Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige101)
    Basic motivation and competency, really pleasant interview.
    Great, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    lol those cheeeky liars. My e-mail said last interviews will be held on the 18th xD
    that was a defo lie lol. it says first round, are there more rounds? one 20 min int doesn't sound enough

ReputationRep:
    Lol, came across these cheesy lines

-IB Pickupline: "I'd like to put an IPO into your pitchbook"

-When you meet a chick's mother for the first time and she's really hot for her age:
    "Decrease discount rate!" :lol:

-"You must be fiscally irresponsible because I'm feeling inflationary pressure in my pants."

-"Do you like to role play? I’ll be the banking industry and you can play the American people."

-Guy walks into a bar, sees a gorgeous girl and approaches her. He buys her a drink and they begin to converse.
    She says to him, “I’d screw anyone, anytime, anywhere, for anything.”
    The man was very impressed by this and said, “Really, what investment bank do you work for?”

-“Technically, having sex with me is like a charitable gift, which is not a violation of the CFA code of ethics”.

ReputationRep:
    Which are the banks with the spring programme that's held in summer as well? Besides BoAML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariellechantel)
    Which are the banks with the spring programme that's held in summer as well? Besides BoAML
    I didn't realise others held a week in summer. I know some banks such as Barclays & Morgan Stanley hold two seperate weeks during the spring however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    that was a defo lie lol. it says first round, are there more rounds? one 20 min int doesn't sound enough
    I was also wondering How many rounds there are if anyone knows?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    I didn't realise others held a week in summer. I know some banks such as Barclays & Morgan Stanley hold two seperate weeks during the spring however.
    I only know of BoAML at the moment so was wondering if there are any others. The applications open in Feb if I'm not wrong
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I reckon competition is going to be fierce for the week in summer at BoAML!

ReputationRep:
    heard nothing from BAML or Citi -_-

ReputationRep:
    Morgan Stanley and Lazard interview invites. That's three today, haha.

ReputationRep:
    can you apply to the summer week for BAML if you dont get through for spring?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard any changes for ibd at baml for a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Morgan Stanley and Lazard interview invites. That's three today, haha.
    Congrats! Doing it big!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    can you apply to the summer week for BAML if you dont get through for spring?
    Yes, I think that was mentioned earlier in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Yes, I think that was mentioned earlier in this thread.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Is it still worth to apply for LAZ given that a lot of you have received interview invites and given that I am too lazy to write a proper LAZ-specific CL?

ReputationRep:
    CS interview!
    Any tips on what to expect? Also, it says "Second round interview invitation" even though I haven't had a first round interview... How do I interpret that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beufen)
    CS interview!
    Any tips on what to expect? Also, it says "Second round interview invitation" even though I haven't had a first round interview... How do I interpret that?
    I presume it refers to a final round.

ReputationRep:
    Wow they really have been busy today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beufen)
    CS interview!
    congrats, which department?

Think it's just how they process it in the system, everyone has had the same, its the first and final part of the recruitment

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.