Reply 4460
Original post by AR_95

Spoiler

erry1

Spoiler

Original post by trapking
Here's my version:

Dirtybit:

Quiet black guy with fairly decent looks....weird fashion sense though. Walks around in baggy joggers, torn socks but top trainers. Doesn't talk much and tends to be quite shy around girls. He will see a peng ting he likes but wont have the courage to strike up conversation with her. 7.5/10

Swirly:

White kid with dreds who tries to befriend black people so he fits in with the mandigos. Tends to wear skater shoes and military 3/4 shorts. 6/10

Lucio:

Can be a bit pervy on online forums but in real life is actually a cool outgoing guy! A bit shy at first but once you know him he's okay. 7/10

Bammy:

Black guy who plays bball a lot tries to be like stephen curry too much to impress the ladies but often fails bad in front of them. Pretty solid in the looks and fashion department though. 7/10

Zayne:

Asian guy who is obsessed about trying to be like Zayn. He over does it sometimes but can be a cool dude to hang around with. Can be very awkward at times. 6/10

Difeo:

Typical quiet emo kid who loves nature. Often seen shuffling his pokeman card stack around alley ways. Tends to rock bdsm type clothing on a daily basis and often after a hard day at uni tends to cuddle his pet lizard called Coco. 6/10

ZKlown:

Black bald head with a strong receeding hairline. Quite chubby and tends to walk around with his bumcrack hanging out his light wash baggy jeans. Favourite place to go is McDonalds and is often caught trying to stunt on women. Nicknamed "the creepy black man". 5/10

RK:

Cool black guy with swag! He knows whats up and does not tolerate idiots. Good fashion sense but is often caught trying to "fit in" in the crowd. 8/10

Jimmy Seville:

Racist Bastard. Has no real IQ and often likes to go out with the boys vandalising **** because he thinks he is the man. Tends to exhibit chav like behaviour on a daily basis and the only action he can get is by screwing the neighbourhood slut. 3/10

Fizzel:

Cool dude, very professional in everything he does. 9/10

*****If i missed anyone you would like me to do go ahead and quote me.

Could not have got me more wrong.

I'll post mine later considering I know quite a few people actually look like.
@Zayn is Bae

thoughts on what happened at La Drang Valley in 1965?
Reply 4463
Man like Hawking firing shots @ Trump.
Original post by fallen_acorns

Like a big bear. Large lad, tall and wide. But soft inside, would not hurt a fly. Probably has a bit of a beard, but not a neck beard, like a full 'I dont ever want to get laid' type beard. Imagine he has quite kind eyes, and his style is very low-key, does not want to stick out. 5/10, but thinks hes a 2.

I can only dream of being a 2. I'm too ugly to even qualify for a 0

You got the puberty beard bit right though 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I can only dream of being a 2. I'm too ugly to even qualify for a 0

You got the puberty beard bit right though 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mate pls, you're probably better looking than me and I'm still a mildly respectable 5.5
Here goes

@SA-1 1 is a confident young man who has no problem approaching the ladies, he's occasionally too confident and his approach can sometimes come across as creepy despite his good looks. He is of Asian ethnicity. He is a deep thinker and likes to use pop philosophy/psychology as a popular choice of conversation. (Know what he looks like)

@Dirtybit is a well educated young man who is well liked by most demographics. He is a social chameleon as he is well educated in the Sciences and has had a good upbringing. He is an introverted character who once you get to know him, starts to open up more and more. He has no problem approaching women he is interested in and keeps calm and composed around them. Black ethnicity. (Know what he looks like)

@Rk2k14 has a raw mind. He is still only very young, so he is very excitable. He likes to express himself and has ideas about the world which may cause controversy but he means no harm. Asian ethnicity, Muslim and who has big family values. However places high priority on the external rather than the internal.

@luke is a genuine guy and what you see on here is what you get in real life (minus the slang). (Know what he looks like). Dead trim.

@sr90 is a logical and rational thinker and he finds hard to look beyond that. I'm going to call that he's an atheist. He's of a big build and has no problems getting on with women, just keeps friend zoning himself. The kinda guy who gets on with everyone but only has one or two friends, feels confident in his own company though. (Know what he looks like)

@bammy jastard 27 He likes people to think he's cold and calculated. Black ethnicity. Doesn't care for material items however spends a lot of the day dreaming of a better life. Finds it easy to talk to women on social level but struggles to maintain long term relationships with them. However he has plenty of female attention. He is lonely.

@difeo Tall, lean build. Likes nandos and has short back and sides. Stereotypical white guy.

@Zayn is Bae Gets plenty of female attention but he doesn't know what to do with it. Not great at dealing with females. Asian ethnicity. He's not as gay as he makes out on the website, he does a lot of it for shock value however he does have an interest in popular culture. Prefers young women rather than the older ones. The joker of the group. (Know what he looks like)

@trapking Young, black male. Easily excited and the gasman of the group, his heart is in the right place though.
Reply 4467
TK is black.

