Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WCharlie)
    Does anyone happen to have the statistics of number of the number of interviews (or selection centre in this case) to number of places?

Apologies if it's been posted already
    Assuming you mean Warwick, they interview 380 people for 180ish places. They give out more offers than places, so the odds are pretty good!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Sam, I really appreciate it (might not be saying that if you'd said 15 interviews per place :P).

Do you happen to have similar stats for the institutions? Namely Newcastle and Southampton?

ReputationRep:
    *Other institutions that is

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Sam, I really appreciate it (might not be saying that if you'd said 15 interviews per place :P).

Do you happen to have similar stats for the institutions? Namely Newcastle and Southampton?
    Southampton has 40 places and interviews about 160 people. They give more offers than they have places though, so probably about 50-55 places.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any Liverpool applicant know of a gamsat cut off or when they are sending out invites?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Not sure with those two. Barts has 4 interviewers per place. Birmingham and warwick interview double the amount they intend to send offers to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickname_esco)
    Not sure with those two. Barts has 4 interviewers per place. Birmingham and warwick interview double the amount they intend to send offers to
    It's slightly better than that for Warwick apparently. 378 interviews, ~230 offers. 3/5 isn't bad odds is it!?

ReputationRep:
    Exeter interviews 500 for 110 places.

Just had an email from Plymouth asking if I want to apply for PA instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the interview to offer ratio for King's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyra1987)
    Exeter interviews 500 for 110 places.

Just had an email from Plymouth asking if I want to apply for PA instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is PA?

ReputationRep:
    Physicians associate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If someone's not applied to Plymouth for medicine, is there still time left for them to apply for the PA studies? Cause I've tried having a look and it keeps saying applications closed ? :/

ReputationRep:
    Not a clue sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoeADeer)
    Anyone know the interview to offer ratio for King's?
    I believe it's 170 interviews for 42 offers, with 28 places.

ReputationRep:
    Any idea what the interview to offer ratio is for Liverpool?

Just received an interview this morning! So delighted!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats ! I'm busy booking mine now. I think it must be a lot as I'm in interview group c and have been offered different dates to go than some other people. its not just the 3 original dates as stated on the website. I have an issue though as i can't find my original a level certificates but i have everything else! so I'm going to have to do some urgent applications to the exam boards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine1193)
    congrats ! I'm busy booking mine now. I think it must be a lot as I'm in interview group c and have been offered different dates to go than some other people. its not just the 3 original dates as stated on the website. I have an issue though as i can't find my original a level certificates but i have everything else! so I'm going to have to do some urgent applications to the exam boards
    I would book the last date possible in your case, it can take up to a month for exam certificate reprints!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilithSternin)
    I believe it's 170 interviews for 42 offers, with 28 places.
    Ah I stand a 1 in 4 chance then :/ Thank you!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have an interview too! I'm dead set on Notts though, so I'm hoping interview invitations for them will be sent out soon. But it's my first interview!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.