This discussion is closed.
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
:teehee: When you getting it?
If my brother took the hint, maybe Christmas. But he may have got me something else so...:dontknow:
The Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
They aren't in the game. There is what I think is a tuning company called RUF which has some cars identical to Porsches though.
Ah I see.

Just went and checked and it's the Schwarzwarld (or something along those lines) event with only German cars permitted and the fastest car is a Golf R32 ... it's a precision event.
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't have the patience to wait around for a M3 to turn up so I bought an S4... it's the best handling car I think I've driven in the game! It's like the things on rails!
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The Veyron is actually pretty drivable. Just been knocking through some of the Amateur Series races.
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
The Veyron is actually pretty drivable. Just been knocking through some of the Amateur Series races.
It is, just a bit slow round corners compared to Le Mans cars.

Edit:
If we're going for 1000 cars trophy, after getting them all, it's going to take forever to sell. :mmm:
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
It is, just a bit slow round corners compared to Le Mans cars.

Edit:
If we're going for 1000 cars trophy, after getting them all, it's going to take forever to sell. :mmm:
I think if you're near 1000 cars, it's a good time to get the Penniless trophy too. At least you won't be broke after as you'll have a ton of cars to sell.
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The wet lap AMG challenges aren't going to be easy! I gave up and went back to the licences, going to go through and try to get Gold on as many as I can, some maynot be possible without a wheel though I feel...
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I think if you're near 1000 cars, it's a good time to get the Penniless trophy too. At least you won't be broke after as you'll have a ton of cars to sell.
I calculate that if we have 1000 cars, and assuming each car sells for 7K, and we sell say 900 for simplicity, we could have about £6m at the end of it. :sexface:

:fyi: ZR1. Hell yeah for Like The Wind cup.
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I calculate that if we have 1000 cars, and assuming each car sells for 7K, and we sell say 900 for simplicity, we could have about £6m at the end of it. :sexface:

:fyi: ZR1. Hell yeah for Like The Wind cup.
Not a bad retirement fund, eh? :thumbsup:
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Any tips on what to use for the Historic Race in Expert? The Buick even with 800bhp just isn't up to it.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Any tips on what to use for the Historic Race in Expert? The Buick even with 800bhp just isn't up to it.
Toyota 7 or GT40 Race Car. Can't remember where or how i won them though...
Probably high level B spec races knowing me...

?In other news, i has made a PSN ID: Shredder_46

Will be on some time over the next few weeks for some GT5 racing
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135260

I haven't tried it yet but it basically seems like it's very bloody difficult without spending 20 million credits.
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135260

I haven't tried it yet but it basically seems like it's very bloody difficult without spending 20 million credits.
Ah I'm not looking forward to that. I have that Lambo, but I'm not going to waste time modding it just yet, I'll leave that event untill last

O/T - I've been meaning to rep quite a few people in this thread for tips and hints but the rep system seems broken. It won't let me and just tells me to 'rep some other people' ... which I have!
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah I'm not looking forward to that. I have that Lambo, but I'm not going to waste time modding it just yet, I'll leave that event untill last

O/T - I've been meaning to rep quite a few people in this thread for tips and hints but the rep system seems broken. It won't let me and just tells me to 'rep some other people' ... which I have!
Tried giving personal rep through each persons profile page?
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MHorman)
Toyota 7 or GT40 Race Car. Can't remember where or how i won them though...
Probably high level B spec races knowing me...

?In other news, i has made a PSN ID: Shredder_46

Will be on some time over the next few weeks for some GT5 racing
I saw a GT40 Race Car pop up in the dealership a few weeks ago but didn't realise I was going to need it!

I haven't started B-Spec and doesn't really appeal to me ... but it does have some awesome prize cars from what I hear.
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tried giving personal rep through each persons profile page?
I'd completely forgotten about that feature :mmm:

Is that limited to one per day?
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just tried and the system is linked... won't let me give personal either it tells you to ''spread some rep around' :indiff:
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd completely forgotten about that feature :mmm:

Is that limited to one per day?
No idea. I'd always assumed it counts as part of your rep per day quota.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I saw a GT40 Race Car pop up in the dealership a few weeks ago but didn't realise I was going to need it!

I haven't started B-Spec and doesn't really appeal to me ... but it does have some awesome prize cars from what I hear.
Don't waste money buying it..It's 20 mill or something...

And if you haven't started B spec then i dunno what do to for cars as most of my cars i use are B spec prize cars
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads