Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    I'll PM u...
    awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OUCH...my curtain pole just fell off...lol..I think I'm under an attack..me vs my wall..cuz the mirror fell off the other day as well...

ReputationRep:
    just checking that my avatar doesn't look squished, lol. would make my head look longer than it already does... better go and revise thermoregulation for biology -

ReputationRep:
    OUCH...my curtain pole just fell off...lol..I think I'm under an attack..me vs my wall..cuz the mirror fell off the other day as well...
    lol, i actually do understand where you are coming from! the amount of times that i have been attacked by my blind... omg just thought that someone was in my house, so went all macho style. im home alone you see..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    lol, i actually do understand where you are coming from! the amount of times that i have been attacked by my blind... omg just thought that someone was in my house, so went all macho style. im home alone you see..
    Hmm..I'm home alone most of the time but I still feel that somebody's wandering around the house...once I actually got a stick and searched around my whole house once cuz I though somebody was here..lmao...it was cuz I heard the dishes move downstairs in the kitchen..so I got really creeped out...lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Very true. Who does she think she is ? She's going to hell if she's going to be behaving like an idiot. She seriously needs to get a life. I bet you she will make a new account and annoy people with her disgusting attitude.
    ikr, people like that make me want to continuously face palm. lol, it would be funny to completely destroy her if she did make a new account, perhaps then she would be able to see sense, haha.

ReputationRep:
    just checking that my avatar doesn't look squished, lol. would make my head look longer than it already does... better go and revise thermoregulation for biology -
    Is that pic of u..? Cuz u just talked about ur head being long..??

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..I'm home alone most of the time but I still feel that somebody's wandering around the house...once I actually got a stick and searched around my whole house once cuz I though somebody was here..lmao...it was cuz I heard the dishes move downstairs in the kitchen..so I got really creeped out...lol..
    lol, yeah. i literally just walked round my whole house with my biology folder in my hand and was all like: 'I have a weapon!' the sheer amount and weight of biology would probs be enough to hurt anyone. lol.

ReputationRep:
    ikr, people like that make me want to continuously face palm. lol, it would be funny to completely destroy her if she did make a new account, perhaps then she would be able to see sense, haha.
    Haha yh...

ReputationRep:
    Is that pic of u..? Cuz u just talked about ur head being long..??
    yeah, it is me. voila.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yh...
    she is so far up her own backside tho, so it would be hard to make her see the light of day. let alone, seeing sense. am trying to tread carefully here - don't want to get banned.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it is me. voila.
    Ah..I see...that's a very pretty pic...

ReputationRep:
    she is so far up her own backside tho, so it would be hard to make her see the light of day. let alone, seeing sense. am trying to tread carefully here - don't want to get banned.
    It's fine..i said more than enough to her yesterday..so u won't get banned before I do atleast..lol...

ReputationRep:
    Ah..I see...that's a very pretty pic...
    aw thank-you, i appreciate that. i was in mexico and my mum forced me into having a professional photo shoot, lol. i absolutely hate having my photo taken though, so it was kind of an awkward experience for me. plus, the friends who i had made on that holiday kept trying to photo bomb all of the photos!

ReputationRep:
    It's fine..i said more than enough to her yesterday..so u won't get banned before I do atleast..lol...
    haha, yeah i haven't read the posts from yesterday. my phone went really flat and then i went to ask for dinner.

may you follow me back?

ReputationRep:
    aw thank-you, i appreciate that. i was in mexico and my mum forced me into having a professional photo shoot, lol. i absolutely hate having my photo taken though, so it was kind of an awkward experience for me. plus, the friends who i had made on that holiday kept trying to photo bomb all of the photos!
    I don't see anything.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

ReputationRep:
    Haha...that's so cool...hope u had fun there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I don't see anything.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
    don't see any of what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    I don't see anything.

The avatar..? The profile pic..??

ReputationRep:
    Haha...that's so cool...hope u had fun there...
    yeah, it was good actually. some of the mexicans were slightly sexist though, kind of allowed the feminist of me to come out. aha

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.