Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The FIFA Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Rustled
    Ngl I shed a tear seeing zKlown in a higher bracket than me.
    I'll display my own brackets in a bit.

Watch this space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Watch this space.
    Your reactions make it even funnier tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm done :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A*:
    Dirtybit - Division 1 winner, high appearances, ability to play as any, very balanced between individual ability and creation of chances.
    Lúcio - Division 1 winner, highest appearances, not the best dribbler but has extreme finishing ability, and can play both offensively and defensively.

A:
    Difeo - Emerging star, can play as any, could pass a little more at times but has extreme dribbling ability to compensate. Yet to win Division 1 title which is stopping him from reaching the next level.

B:
    Jam - quality player, very good all rounder in midfield but inconsistent in appearance and thus the team cannot rely on him.
    Rk - similar to above, plays more than Jam but isn't quite as good, however has been impressive of late and has a greater tendency to pass than most.
    FK - good player, probably higher than this level but is a violent risk with his tendency to let the team down with a red card.

Anybody else is either irrelevant or too new to accurately judge yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    A*:
    Dirtybit - Division 1 winner, high appearances, ability to play as any, very balanced between individual ability and creation of chances.
    Lúcio - Division 1 winner, highest appearances, not the best dribbler but has extreme finishing ability, and can play both offensively and defensively.

A:
    Difeo - Emerging star, can play as any, could pass a little more at times but has extreme dribbling ability to compensate. Yet to win Division 1 title which is stopping him from reaching the next level.

B:
    Jam - quality player, very good all rounder in midfield but inconsistent in appearance and thus the team cannot rely on him.
    Rk - similar to above, plays more than Jam but isn't quite as good, however has been impressive of late and has a greater tendency to pass than most.
    FK - good player, probably higher than this level but is a violent risk with his tendency to let the team down with a red card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Watch this space.
    This guy lol

Like I care.

Funny how Luke rates himself higher than his peers do.

I've been looking at jobs in Leeds my brother, meet me outside Royal armoires.

I have no problem meeting people from the Internet, done it bare times so don't think I'm joking.

Get a trim before you come, I have a reputation to uphold.

ReputationRep:
    zKlown is a rep machine tbh

ReputationRep:
    "highest appearances"- As if thats something to brag about lel.

difeo
    Seems to have left you for another.

ReputationRep:

difeo
    Seems to have left you for another.
    It's Game of Thrones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    A*:

A:

B:

ANYing us to within 1 point of the title with only 1 other player (and a bottom bracket player at that*) is at least as big an acheivement as ANYing us to a title win with 3 other players - discuss

*not srs

ReputationRep:
    Also lol'd how Luke casually left 'Divison 1 winner' off my resume.
    Campaign.

ReputationRep:
    This salt is delicious.

ReputationRep:
    A* Me, Jam, Dif, Dirty
    A FK
    B SA Zed
    C Joker
    U Lucio

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Many will oppose my tendency to long shots but if you play 1v1 with me then you'll realise that its one of my strengths, hence why I do it more often than others.

Not right now, later on tho.
    Not sure if this is serious or sarcasm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A* Me, Jam, Dif, Dirty
    A FK
    B SA Zed
    C Joker
    U Lucio

Thoughts?
    Pls, you haven't played with half of those players because nobody is online at 2am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Not sure if this is serious or sarcasm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

inb4 86 long shots but must be **** at them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Pls, you haven't played with half of those players because nobody is online at 2am
    Actually, we (fk, dif, zed and dirty) often play past 11 and have done on multiple occasions.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, we (fk, dif, zed and dirty) often play past 11 and have done on multiple occasions.
    Can confirm, some of us aren't sent to bed as soon as it gets dark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Can confirm, some of us aren't sent to bed as soon as it gets dark
    I set my own bedtime m8
    You would if you had to get up at 6am every morning!!!

Inb4 tornado comes out of nowhere talking about getting up at 5am in the military.

ReputationRep:
    A* Dirtybit, Difeo

They are the only consistent players, everyone else varies between the brackets.

(Original post by Lúcio)
    I set my own bedtime m8
    You would if you had to get up at 6am every morning!!!

Inb4 tornado comes out of nowhere talking about getting up at 5am in the military.
    Insert picture of Jonathan Woodgate here

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.