Original post by zKlown
Here goes

@SA-1 1 is a confident young man who has no problem approaching the ladies, he's occasionally too confident and his approach can sometimes come across as creepy despite his good looks. He is of Asian ethnicity. He is a deep thinker and likes to use pop philosophy/psychology as a popular choice of conversation. (Know what he looks like)

@Dirtybit is a well educated young man who is well liked by most demographics. He is a social chameleon as he is well educated in the Sciences and has had a good upbringing. He is an introverted character who once you get to know him, starts to open up more and more. He has no problem approaching women he is interested in and keeps calm and composed around them. Black ethnicity. (Know what he looks like)

@Rk2k14 has a raw mind. He is still only very young, so he is very excitable. He likes to express himself and has ideas about the world which may cause controversy but he means no harm. Asian ethnicity, Muslim and who has big family values. However places high priority on the external rather than the internal.

@luke is a genuine guy and what you see on here is what you get in real life (minus the slang). (Know what he looks like). Dead trim.

@sr90 is a logical and rational thinker and he finds hard to look beyond that. I'm going to call that he's an atheist. He's of a big build and has no problems getting on with women, just keeps friend zoning himself. The kinda guy who gets on with everyone but only has one or two friends, feels confident in his own company though. (Know what he looks like)

@bammy jastard 27 He likes people to think he's cold and calculated. Black ethnicity. Doesn't care for material items however spends a lot of the day dreaming of a better life. Finds it easy to talk to women on social level but struggles to maintain long term relationships with them. However he has plenty of female attention. He is lonely.

@difeo Tall, lean build. Likes nandos and has short back and sides. Stereotypical white guy.

@Zayn is Bae Gets plenty of female attention but he doesn't know what to do with it. Not great at dealing with females. Asian ethnicity. He's not as gay as he makes out on the website, he does a lot of it for shock value however he does have an interest in popular culture. Prefers young women rather than the older ones. The joker of the group. (Know what he looks like)

@trapking Young, black male. Easily excited and the gasman of the group, his heart is in the right place though.

This is a very good post, easily the most accurate. Won't let me rep. I know what pretty much everyone here looks like (mad stalking skills innit).
Original post by Rk2k14
TK is black.

im acc white :rofl:
Original post by zKlown
Here goes@SA-1 1 is a confident young man who has no problem approaching the ladies, he's occasionally too confident and his approach can sometimes come across as creepy despite his good looks. He is of Asian ethnicity. He is a deep thinker and likes to use pop philosophy/psychology as a popular choice of conversation. (Know what he looks like) @Dirtybit is a well educated young man who is well liked by most demographics. He is a social chameleon as he is well educated in the Sciences and has had a good upbringing. He is an introverted character who once you get to know him, starts to open up more and more. He has no problem approaching women he is interested in and keeps calm and composed around them. Black ethnicity. (Know what he looks like) @Rk2k14 has a raw mind. He is still only very young, so he is very excitable. He likes to express himself and has ideas about the world which may cause controversy but he means no harm. Asian ethnicity, Muslim and who has big family values. However places high priority on the external rather than the internal. @luke is a genuine guy and what you see on here is what you get in real life (minus the slang). (Know what he looks like). Dead trim. @sr90 is a logical and rational thinker and he finds hard to look beyond that. I'm going to call that he's an atheist. He's of a big build and has no problems getting on with women, just keeps friend zoning himself. The kinda guy who gets on with everyone but only has one or two friends, feels confident in his own company though. (Know what he looks like) @bammy jastard 27 He likes people to think he's cold and calculated. Black ethnicity. Doesn't care for material items however spends a lot of the day dreaming of a better life. Finds it easy to talk to women on social level but struggles to maintain long term relationships with them. However he has plenty of female attention. He is lonely. @difeo Tall, lean build. Likes nandos and has short back and sides. Stereotypical white guy. @Zayn is Bae Gets plenty of female attention but he doesn't know what to do with it. Not great at dealing with females. Asian ethnicity. He's not as gay as he makes out on the website, he does a lot of it for shock value however he does have an interest in popular culture. Prefers young women rather than the older ones. The joker of the group. (Know what he looks like) @trapking Young, black male. Easily excited and the gasman of the group, his heart is in the right place though.

Accurate and in depth. Would rep
Original post by Lúcio
Mate pls, you're probably better looking than me and I'm still a mildly respectable 5.5

Can confirm he is
Original post by Dirtybit
Can confirm he is

Dirty pls, could've at least called us equal :frown:
Actually my ethnicity should be obvious from my username tbh :biggrin:

Keeps people guessing but true <insert race> would know.
Original post by zKlown

Quite a fair assessment, I'll take that.
Yeah my vocabulary is extremely white and refined in person, I need to fit in with you all here :frown:

The only thing wrong with that post is the comment about my trim. Can confirm it is top class.
Original post by Lúcio

Thoughts on monk straps being better than brogues for elegant style?
Original post by trapking
Actually my ethnicity should be obvious from my username tbh :biggrin:

Keeps people guessing but true <insert race> would know.

I said black because you said you are but if I was to judge ethnicity based on your username I'd call Asian.
Fashion/dress sense:

Top Notch/Like to keep on top of fashion: Dirtybit, FK
Good: zKlown, Jam, SA-1
Try hard but doesn't work: RK, TrapKing
Bootcuts/Not bothered: Lucio, Difeo, sr90, Kenan
Original post by Dirtybit
Fashion/dress sense:

Top Notch/Like to keep on top of fashion: Dirtybit, FK
Good: zKlown, Jam, SA-1
Try hard but doesn't work: RK, TrapKing
Bootcuts/Not bothered: Lucio, Difeo, sr90,

How can you say that?