Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Super Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD Mark V watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Sandy hook was definitely an inside job, the gvmnt used it as an excuse to increase gun control so people won't be able to fight back.<br />
    <br />
    I have a feeling that the Boston bombings were also planned and the gvmnt will use it to make the public agree with them implementing more surveillance measures. I don't think they'll find out who did it on purpose.<br />
    <br />
    The Us is heading towards becoming a Totalitarian state!
    <br />
    <br />

You are kidding right? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    What I've learnt from being in the C class is that the girls are pushed hard enough, they're spoon fed and treated like babies. On MONDAY they were taught metric units ... No joke, after the exam.

Hahaha... I'd be surprised if she has a bf, she crosses the road when she sees boys. Ahh... Young girls ruin their lives by getting pregnant... Nothing to be proud of. :/

Lol fair enough the girls want to argue/fight with me but the way they needed to come as a class. I just sat there and carried on eating lol. If they're so hyped they can come to me alone, other-wise they can bugger off... You ever been in a fight?

Lololol... You're meaaaan!! Haha you needa tell me if you ever break up with someone

Haha yup! The guys that work at the leisure desk are sooo moody and scary! We give each other dares and approach them lol! Thrill seeking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People can't seem to do anything without being told exactly what to do, especially year sevens! Teachers were still spoon feeding us in year nine (not literally). Oh dear, we had a little revision lesson on metric/imperial units (because no one actually knows most of the conversions nowadays) weeks ago, and we're in year ten, and are doing the exam next May or June!

Wow, good luck to her if she ever goes into any sort of male-dominated environment! I know, it's just pointless, and the fact that boys are praised for having sex at this age, and girls are figuratively torn to shreds.

It's almost like a mini-gang, I'd still eat, there's no point arguing or fighting on an empty stomach! Nooooooo, never, well, at one poin tin year seven I (accidentally) hit a boy in the head with a rounders bat, and then he threatened to fight me, but that never happened. I avoid conflict in real life! (unless I'm watching it, that's fun!)

Erm... thanks? At least I wouldn't do it over text!

Wow, this is the sort of thing that happens only in girls schools! Thrill seeking with receptionists...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gomg)
    i have never thought i would be saying this but i actually enjoy revising! particularly for french and geography yay

:france:
    Really?
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    I am getting really annoyed atm with some people on this forum atm.
    What did I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattFletcher)
    Really?

What did I do?
    Forum, not thread

Double Games
    Maths
    Biology
    Physics

ReputationRep:
    French Writing today :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Forum, not thread

Double Games
    Maths
    Biology
    Physics

English (language)
    Maths
    Double Business
    Biology

And I still need to finish my business homework...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    English (language)
    Maths
    Double Business
    Biology

And I still need to finish my business homework...
    You have a rubbish day...

I have my double business tomorrow disgusting stuff

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Ou bonne chance!

You ready? :france:

ReputationRep:
    Double spanish
    Double biology
    History
    Music

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You have a rubbish day...

I have my double business tomorrow disgusting stuff
    I know, it;s not as bad as Friday though which always has PE, RE and lifeskills (weird PSHE type thing).

I don't know why I picked the subject, at least for me there's no exams! On another note, there is something that sounds like whale song outside!

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine! Speaking is the one to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know, it;s not as bad as Friday though which always has PE, RE and lifeskills (weird PSHE type thing).

I don't know why I picked the subject, at least for me there's no exams! On another note, there is something that sounds like whale song outside!
    I'd hate Friday's, probably wouldn't even go in

Oh wow... Whale song?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Ou bonne chance!

You ready? :france:
    as ready as I'm going to be
    (Original post by Jina)
    You'll be fine! Speaking is the one to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    People can't seem to do anything without being told exactly what to do, especially year sevens! Teachers were still spoon feeding us in year nine (not literally). Oh dear, we had a little revision lesson on metric/imperial units (because no one actually knows most of the conversions nowadays) weeks ago, and we're in year ten, and are doing the exam next May or June!

Wow, good luck to her if she ever goes into any sort of male-dominated environment! I know, it's just pointless, and the fact that boys are praised for having sex at this age, and girls are figuratively torn to shreds.

It's almost like a mini-gang, I'd still eat, there's no point arguing or fighting on an empty stomach! Nooooooo, never, well, at one poin tin year seven I (accidentally) hit a boy in the head with a rounders bat, and then he threatened to fight me, but that never happened. I avoid conflict in real life! (unless I'm watching it, that's fun!)

Erm... thanks? At least I wouldn't do it over text!

Wow, this is the sort of thing that happens only in girls schools! Thrill seeking with receptionists...
    Yep, same thing applies in my school. The system is messed up...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    French speaking tomorrow and I haven't memorised it or the questions yet :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate Friday's, probably wouldn't even go in

Oh wow... Whale song?
    They're the worst day of the week, but I do also have history, and either biology or physics. Plus it's the day when lots of people go to college, so they've decided to put all the pointless things there!

It really sounded like it, I have no idea what it was though!

ReputationRep:
    as ready as I'm going to be

thanks
    :woo: :yy:
    French speaking tomorrow and I haven't memorised it or the questions yet :sadnod:
    Well I hadn't finished the questions let alone memorised any of them a few hours before so you should be fine!:yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leechayy)
    Yep, same thing applies in my school. The system is messed up...:confused:
    It's just quite stupid, I don't understand why they do it.

ReputationRep:
    :/ I don't want to see you on TSR today! Be revising from the second you come home!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys at school yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.