Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan. And Kel)
    I feel like he's a 4-3-3 player who doesn't suit playing with a number 10 ahead of him, or in a 2 man midfield at that. You see a different player at international level (where he hits 13-14 heights on a regular basis), so he may have to leave Arsenal to fulfil his potential.

And yes he's hot, deal with it.
    could you see him doing mad tings at PSG?

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey will never be anything more than a one season wonder

ReputationRep:
    Rashford and Lingard are gonna do one on us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    could you see him doing mad tings at PSG?
    Yeah he'd be perfect there, those late runs from deep are so GOAT

Imagine thinking he wouldn't get 20 a season in Matuidi's spot
    (Original post by al_94)
    Ramsey will never be anything more than a one season wonder
    Hurt yourself

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he'd be perfect there, those late runs from deep are so GOAT

Imagine thinking he wouldn't get 20 a season in Matuidi's spot
    Can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke though?

no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke though?

no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Great day out on Tuesday. Kos had Suarez and messi in his back pocket AGAIN. Is there any other defender that's had more success against messi than kos? Nacho was boss. Great leadership from per shame about the pen. Theo was useless wrt where to start when barca had GK and lost shape a few tins.

**** it, saw this great barca midfield on song. Would deck Alba one without regrets.
    Deffo the kind of fan who left early so he didn't have to wait in line at the tube station.

ReputationRep:
    we're gonna get stuffed on Sunday
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    we're gonna get stuffed on Sunday
    You'll win 3-0

ReputationRep:
    Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez will miss a host of chances again, and Rashford will bag one on the counter. It's gonna happen every ****ing week.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see anything past an Arsenal win on the weekend. However, I would love it if we somehow manage to beat you and put a stop to your title ambitions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    2-1 to us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Brent.)
    Deffo the kind of fan who left early so he didn't have to wait in line at the tube station.
    I'm going Sunday, and will leave early to avoid traffic. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    If we can't beat United you can forget about it even if we do they are terrible

ReputationRep:
    don't forget back in September Chelsea had their poor start to the season... Before we faced them, they won their European tie while we lost ours. Result was never in doubt come the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Time to go to bed Shawn

ReputationRep:
    You were a **** to Nando.

Guy cost you the 13/14 league tbf :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mourinho letting our best striker leave on loan then bemoan about the lack of strikers also cost us the league.

Although Nando being terrible was the main issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Brent.)
    No I didn't. I had no responsibility and wanted to make most of it. I actually usually like to stay and watch the warm downs but the stewards say GTFO.

If I needed to leave early, I would and I don't really have anything against people leaving early. Tuesday night and **** traffic situation, it's understandable. We're important people that need to keep the economy going to pay for your benefits.

I love how you try to play the moral high ground with supporting teams. Said fans are busy complaining all game about every little mistake/ ****ness, snapchatting/periscoping the game away or recording it for YouTube views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    No I didn't. I had no responsibility and wanted to make most of it. I actually usually like to stay and watch the warm downs but the stewards say GTFO.

If I needed to leave early, I would and I don't really have anything against people leaving early. Tuesday night and **** traffic situation, it's understandable. We're important people that need to keep the economy going to pay for your benefits.

I love how you try to play the moral high ground with supporting teams. Said fans are busy complaining all game about every little mistake/ ****ness, snapchatting/periscoping the game away or recording it for YouTube views.
    Protesting a little too much there mate. Deffo the kind of nonce to queue up for 45-minutes to go on AFTV after every game...

ReputationRep:
    Oh Shed end...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.