Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    No idea, 3-4 maybe. Definitely wasn't any more than that cus it was gone 6am when I went to sleep. Hope you got some too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no, that's not good. Be sure to take a nap then furry. You must be exhausted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by SenSel)
    Oh no, that's not good. Be sure to take a nap then furry. You must be exhausted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not that bad for me, don't know why I feel so rubbish but ah well. Hope you're ok anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tired of fighting. living shouldn't be this hard. cant continue to do this. refuse to

ReputationRep:
    my lipstick is a bit too bright for work but it's too late to change it, I hope I don't get in trouble

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    my lipstick is a bit too bright for work but it's too late to change it, I hope I don't get in trouble

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wipe it off with some tissue paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    It's not that bad for me, don't know why I feel so rubbish but ah well. Hope you're ok anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I really hope your day turns round for you furry.
    I'm okay relatively speaking. Only one cry thus far, not too shabby

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    tired of fighting. living shouldn't be this hard. cant continue to do this. refuse to
    Same here. Literally no options for me anymore. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mum's birthday so I have to pretend I'm at least half human but I don't think I'm pulling it off very well. Just want to hide and cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wipe it off with some tissue paper?
    I didn't want to risk it smearing and looking worse :/ no one at work has said anything so maybe it was just me worrying for nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Literally no options for me anymore. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. :hugs:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Mum's birthday so I have to pretend I'm at least half human but I don't think I'm pulling it off very well. Just want to hide and cry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    big :hugs:

(Original post by Odd socks)
    I didn't want to risk it smearing and looking worse :/ no one at work has said anything so maybe it was just me worrying for nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fair enough lovely. I'm sure it looks just fine, hope your shift goes okay :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well I really hope your day turns round for you furry.
    I'm okay relatively speaking. Only one cry thus far, not too shabby

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. Good, hopefully it stays like that then

(Original post by Anonymous #2)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug:

Hugs Scary too, don't know why I can't quote you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel so **** today ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    cant do this. back to feeling really low and dissociated
    Sigh. Feel similarly. At least we know we're not the only ones...

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I'm aging faster too. I find it very difficult to focus, to stay seated. I feel dumber than before, like it's harder to form arguments, make full sentences. It worries me since I'm only 26. Feeling dissociated, empty, worthless. Have no idea how I'll survive, whether I'll ever make a good living, be able to take care of myself, keep a partner. Just hell.

ReputationRep:
    hiding.

ReputationRep:
    things are so hopeless right now :bawling:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pathway)
    hiding.
    things are so hopeless right now :bawling:
    (Original post by Assan)
    I feel like I'm aging faster too. I find it very difficult to focus, to stay seated. I feel dumber than before, like it's harder to form arguments, make full sentences. It worries me since I'm only 26. Feeling dissociated, empty, worthless. Have no idea how I'll survive, whether I'll ever make a good living, be able to take care of myself, keep a partner. Just hell.
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Feel so **** today ugh
    :grouphugs: for all! Sorry I can't offer to speak on here at length - trying desperately to finish this conference paper off and send it to tutor tonight :emo:

People who have my number are welcome to text though if they need my attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :grouphugs: for all! Sorry I can't offer to speak on here at length - trying desperately to finish this conference paper off and send it to tutor tonight :emo:

People who have my number are welcome to text though if they need my attention
    thanks. sorry I just realised I haven't replied to your text yet :emo: sorry for being so useless. hope you are okay
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    thanks. sorry I just realised I haven't replied to your text yet :emo: sorry for being so useless. hope you are okay
    You're never EVER useless, sweetie - don't think that! :lovehug:
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Daddy says my breathing has become laboured in the last few days. Is that normal on antidepressants?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.