tbh. I have no idea why we are still spending like we are in an austerity era. Our net spend this transfer window has been low. We are not going forward much at all. We've just replaced exits and added one very good winger. There just seems to be a lack of ambition or delusional blind faith in certain players (like Arteta, like Giroud).

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is right tbh. I have no idea why we are still spending like we are in an austerity era. Our net spend this transfer window has been low. We are not going forward much at all. We've just replaced exits and added one very good winger. There just seems to be a lack of ambition or delusional blind faith in certain players (like Arteta, like Giroud).
    the problem is we wait til the end of the window now all the players are gone

we're being linked with khedira a b2b midfielder but apparently cesc cant play in that role for a similar price.

i heard the line 'we dont need fabregas we have ramsey wilshere and ozil for his position' i felt like punching my screen seeing wilshere still being mentioned like hes relevant fabregas is 5x the player he is and can you imagine how much ramsey would improve playing with someone like fabregas

ReputationRep:
    the problem is we wait til the end of the window now all the players are gone

we're being linked with khedira a b2b midfielder but apparently cesc cant play in that role for a similar price.

i heard the line 'we dont need fabregas we have ramsey wilshere and ozil for his position' i felt like punching my screen seeing wilshere still being mentioned like hes relevant fabregas is 5x the player he is and can you imagine how much ramsey would improve playing with someone like fabregas
    I would have bought Fabregas for x amount of millions just to stop Chelsea getting him. That is how a big club thinks.

ReputationRep:
    I would have bought Fabregas for x amount of millions just to stop Chelsea getting him. That is how a big club thinks.
    its annoying how we persist with the **** as well

barcelona are a team that will always give youth a chance but if they arent good enough theyll put them in to a squad role or get rid of them or even loan them out.

fair enough ramseys turned out well after being **** for two years but how many of the players wenger persists with can you actually say work? theres clearly players out there and considering out low net spend and how the club is rinsing the fans again im not even gonna bother going to any games this season

ReputationRep:
    its annoying how we persist with the **** as well

barcelona are a team that will always give youth a chance but if they arent good enough theyll put them in to a squad role or get rid of them or even loan them out.

fair enough ramseys turned out well after being **** for two years but how many of the players wenger persists with can you actually say work? theres clearly players out there and considering out low net spend and how the club is rinsing the fans again im not even gonna bother going to any games this season
    I am annoyed with how many 'projects' there are in the team. I mean, someone like Sanogo should not even be near the first team starting lineup, he is essentially at the same ****ty level as Origi. And Origi is awful.

ReputationRep:
    barry venison is the best foot baller to live on this earth m8

ReputationRep:
    Your mum's here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osamabinpervin)
    barry venison is the best foot baller to live on this earth m8
    whatever m8

ReputationRep:
    I think Wenger will do a deadline day madness.

I think he'll get in a CDM & a CB before then & then on the day he'll wait for a domino effect - hopefully Di Maria to PSG so we can get Cavani or Falcao to Madrid maybe so we could try for Benzema.. I hope

I hope Wenger realises how much we need a striker.. It seems as though everyone else does :/

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.