Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    Well you mentioned me in a thread before, so I assumed you probably disliked me :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dislike you?! No way!!! There's only one person I dislike on tsr. Oh I remember the thread, I just assumed you were going out with that girl on tsr that's all, didn't mean it in a bad way or anything lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine but TheTipsyTarsier

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  11.6 KB

You know you want to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savino)
    Dislike you?! No way!!! There's only one person I dislike on tsr. Oh I remember the thread, I just assumed you were going out with that girl on tsr that's all, didn't mean it in a bad way or anything lol.
    Fair enough but there's no need to constantly bring up her name in those threads. Just leave her alone.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Why??
    I'm not even sure anymore worried about results day, applying to uni this year and just life in general!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    Fair enough but there's no need to constantly bring up her name in those threads. Just leave her alone.
    Fair play, I'll try to behave myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    I'm not even sure anymore worried about results day, applying to uni this year and just life in general!
    Aw sorry to hear that. I'm the same at the moment and I get set off really easily. I Hope your results turn out okay . Watch a nice film or something maybe?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Aw sorry to hear that. I'm the same at the moment and I get set off really easily. I Hope your results turn out okay . Watch a nice film or something maybe?
    Thank you! It's odd, one minute I'm fine and the next it's just 'bam' results day reminder! Wishing you the best of luck as well

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It's odd, one minute I'm fine and the next it's just 'bam' results day reminder! Wishing you the best of luck as well
    yeah got some weird bug as well which is no fun at all bler

ReputationRep:
    no point getting close to anyone.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I can't stop listening to this amazing song :awesome:

I feel so ecstatic
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    I'm fine but TheTipsyTarsier

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  11.6 KB

You know you want to...
    So cruel :sad:

That doesn't count as bringing it though, I don't have to lick your toes.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    yeah got some weird bug as well which is no fun at all bler
    People always get ill around this time, I had a constant runny nose during exams!

ReputationRep:
    People always get ill around this time, I had a constant runny nose during exams!
    Yeah stress for you! 😒

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    no point getting close to anyone.
    Why? Because one or two people you were close to had a fall out with you? Seriously stop being so unambitious and emotional and get out there and sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TARS)
    Why? Because one or two people you were close to had a fall out with you? Seriously stop being so unambitious and emotional and get out there and sort your life out.
    im heartbroken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    im heartbroken
    Yeah and?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TARS)
    Yeah and?
    everything just seems pointless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    this whole past week i've been feeling sad
    it's like a domino effect in your head, it starts with a small domino (small issue) that makes you feel sad, but once you've hit that domino, the rest start to fall, and more and more additions are made as to why you feel sad, each time the dominos getting bigger, where a small issue leads you to think of bigger related issues

so basically, this domino effect has been going on in the back of my mind, all the while i've been feeling down, sometimes i'm not thinking anything i just feel it, i purposefully have been listening to sad songs or just songs that let your mind wander, it's good to match it to your mood i guess

When sadness is prolonged like this i think maybe hormones, but i feel like hormones have little if nothing to do with it, it's more to do with thinking processes

but on the outside i still am quite happy and feel a good sense of humour so it's not too bad

but yesterday i was looking at the average number of times a person cries in a month, it's 5.3 for women, but i've cried like 7 times in the past 2 weeks, so that's how i also know i'm at a bit of a low point

i bet it'll be gone by next week and i'll be fine again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImNotReallyMe)
    this whole past week i've been feeling sad
    it's like a domino effect in your head, it starts with a small domino (small issue) that makes you feel sad, but once you've hit that domino, the rest start to fall, and more and more additions are made as to why you feel sad, each time the dominos getting bigger, where a small issue leads you to think of bigger related issues

so basically, this domino effect has been going on in the back of my mind, all the while i've been feeling down, sometimes i'm not thinking anything i just feel it, i purposefully have been listening to sad songs or just songs that let your mind wander, it's good to match it to your mood i guess

When sadness is prolonged like this i think maybe hormones, but i feel like hormones have little if nothing to do with it, it's more to do with thinking processes

but on the outside i still am quite happy and feel a good sense of humour so it's not too bad

but yesterday i was looking at the average number of times a person cries in a month, it's 5.3 for women, but i've cried like 7 times in the past 2 weeks, so that's how i also know i'm at a bit of a low point

i bet it'll be gone by next week and i'll be fine again
    Hope you're feeling better soon! :hugs:

Really happy! Been volunteering at the zoo all weekend, and it's going really well. Spoke to some very lovely families about everything from elephant poop to gorillas (I'm in the education department), and had lots of laughs. It was nice to make people smile, see kids interested in the animals, and seeing the animals and staff again. Can't wait for next Sunday when I'm back there again!

Very anxious for two reasons:

a) I am starting to despise my work because of my colleagues, I don't want to go in. :no::no:
    b) If the guy who asked me out last night doesn't turn up for my answer, I will be so disappointed.

I need a comforting huggle. :cry:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.