Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    IBD or markets?
    Hey Man. It is IBD London 2017. Applied as soon as it was open. The AC is on the 22nd of October but I am trying to reschedule as I am not in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    Guys. I am doing my Goldman Sachs Video Interview on Sunday. It is IBD London 2017 and I applied on the 6th of September.

I wanted to ask you if you got any tips or if someone who has already done it could send me some sample questions. I am having experience with Rothschild and Merrill and can share the info.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckyfellow)
    Guys. I am doing my Goldman Sachs Video Interview on Sunday. It is IBD London 2017 and I applied on the 6th of September.

I wanted to ask you if you got any tips or if someone who has already done it could send me some sample questions. I am having experience with Rothschild and Merrill and can share the info.

Cheers
    you are smashing it! Did you get it today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    you are smashing it! Did you get it today
    10 minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    10 minutes ago
    some HR pulling all-nighters!

Hey Man. It is IBD London 2017. Applied as soon as it was open. The AC is on the 22nd of October but I am trying to reschedule as I am not in Europe.
    Well done!
    What specific division?

(Original post by TheParham)
    BAML MS don't send pass emails
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    some HR pulling all-nighters!
    Init, gutted when it gets to the weekend when there is no point in me refreshing my emails every 3.5 minutes all days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine.l1995)
    Being a law graduate, anyone know my chances working in investment banking?
    Your chances are good. I saw a Oxford Law student on this thread a few weeks ago and the some banks have diversity schemes targeting females. Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    do you get BNP pass/fail email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by volatilityskew2)
    anyone heard back from blackrock yet?
    Yes I've had a video interview with them about 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from RBC IBD post tests? Its been exactly 4 weeks since I sat the tests... Not heard anything yet besides 'pass email'. Clearly a bad a sign -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)
    Yes I've had a video interview with them about 2 weeks ago.
    Is this referred to the virtual cover letter or a different video interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is HSBC screening pre-tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Anyone heard back from RBC IBD post tests? Its been exactly 4 weeks since I sat the tests... Not heard anything yet besides 'pass email'. Clearly a bad a sign -_-
    I applied to global markets but I should imagine they are similar. I applied about a month ago and I have done tests, phone interview and am now under consideration for an assessment centre.

Different division but might be a good gauge for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker94)
    Is this referred to the virtual cover letter or a different video interview ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Virtual cover letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broocklyn)
    Is HSBC screening pre-tests?
    I think so. One of my friends got rejected before test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numerodos)
    I think so. One of my friends got rejected before test
    Damn, thanks for your reply

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone explain what is meant by saying investment banking is more than M&A and IPOs? What do you mean by more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    same here, expecting rejection in next two weeks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 6, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.