Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hrm, that makes sense. More comedy with Pat Rice, he doesn't put the players off either. It just seems unfair that Leyton Orient even have them. :sad:

(Original post by JK.)
    Wenger prefers ball boys. :sad:
    Can you blame him?

ReputationRep:
    Elton Monteiro has signed professional terms with the club.

ReputationRep:
    An extra bit about that Jon Toral deal.

The kid's agent is none other than Pere Guardiola - the brother of current Barcelona coach Pep.

Good luck complaining, Barça fans. :toofunny:

In other news, Alex Song has car seized. (the bit I love most about that story is that they say he's 26 - he's 23 :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    I like how the BBC say "Arsenal have signed another player from Barcelona's youth academy." Objective coverage, my arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    I like how the BBC say "Arsenal have signed another player from Barcelona's youth academy." Objective coverage, my arse.
    I know - they make it sound so sarcastic like:

"Ugghh, Arsenal have signed another player from Barçelona..."

ReputationRep:
    Lol, so what would be a better way of wording it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Arsenal sign Barca reject

Pep's brother forces player to sign for Arsenal

Arsenal sign yet another unknown youngster

and so forth

ReputationRep:
    "Barca are whingy *****" :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Just 'Arsenal sign Spanish youngster Toral' would suffice, before mentioning:

'Toral is the fourth player to join Arsenal from Barcelona's La Masia youth system in recent years, following Cesc Fabregas, Fran Merida and Ignasi Miquel'.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    So people if Cesc stays for next season and Ramsey improves at the rate he did before he got injured, what would be your first XI?

ReputationRep:
    Cesc, Wilshere & Song. They work perfectly together. Ramsey won't be replacing Cesc whilst Cesc is still here. I'd say Wilshere and Ramsey would be interchanged next season for game time. Wilshere has played a lot this season, they may tone that down next season if Rambo is back to good.

ReputationRep:
    I often wonder how some journalists still even have a job.

The Daily Fail are the worst, constantly stealing stuff from Young Guns Blog (most recently regarding our pursuit and subsequent trials of Swedish duo Kristoffer Olsson and Robert Mirosavic)

ReputationRep:
    We have the right to to ask for his return, Jon Toral has the DNA of London and has and always will be an Arsenal player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    We have the right to to ask for his return, Jon Toral has the DNA of London and has and always will be an Arsenal player.
    Arsenal DNA, not London DNA, you complete tool :facepalm2:

See JK.'s sig :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-12549727

Wife and another women .... Song wants a threesome .. hence the speeding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Arsenal DNA, not London DNA, you complete tool :facepalm2:

See JK.'s sig :fyi:
    :slap:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't say Arsenal because he has no former links to the club at all, you have single handedly given Barca their retort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    How has he always been an Arsenal player?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    An extra bit about that Jon Toral deal.

The kid's agent is none other than Pere Guardiola - the brother of current Barcelona coach Pep.

Good luck complaining, Barça fans. :toofunny:

In other news, Alex Song has car seized. (the bit I love most about that story is that they say he's 26 - he's 23 :mmm:)
    Pepe's brother or not, why shouldn't they complain? Some of the stuff done by English clubs (not only Arsenal) is scandalous, something needs to be done about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    How has he always been an Arsenal player?
    oooooh KEV :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Where were you last summer? Don't tell you haven't heard that logic somewhere else before?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.